Jump to content
mjp28

Favorite GAMEDAY food?..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, jcam222 said:

We will use up pork and kraut leftovers for the game. Cooked like a normal gathering but only two eating it lol. For Christmas I usually do a prime rib dinner for about 12 people. This year just my wife and I so scaled it down. Salad is butter lettuce , red onion, tomato bacon, capers and a homemade Danish bleu cheese dressing. Cast iron filet mignon on a bed of white truffle and Gruyere cauliflower mash drizzled with a morel cream sauce. Last up a keto version of sticky pudding with toffee sauce and candied pecans. This is a do again meal for sure. 

AE37598D-E771-48ED-9FC9-85D204C949D8.jpeg

This is indeed a great meal by itself.  My wife got me into Gruyere cheese and other go along cheeses and dressings.

I used to NEVER even try vinaigrette dressings it wasn't for me all cream of whatever now I'm into red wine vinaigrette and other delicious lighter dressings.  That and cheese trays with various meats like sausages with various good crackers are a good late night snack.

Oh yes the never ending world of food and snacks to try many for GAMEDAY !  A few coming up soon.

Bon appetit !

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2018 at 9:24 AM, mjp28 said:

You know I like Philly Steaks and steak sandwiches in general,  here's a GAMEDAY or any day variation......the zucchini are starting to roll in now.

Cheesesteak Zucchini Boats

YIELDS:SERVINGS     PREP TIME:HOURS MINS      TOTAL TIME:HOURS 30 MINS
INGREDIENTS
 
zucchini, halved lengthwise
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
Kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
large onion, chopped
bell peppers, thinly sliced
cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced  <----  OPTION: Can use your favorite steak here if desired.
1 tsp. dried oregano
2 c. shredded provolone
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
 
DIRECTIONS
 
  1. Preheat oven to 350°. Score zucchini (like you’re dicing an avocado) and scoop out insides into a large bowl to use later. Transfer zucchini boats to a large baking dish. Brush with about 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until just tender, about 15 minutes.
  2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion, peppers, and scooped out zucchini then season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. 
  3. Increase heat to medium-high and add remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Add steak in a single layer, working in batches if necessary, and season with oregano, salt and pepper. Cook until seared all over, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat. 
  4. Fill zucchini boats with cooked vegetables and steak, then top with provolone. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley.

 

Screenshot_2018-07-21-09-08-32.png

I went back here to get some good GAMEDAY recipes or new ideas and found this one from 2018.  Good enough for the  pittsburgh at Cleveland BROWNS Week 17 game ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2020 at 7:31 PM, mjp28 said:

Ok syd (and the rest of you) I  was thinking side dish but also had something like this in mind a bratwurst and sauerkraut dish, great for a BROWNS or BUCKEYES GAME !   (If you want another side dish let me know.  We've made this dish with brats, sausage even kielbasa with slight tweeks.)

A good old favorite dish BRATWURST STEWED WITH SAUERKRAUT easy to make and delicious. Great for a GAMEDAY or a hearty meal. This version is from the Food Network..... with my notes.
 
 
Level: Easy. Total time:. 1 hr  15 minutes. Prep time: 10 minutes  Cook time  1 hr 5 minutes. Yield:. 8 to 10  servings

Wisconsin may be the cheese state, but bratwurst (ground meat sausages that are grilled, or in this case, pan-fried) are the state's culinary claim to fame. Due largely to residents' German ancestry, brats are a common site at butcher shops, restaurants and even baseball stadiums. (Madison, Wisconsin is home to an annual "Brat Fest") Michael Symon's simple recipe calls for the links to be cooked with onions, garlic and tangy sauerkraut and then served on a baguette.

Ingredients

2 tablespoons oil

2 pounds fresh bratwurst links

2 onions, chopped

2 garlic cloves, minced

3 cups chicken stock

1 tablespoon paprika

1 tablespoon caraway seed......for us caraway seeds are optional

4 cups sauerkraut, drained

2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill

1 baguette. or other sub type buns, Italian or French are nice

DIRECTIONS........easy, huh ?
  1. In a large pan, heat oil over high heat. Brown bratwurst in oil and reduce heat to medium. Add onions and garlic and cook until lightly caramelized.
  2.  Add stock, paprika, caraway seeds, and sauerkraut and simmer for 45 minutes. 
  3.  Remove from heat and stir in fresh dill. Serve on baguette or other large buns.

