4 hours ago, stillmotion said:

we've made a little progress, but still not hardly enough in the right direction. Hue is in over his head and we need an OC. Sashi needs a football guy to be in charge of him and Depo, you know, LIKE HE HAD IN JACKSONVILLE. Then we can start talking about progress and we might not lose more than any team has in history in a three year span.

What good is Sashi if he’s not the head guy? Literally his entire job description and skill set revolve around him being the head man. 

4 hours ago, wargograw said:

What good is Sashi if he’s not the head guy? Literally his entire job description and skill set revolve around him being the head man. 

So he IS the responsible guy in charge after all! And just when folks had almost convinced me that consensus meant no one is responsible.

• Upvote 1

This weekend, everyone that lives within 50 miles east of the stadium is being given free nose plugs and airfreshener compliments of the haslams

23 hours ago, Tour2ma said:
  1. Sweet Jesus people... it's a friggin' LaCancera article...
  2. Everyone goes on and on about the import of the QB position. The Rams are proof of the position's import and  how bad QB play (2016) can hold back an otherwise very, very good team... one that was and is better than we currently are. When we solve QB, so will we turn... just not as dramatically.

Well....to me it is a combination of bad QBing and bad coaching.

I personally think the coaching situation in LA is 90% of the reason for the Rams turnaround......and it has been 90% of the reasons for the Browns failures.

10 hours ago, wargograw said:

Not sure if this was your intent....but you statement is a perfectly valid reason for getting rid of him.

3 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

This weekend, everyone that lives within 50 miles east of the stadium is being given free nose plugs and airfreshener compliments of the haslams

Do we just have to go to our nearest Pilot/Flying J to collect them?

There is one in Richfield, one in Seville, one in Burbank, one in Avon, one in Austintown....and a couple more over by Youngstown.

Though...while for now the Haslam's will retain day to day control of the company....how long can that really last give that majority control of the company has been sold to Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway.

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Do we just have to go to our nearest Pilot/Flying J to collect them?

There is one in Richfield, one in Seville, one in Burbank, one in Avon, one in Austintown....and a couple more over by Youngstown.

Though...while for now the Haslam's will retain day to day control of the company....how long can that really last give that majority control of the company has been sold to Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway.

I thought the local EPA was gonna handle distribution. 

I bet Buffett would ask a Bernie, Hanford and Clay to put this team back together. This analytics has turned into numerology only. Jimmy and Dee should be tried for practicing witchcraft and burned at the mother effing stake!

Just my opinion tho

9 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I thought the local EPA was gonna handle distribution. 

I bet Buffett would ask a Bernie, Hanford and Clay to put this team back together. This analytics has turned into numerology only. Jimmy and Dee should be tried for practicing witchcraft and burned at the mother effing stake!

Just my opinion tho

Someone in the organization has Angelique Collins on Speed dial....

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So he IS the responsible guy in charge after all! And just when folks had almost convinced me that consensus meant no one is responsible.

He is the head man whose job it is to drive consensus. Without being the head man, he can't do that. So there's no point in demoting him.

9 minutes ago, wargograw said:

He is the head man whose job it is to drive consensus. Without being the head man, he can't do that. So there's no point in demoting him.

True....but there is a point to repealing and replacing him.  :o

20 hours ago, wargograw said:

You can lead an Ag to water...

I can't help but wonder what Vince Lombardi would think of the Haslam's and the "process"?

You know, the guy they named a trophy for. "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing"  kinda philosophical

1 minute ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I can't help but wonder what Vince Lombardi would think of the Haslam's and the "process"?

You know, the guy they named a trophy for. "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing"  kinda philosophical

Vince (probably) would of assaulted physically the front office, or left.

he didn't seem like a beta "yes man" like Hue is