Sign in to follow this  
tinythinker

A Sunday in the regular season without a Browns loss

After the clusterfuck at the trade deadline...the Browns already lost the bye week.

Not so sure been watching MVP candidate Carson Wenzt pass for threeTD passes before the end of a half. Even on the bye the Browns lose just pathetic.  

17 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Not so sure been watching MVP candidate Carson Wenzt pass for threeTD passes before the end of a half. Even on the bye the Browns lose just pathetic.  

It's just one game, bitching about woulda coulda shoulda doesn't do anything.

Pretty sure we lost by a safety.................................2-0.

35 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

It's just one game, bitching about woulda coulda shoulda doesn't do anything.

It keeps this board alive. B)

2 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

It keeps this board alive. B)

I'm not saying I don't agree with you. I'm just i'm at the part where I want to punch a wall. lol.

Just now, stillmotion said:

I'm not saying I don't agree with you. I'm just i'm at the part where I want to punch a wall. lol.

That's when I go exercise or log into a game and destroy stuff.

To be fair, Browns fans are mostly limited to looking back with regret (woulda coulda shoulda) or looking forward with little reason for optimism (at least for the near future). For some it's easier/less depressing to look back at what could have been than to look ahead and what probably won't be (anytime soon).

Brock Osweiler currently has a 15.7 passer rating

Safe to say it was a good choice to let this stiff go.

• Upvote 1

And Julio Jones and his 1 TD so far this season was just open by 15 yards and dropped a pass that was perfect.

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

And Julio Jones and his 1 TD so far this season was just open by 15 yards and dropped a pass that was perfect.

Julio is hurt. Even the announcers can see that

Just now, Mark O said:

What has happened to the Bama WRs? Cooper has had a Godawful year too.

Just now, Browns149 said:

Julio is hurt. Even the announcers can see that

Still...that pass hit him in the hands and he was open by 15 yards and he dropped it.

Just now, Mark O said:

Still...that pass hit him in the hands and he was open by 15 yards and he dropped it.

So he would fit right in here

The bungles are terrible 

Browns just got a HUGE break from the Colts. While the Colts tried their very best to lose at the end like usual, they managed to beat the Texans which helps our draft picks substantially. Every loss the Texans incur helps us immensely. I predict we pick 1st and 9th in the 1st round. That's pretty sick. 

42 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Browns just got a HUGE break from the Colts. While the Colts tried their very best to lose at the end like usual, they managed to beat the Texans which helps our draft picks substantially. Every loss the Texans incur helps us immensely. I predict we pick 1st and 9th in the 1st round. That's pretty sick. 

It doesnt help us when we have assholes in the FO that cant asses talent.. whatever the texans do or dont do.. Will neither help or hurt us.. we have idiots picking talent for this team...

4 hours ago, nickers said:

It doesnt help us when we have assholes in the FO that cant asses talent.. whatever the texans do or dont do.. Will neither help or hurt us.. we have idiots picking talent for this team...

I heard they are drafting Lucy at Center and replacing the kicker with Charles.

The most entertaining football moment during our bye was AJ Green going MMA on Jalen Ramsey lol!! Sure would love to hear what Jalen said when he shoved him. 

13 hours ago, nickers said:

I know Nickers....I know.... 

I was watching the Falcons play again and saw Taylor Gabriel make a few nice plays. Our front office kept Jordan Payton and CUT Taylor Gabriel. We cut a guy with actual NFL experience for a guy with none who will likely never play in the league. Not only that, but WR is our weakest position on the team next to QB. How do they make that big of a mistake? Amateur fans knew better...so how do professional evaluators get it so wrong? 

18 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I will do more tomorrow....but right now, the Browns could be picking 1st or 2d.....and then they could be picking from 5th to 9th. So, based on today's standings, 9th is the worst they would be.

17 hours ago, nickers said:

But then....these may not be the idiots doing the picking.   So to quote Carl Spackler....we maybe got that going for us.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

I will do more tomorrow....but right now, the Browns could be picking 1st or 2d.....and then they could be picking from 5th to 9th. So, based on today's standings, 9th is the worst they would be.

Great. So Sashi could probably trade those for a half dozen bums later in the draft.

WSS

47 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

But then....these may not be the idiots doing the picking.   So to quote Carl Spackler....we maybe got that going for us.

I get that Gip... I'm just saying as things stand (right now).. This is what we have until something happens otherwise... But now I'm seeing rumors of nepotism , taking place .. Lovely ain't it?