THE BROWNS BOARD

Sashi Press Conference

darren15

1.15pm today ....... 

What crap excuse will he make up for the botched trade ?

How long into the conference does he say he and Hue are on the same page ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be on the road running errands most likely... But this ought to be interesting , non the less.. I hope its him stepping down... I'm sick of this clown....

I listened to it. Sashi is an arrogant guy who has no idea what he is doing.  

He won’t take the blame for not taking Wentz

He said the QB is fine withought vet in the room

Can’t wait until he is FIRED!!!!!

He also said the plan was to build a team and pass on QB until the team was good enough for a good QB

PLEASE JIMMY FIRE THIS IDIOT

19 hours ago, Browns149 said:

He also said “almost to a man” their draft choices are PLAYING WELL.  Does he watch the games?

Well to be fair, if you add them all up, they almost make a man. 

53 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

He also said the plan was to build a team and pass on QB until the team was good enough for a good QB

PLEASE JIMMY FIRE THIS IDIOT

So why didnt we actually pass then?  That second round pick we used was just....for shits and giggles?

Hell Haslam paid 16 million for a second round pick...that seems high, but it shows how much he values second round picks.  I doubt he appreciates sashi wasting 16 million dollars worth of a pick on someone they are just not taking seriously.

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The fact that you have a coaching staff and a front office that both feel like their jobs are safe despite going 1-23 over the past two seasons is pretty telling of how dysfunctional the Browns really are.

I doubt they really feel that way....thats just bs spin on that part.  They know that the end is likely near

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

He also said “almost to a man” their draft choices are PLAYING WELL.  Does he watch the games?

I don't think he can evaluate the players he has chosen and has playing for him any better than he can evaluate the college or pro talent he drafts/trades/signs.

So...he may be watching...he is just clueless to what he is seeing.  Or, he is as narcissistic as you know who and thinks he can never make a mistake...when all he does if fuyuck up. 

"what did we miss, we're perpetually doing that here internally" ........ Pretty much says it all, at least he was honest.  

"GHOOLIE......I AM PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE, YOU ARE A TROLL,,,,,YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT WE FINALLY HAVE THE F.O. WE HAVE WANTED. GHOOLIE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR PREDICTING THESE GUYS SUCK AFTER ONLY ONE QUARTER OF ONE PRESEASON GAME. GHOOLIE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR CALLING THEM COFFEE FETCHERS............."

Yes, yes, yes.....once again, I sit back in amazement of how smart you guys are. 

Carry On!

Archived