1382540721963.jpeg

im gonna try this thinking for monday for sunday so far i have alot of cheese and sausage for snacks I may be to drunk to have dinner (hee haw) I hope u will be home for the games

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ATOM said:

im gonna try this thinking for monday for sunday so far i have alot of cheese and sausage for snacks I may be to drunk to have dinner (hee haw) I hope u will be home for the games

My last day for my IV meds is Monday January 11 which is the 7th week here and the same day as  the OSU/ALA National Championship game.  I might be here for 1 or 2 weeks more after that but should be home before the BROWNS super bowl party.   :)

GO BUCKS and BROWNS, and bon appetit......baby !

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here's a cold winter dish how about an  AMISH COUNTRY CASSEROLE  a good GAMEDAY or anyday easy and delicious dish from Mr Food.

    SERVES 6.    COOKING TIME.   45. MINUTES
 

The Amish are known for many homestyle dishes, and this warm and comforting Amish Country Casserole is no exception! It's so tasty, it's no wonder it's been passed down from generation to generation.

What You'll Need

  • 1/2 pounds ground beef
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 (16-ounce) package wide egg noodles
  • 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
  • 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/4 cups milk
  • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika

What to Do

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
  2. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute beef, onion, and garlic 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned; drain off liquid.
  3. Meanwhile, in a soup pot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain well and return noodles to pot. Add ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients, except paprika; mix well. Place in casserole dish and sprinkle with paprika.
  4. Cover and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.

Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!

Amish-Country-Casserole_Category-CategoryPageDefault_ID-2415578.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whipped up some Quesso Flameado con fungi Sunday....

  • Chorizo
  • Mushrooms
  • a mild, white cheese (Mozzarella works)

Can be flambe', if you like...

Slap it on a soft, flour tortilla and let it cool just a little.

Just be sure to watch out for chorizo drippings... unless of course you're sporting your Brown jersey... ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2021 at 6:29 PM, ATOM said:

im gonna try this thinking for monday for sunday so far i have alot of cheese and sausage for snacks I may be to drunk to have dinner (hee haw) I hope u will be home for the games

Just curious if you had time to try this brat & kraut dish ?  Among other dishes I'm going to try is a sauerkraut and keilbassi dish.

Here's a good GAMEDAY or anyday dish a tasty and delicious ALL IN ONE KIELBASA dish.  This recipe is from Mr Food with some options.  https://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Meat-Recipes/All-in-One-Kielbasa-1175

 

SERVES 4. COOK TIME. 20 MINUTES or. adjust for additional servings

Back in the old country, Polish kielbasa was a popular dinner staple. Our recipe for All in One Kielbasa combines this tasty, smoked sausage with sauerkraut and bacon to make a skillet dinner worth celebrating in the "new country," too!

What You'll Need....see Notes 

  • 5 slices fresh bacon, or 4 tablespoons bacon bits
  • 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, drained (4 cups)
  • 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
  • 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
  • 1 pound kielbasa

What to Do

  1. In a large skillet, fry bacon slices over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, until crispy.
     
  2. Remove from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble into small pieces in a small bowl.
     
  3. Meanwhile, drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from skillet, then add sauerkraut, mushrooms, and celery seed to skillet; add crumbled bacon and mix well.
     
  4. Reduce heat to low and add whole kielbasa and simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until heated through.
     

Notes... with some options for you to try and bon appetit !

• Serve this cut into chunks with spicy coarse-ground mustard and enjoy.  We are also occasionally add onions to our sauerkraut

• Cut into bun length pieces on a sausage bun cover with sauerkraut and add mustard of your choice.  I like a splash of Tabasco sauce on top.

• This recipe can be modified with sausage 🌭 or bratwurst.  We also make extra sauerkraut and use it with 🌭 hotdogs for leftovers at New Years.

• There are similar slow cooker variations of this recipe, see your slow cooker instructions for ideas.

• And of course you can use your own ideas on this traditional dish on New Year's Day or GAMEDAY or anyday.

