THE BROWNS BOARD

Houston - our 2nd first round pick

Orion

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I think he's saying we'll trade out of one...

Bingo... great way to grab a great player and keep the pantry of future picks full without moving down so far that all the high-impact guys are gone.

Which one gets used and which one gets traded? No idea... all depends on how deeply Dorsey ends up in love with the darling of the QB litter.

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

We have plenty of 2nd round picks.  Let's just stay at 1 & 4 and see if Dorsey can bring us two blue chippers.

Or 1 and 12 plus a future #1 and get us three...

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Bingo... great way to grab a great player and keep the pantry of future picks full without moving down so far that all the high-impact guys are gone.

Which one gets used and which one gets traded? No idea... all depends on how deeply Dorsey ends up in love with the darling of the QB litter.

Giants could move upto #1 to take Rosen. If Dorsey doesn't pick Rosen that's a no-brainer for us. Other mocks have us at Minkah and Rosen. And Josh Allen is rumored to be favorited by us, but i'm not sure of the sources.

6 hours ago, syd said:

agreed,sick of trading down cause its not like it has gotten us anywhere

I've got someone in mind for us to trade for just for Tour. Screw the blind Crow and watch real speed & power. Got 'em into the playoffs with this today.:lol:

6 hours ago, stillmotion said:

Giants could move upto #1 to take Rosen. If Dorsey doesn't pick Rosen that's a no-brainer for us. Other mocks have us at Minkah and Rosen. And Josh Allen is rumored to be favorited by us, but i'm not sure of the sources.

we need to take rosen at 1.

The future is now Shmuck everyone and their trade down theories, we are on the one year rebuild plan.

1 hour ago, TopDawg31 said:

The future is now Shmuck everyone and their trade down theories, we are on the one year rebuild plan.

lol... good luck with that...

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Josh Allen is being mocked to the Broncs at 7.

That would suck royally.

good Kizer is more accurate than Allen.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Read my post well below that. This is the guy Dorsey wants to take @ #1. An f'n overhaul project.:wacko:

I can't imagine a pairing made in hell more than the Cleveland Browns, #1 overall pick, and Josh Allen.

That gets people fired.

21 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That would fit their recent history of taking project QBs way too high.

I hate to see the "savior QB" pick more than anything UNLESS they are the once in a generation real deal or something close to it. Don’t waste the top pick(s) in yet another draft on one go with the best pro prospect in a need position........and pick up another project later.

Archived