mjp28

Favorite gameday food? Dine in, carryout or make at home.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That's MAGA sir bitch.  Still stalking me wierdo?

That's spelled w-e-i-r-d-o.

Is everyone in Parma as stupid as you?

You like me don't you fag.  Canal Fulton, what are you some Amish horse manure shovelererer.

Stripper or Flounder :) we got Samuel with Adams..No Bortles nor James  

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

Stripper or Flounder :) we got Samuel with Adams..No Bortles nor James  

Why can't you have strippers and Flounder? As a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if strippers smelled a little bit like flounder...

WSS

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You like me don't you fag.  Canal Fulton, what are you some Amish horse manure shovelererer.

You better watch out, or I'll run to the moderators on here and cry about you.

Oh wait... only a bitch like you would pull something so pathetic.

Dilly Dilly!

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You better watch out, or I'll run to the moderators on here and cry about you.

Oh wait... only a bitch like you would pull something so pathetic.

Dilly Dilly!

Yep, you're a noob that's right.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Whatever the wife cooks up works for me... Weekends are hers. I cook M-F... excepting the odd "pizza nite" and take out from the best Thai restaurant I've ever eaten at (roughly every other Friday). Their Pork Pa Nang Curry is to die for...

Today: Osso buco... she started this batch off with beef shanks from a local, grass fed beef ranch/farm. House is already smelling unbelievable.

But if she's taking requests... it's her killer chili. Always has been great, even prize-winning but she started playing with her recipe a couple years ago by adding reconstituted dry chiles (better) and finally smokey paprika (BOOM!). The depth of favor leapt exponentially...

I think it might be chili for us next weekend,  like winter has come early this year!  Osso buco, haven’t had that in a long time.

• Upvote 1

Briefly.....Ossobuco or osso buco is Italian for "bone with a hole" (osso bone, buco hole), a reference to the marrow hole at the centre of the cross-cut veal shank. In the local Western LombardMilanese dialect, this dish's name is oss bus.

There are two types of ossobuco: a modern version that has tomatoes and the original version which does not. The older version, ossobuco in bianco, is flavoured with cinnamon, bay leaf and gremolata. The modern and more popular recipe includes tomatoes, carrots, celery and onions; gremolata is optional. While veal is the traditional meat used for Ossobuco other meats such as pork may be used.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

For this game I'm calling Antonios

WSS

And I thank youAnd I thank you

Sometimes old skool is the best skool.  I did a bunch of wings on a hot grill then sauced em good with the traditional Frank's Red Hot mixed 50/50 with butter. Yay Buffalo!

10 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

They advertise a lot on the radio during games.

And they are excellent. A chain? Yeah I guess so but a local chain.

WSS

They opened their first restaurant about 1/4 mile from where I lived in Parma Heights at a little shopping center at Snow and Stumph road in 1960's.   Good Pizza.

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And they are excellent. A chain? Yeah I guess so but a local chain.

WSS

I don't think there are any Antonios in Trumbull or Mahoning county. I swear tho, Northeast Ohio must have more pizza shops per capita than the rest of the country. And so many are soooooooooo good! Another reason to be called The Best Location in the Nation!

26 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I don't think there are any Antonios in Trumbull or Mahoning county. I swear tho, Northeast Ohio must have more pizza shops per capita than the rest of the country. And so many are soooooooooo good! Another reason to be called The Best Location in the Nation!

They are starting to branch out, there's a few new ones that have popped up down here in Stark County.

11 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Is that this place in Parms? I've heard about it before on this board.

https://www.antoniosparmatown.net/

Also an Antonio's chain in Tejas...  Antonio's Flying Pizza http://www.antonios.com/

Pretty good stuff with locations all around Houston as far away as Galveston.

17 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Sometimes old skool is the best skool.  I did a bunch of wings on a hot grill then sauced em good with the traditional Frank's Red Hot mixed 50/50 with butter. Yay Buffalo!

OH YEAH Frank's used to be called Frank's Louisiana Red Hot years back.......we used to consume gallons of the stuff years back with pork rinds or chips playing pinball at the famous now gone JIMMIE'S INN in Niles, Ohio,  still have my bumper sticker. 

Great memories! 

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

OH YEAH Frank's used to be called Frank's Louisiana Red Hot years back.......we used to consume gallons of the stuff years back with pork rinds or chips playing pinball at the famous now gone JIMMIE'S INN in Niles, Ohio,  still have my bumper sticker. 

Great memories! 

That's a good way to lose weight too. Red Hot and pork rinds....good stuff.  7 mile inn had some good smelt that were good with the red hot too.

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

That's a good way to lose weight too. Red Hot and pork rinds....good stuff.  7 mile inn had some good smelt that were good with the red hot too.

Good low carb snack. French onion dip goes good with pork rinds too.

WSS 

6 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

OMG 7 mile inn.....haven’t heard that name in awhile

29 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

OMG 7 mile inn.....haven’t heard that name in awhile

I was recently down that way and see it's gone. Progress..lol