 

d3a668212a943ecb2e324c93ca93dc3e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Do you ever eat any of the shit you post about on here?

Oh yes, just read the Notes on the last recipe I posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Just curious if you had time to try this brat & kraut dish ?  Among other dishes I'm going to try is a sauerkraut and keilbassi dish.

Here's a good GAMEDAY or anyday dish a tasty and delicious ALL IN ONE KIELBASA dish.  This recipe is from Mr Food with some options.  https://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Meat-Recipes/All-in-One-Kielbasa-1175

 

SERVES 4. COOK TIME. 20 MINUTES or. adjust for additional servings

Back in the old country, Polish kielbasa was a popular dinner staple. Our recipe for All in One Kielbasa combines this tasty, smoked sausage with sauerkraut and bacon to make a skillet dinner worth celebrating in the "new country," too!

What You'll Need....see Notes 

  • 5 slices fresh bacon, or 4 tablespoons bacon bits
  • 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, drained (4 cups)
  • 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
  • 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
  • 1 pound kielbasa

What to Do

  1. In a large skillet, fry bacon slices over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, until crispy.
     
  2. Remove from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble into small pieces in a small bowl.
     
  3. Meanwhile, drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from skillet, then add sauerkraut, mushrooms, and celery seed to skillet; add crumbled bacon and mix well.
     
  4. Reduce heat to low and add whole kielbasa and simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until heated through.
     

Notes... with some options for you to try and bon appetit !

• Serve this cut into chunks with spicy coarse-ground mustard and enjoy.  We are also occasionally add onions to our sauerkraut

• Cut into bun length pieces on a sausage bun cover with sauerkraut and add mustard of your choice.  I like a splash of Tabasco sauce on top.

• This recipe can be modified with sausage 🌭 or bratwurst.  We also make extra sauerkraut and use it with 🌭 hotdogs for leftovers at New Years.

• There are similar slow cooker variations of this recipe, see your slow cooker instructions for ideas.

• And of course you can use your own ideas on this traditional dish on New Year's Day or GAMEDAY or anyday.

 

d3a668212a943ecb2e324c93ca93dc3e.jpg

love me some kielbasa and know we ended up with jimmie johns no one felt like cooking but it is going to be on the menu

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

found a place that has deep dish pizza by my house will try them out on Sunday.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im going to have to have lamb again this weekend since it worked so well for the Steelers game. A Morrocan style tomato Shlada salad with mint tahini dressing, parm crisp with olive tapenade , goat Brie and pine nuts. Main course Morrocan spiced lamb chops with a turnip and radish hash and a mint chermoula sauce. 

5976D76E-006B-4994-8519-EB3F9E8B94E2.jpeg

EF7ABD7B-4750-44CC-87DA-C09F6589520F.jpeg

6474CB43-A893-4419-942F-2B6E5D10EF7E.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Im going to have to have lamb again this weekend since it worked so well for the Steelers game. A Morrocan style tomato Shlada salad with mint tahini dressing, parm crisp with olive tapenade , goat Brie and pine nuts. Main course Morrocan spiced lamb chops with a turnip and radish hash and a mint chermoula sauce. 

Excellent.

You tend to outdo yourself sometimes jcam.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Excellent.

You tend to outdo yourself sometimes jcam.

Practicing for Cooks or Cons or some kinda show someday haha 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Just curious if you had time to try this brat & kraut dish ?  Among other dishes I'm going to try is a sauerkraut and keilbassi dish.

Here's a good GAMEDAY or anyday dish a tasty and delicious ALL IN ONE KIELBASA dish.  This recipe is from Mr Food with some options.  https://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Meat-Recipes/All-in-One-Kielbasa-1175

 

SERVES 4. COOK TIME. 20 MINUTES or. adjust for additional servings

Back in the old country, Polish kielbasa was a popular dinner staple. Our recipe for All in One Kielbasa combines this tasty, smoked sausage with sauerkraut and bacon to make a skillet dinner worth celebrating in the "new country," too!

