mjp28

Favorite gameday food? Dine in, carryout or make at home.

Metz = Mettwurst

Hudy = Hedepohl... beer

My name is Tour and I am here to help...

Hey wine boy are you not monitoring your wine list post?

And in what world does a Cleveland Browns fan not know what Hudy is? I don't expect anybody to know what difference which side of the Rhine you live on makes but the preferred drink of one of our enemies? Please.

:mellow:

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey wine boy are you not monitoring your wine list post?

And in what world does a Cleveland Browns fan not know what Hudy is? I don't expect anybody to know what difference which side of the Rhine you live on makes but the preferred drink of one of our enemies? Please.

:mellow:

WSS

Never heard of it.  Of course I lived overseas and not in 'Believeland' most of my life

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Never heard of it.  Of course I lived overseas and not in 'Believeland' most of my life

Not you DH, Tour.

WSS

On 12/4/2017 at 12:58 PM, Tour2ma said:

....My name is Tour and I am here to help...

You mean this Tour?

On 11/5/2017 at 9:47 AM, mjp28 said:

No BROWNS WEEK 9? Hey no problem we still have to eat, so what's your favorite gameday or just weekend eats?

Dine in or tavern hangout, carryout, favorite rib, chicken, pizza, sandwich, whatever or even cook at home what's up for gameday?

That was post 1...... well my weekend menu looks totally boring now here but word is I might import my old go to..... a good PHILLY STEAK SANDWICH with some amazingly good and affordable  breaded mushrooms and onion rings from The Sandwich Factory here in Austintown, Ohio which is near the rehab place I'm in.

GO BROWNS! And who are they playing this week? #1 should be locked up soon. :D Oh and bowl season kicks off, GO somebody! 

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That was post 1...... well my weekend menu looks totally boring now here but word is I might import my old go to..... a good PHILLY STEAK SANDWICH with some amazingly good and affordable  breaded mushrooms and onion rings from The Sandwich Factory here in Austintown, Ohio which is near the rehab place I'm in.

GO BROWNS! And who are they playing this week? #1 should be locked up soon. :D Oh and bowl season kicks off, GO somebody! 

You got Wedgewood nearby. Better than health food....lol