THE BROWNS BOARD

Rand Paul attacked

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Rand Paul recovering from 5 broken ribs after attack at Kentucky home

https://search.app.goo.gl/3bKM

Probably just the 24 7 News overload but it sure seems like people are getting crazier every minute.

WSS

I don't understand with Paul sustaining 5 broken ribs why the attacker is getting charged only with the most minor misdemeanor possible? I don't believe there is a lower misdemeanor than an M-4. 

Apparently these two have been going at it for awhile. Nothing to do with politics. Dude was mowing his lawn and something paul said must havevset him off so he ran and tackled him. Bet thats the reason he's our on bail and only facing minor charges, paul must have admitted tonsaying something that triggered him. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Apparently these two have been going at it for awhile. Nothing to do with politics. Dude was mowing his lawn and something paul said must havevset him off so he ran and tackled him. Bet thats the reason he's our on bail and only facing minor charges, paul must have admitted tonsaying something that triggered him. 

"Taxation is theft."

"But mah roads!" *tackles Rand Paul*

8 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

lol at tackling a grown man mowing his lawn. how is there not video of this?

No, the tackler was the one mowing his lawn when rand walked up his driveway. Somethin was said. Im guessin a few niggas were thriwn, some gang signs, gold teeth were bared....u know, some real gangsta a ss niggas decided nuff was nuff. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yeah this guy's Facebook account, he's constantly posting anti Republican memes. I'm sure there was *nothing* more to it than a neighborly squabble. Oh, youre a republican? I'm a fu€king maniac, so I hate you, die. Pretty common story these days. Nothing to see here. 

Somehow i dont see the oauls as drawing this great anti republican ire. Like if it was cruz or someone id be like sure why not? Was it a textbook kiss the ball tackle? Wanna play on sundays we have an orange jersey for u. 

Archived