What You'll Need....see Notes 

  • 5 slices fresh bacon, or 4 tablespoons bacon bits
  • 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, drained (4 cups)
  • 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
  • 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
  • 1 pound kielbasa

What to Do

  1. In a large skillet, fry bacon slices over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, until crispy.
     
  2. Remove from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble into small pieces in a small bowl.
     
  3. Meanwhile, drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from skillet, then add sauerkraut, mushrooms, and celery seed to skillet; add crumbled bacon and mix well.
     
  4. Reduce heat to low and add whole kielbasa and simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until heated through.
     

Notes... with some options for you to try and bon appetit !

• Serve this cut into chunks with spicy coarse-ground mustard and enjoy.  We are also occasionally add onions to our sauerkraut

• Cut into bun length pieces on a sausage bun cover with sauerkraut and add mustard of your choice.  I like a splash of Tabasco sauce on top.

• This recipe can be modified with sausage 🌭 or bratwurst.  We also make extra sauerkraut and use it with 🌭 hotdogs for leftovers at New Years.

• There are similar slow cooker variations of this recipe, see your slow cooker instructions for ideas.

• And of course you can use your own ideas on this traditional dish on New Year's Day or GAMEDAY or anyday.

 

d3a668212a943ecb2e324c93ca93dc3e.jpg

My wife makes Kielbasa with saurkraut.  But it is the fresh kielbasa, not the cured one.  Tastes much better IMO.

Kielbasa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

My wife makes Kielbasa with saurkraut.  But it is the fresh kielbasa, not the cured one.  Tastes much better IMO.

That is one nice thing about these types of recipes you can tweak the style of meat, types of sauerkraut and carefully adjust the spices to your liking.

Somewhat like tweaking chili, stews or casseroles to your liking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giant Eagle one of our favorite meat 🍖 places along with the really nice Italian food place in Boardman and also Austintown Ohio Rulli's Bros Market.

1498875.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

 

Attended a Kiwanis meeting Tuesday (via Zoom).  The program was a guy from Certified Angus Beef.   What do you think of that product?    They are headquartered in Wooster.

And by the way.....he described his  business as akin to like   Uber.....a huge transportation company that does not own a single  vehicle....or  Air B&B...a huge accommodations company that does not own a single unit to stay in.    Certified Angus Beef does not own a single head of cattle or sell a single pound of beef.  They are simply a certification organization.  They do, however, have a Culinary school however which trains people in proper preparation methods of Certified Angus Beef. 

Since you profess to be our resident connoisseur  what say you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 3:25 PM, The Gipper said:

Attended a Kiwanis meeting Tuesday (via Zoom).  The program was a guy from Certified Angus Beef.   What do you think of that product?    They are headquartered in Wooster.

And by the way.....he described his  business as akin to like   Uber.....a huge transportation company that does not own a single  vehicle....or  Air B&B...a huge accommodations company that does not own a single unit to stay in.    Certified Angus Beef does not own a single head of cattle or sell a single pound of beef.  They are simply a certification organization.  They do, however, have a Culinary school however which trains people in proper preparation methods of Certified Angus Beef. 

Since you profess to be our resident connoisseur  what say you? 

You are correct on what you have said. Every state has their own beef council or association plus others like the certified angus beef here, there a some big ones around texas and ALL have rating systems and of course recipes !  

I've been busy here lately but can answer any other things you might have later this weekend. My favorite ?  I like this one:

Screenshot_2021-01-16_112908.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

You are correct on what you have said. Every state has their own beef council or association plus others like the certified angus beef here, there a some big ones around texas and ALL have rating systems and of course recipes !  

I've been busy here lately but can answer any other things you might have later this weekend. My favorite ?  I like this one:

Screenshot_2021-01-16_112908.jpg

Actually I believe the Certified Angus Beef Organization is  Nationwide, even world wide. 

Maybe there are other certifying bodies, but they would not be Certified Angus Beef.  

The thing you posted here seems similar. Not sure how they really differ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 12:39 PM, mjp28 said:

Well Saturday's GameDay food is my new and best ever steak sandwich which comes with a side of decent fries from the Longhorn Steakhouse about 1.5 miles from our house.

The Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich  $12.99 not cheap but delicious cut in half can make two nice snacks! Prime rib, mushrooms, onions, melted cheese, ummmmm.

Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich 1040 calories for you health nuts. 

d-shaved-prime-rib-sandwich-gv1x1-5-16-17.jpg

Well along with the steaks and for a Saturday GAMEDAY take out meal from the Longhorn Steakhouse I had on here September 8, 2018.

Gip this one's for you,.  Bon appetit !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Paella is a Spanish rice dish that is characterized by its use of saffron to give its yellow color and unique flavor. While the most common version of the dish is covered in shrimp and mussels, traditional paella is made with chicken, rabbit, rice, and vegetables. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish, but most Spaniards consider it to be a dish from the Valencian region. Paella takes its name from the wide, shallow traditional pan used to cook the dish on an open fire. Paella means "frying pan" in Valencia's regional language.

jan162021-4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 6:55 PM, jcam222 said:

Im going to have to have lamb again this weekend since it worked so well for the Steelers game. A Morrocan style tomato Shlada salad with mint tahini dressing, parm crisp with olive tapenade , goat Brie and pine nuts. Main course Morrocan spiced lamb chops with a turnip and radish hash and a mint chermoula sauce. 

You're hired!

 

Leftovers today from the best Thai restaurant in all of Texas. At least that's what our Secretary of State proclaimed.

A lil of the below followed by Curries.

Mine... pork panang. Perfect heat level for me.

The wife's... chicken green. Hotter... like my wife.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 4:50 PM, jcam222 said:

Jalapeño butter injected turkey breast fresh out of the smoker. Delicious 😋 I have 6 pork butts still going probably another 2 hours before rest and pull. 

D4F119F1-AF62-4B25-BA60-886A9F06DAAA.jpeg

EA05480F-9E4E-4874-930B-C0221F39B329.MOV

I occasionally go back in time here to look for recipes or ideas for something new and found this gem from our master big time griller jcam on November 11, 2018. Grilled turkey breast anyone ?  

Hey we might have some big time GAMEDAY meals coming up soon.    :P

GO BROWNS and bon appetit !

........edit, you have to hit the sizzling link on this one, oh yeah !

Screenshot_2021-01-16_222226.jpg

Edited by mjp28
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn... that turkey looks good...

... but I'm still jonesing for that lamb.

 

Pork Butts...

I braise them using a Mexican Pork recipe I found a long time ago in an issue of Cuisine at home. Never fails...

The pork dry rub mix is there plus recipes for sides including black beans, salsa verde and Chipotle-Adobo sweet potatoes that are absolutely killer.

Only thing I don't follow is the banana leaf thing... any good cast-iron dutch oven with a heavy lid will do...

Mexican Pork.pdf

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 3:25 PM, The Gipper said:

Attended a Kiwanis meeting Tuesday (via Zoom).  The program was a guy from Certified Angus Beef.   What do you think of that product?    They are headquartered in Wooster.

And by the way.....he described his  business as akin to like   Uber.....a huge transportation company that does not own a single  vehicle....or  Air B&B...a huge accommodations company that does not own a single unit to stay in.    Certified Angus Beef does not own a single head of cattle or sell a single pound of beef.  They are simply a certification organization.  They do, however, have a Culinary school however which trains people in proper preparation methods of Certified Angus Beef. 

Since you profess to be our resident connoisseur  what say you? 

I'm just a beef connoisseur.  "Certified Angus Beef" sounds nice, but doesn't mean much. angus beef- because the way the cattle are raised may make it easier to get a higher  grade- but US Choice or Prime is what matters. Then you get into a whole 'nother realm of 95% grocery stuff doesn't even rate- dry aged as opposed to wet aged that's top shelf restaurant grade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm just a beef connoisseur.  "Certified Angus Beef" sounds nice, but doesn't mean much. angus beef- because the way the cattle are raised may make it easier to get a higher  grade- but US Choice or Prime is what matters. Then you get into a whole 'nother realm of 95% grocery stuff doesn't even rate- dry aged as opposed to wet aged that's top shelf restaurant grade. 

It's just one of many groups out there.  Here's one of the charts I like to refer to on cuts and grades, the "main three".  I know what I want on my grill.

grades.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marvin the Martian said:

Well I am a common sewer of fine food

Marvin, you've come to the right place.  So how've you been lately ? Watch any exciting football ?   ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

It's just one of many groups out there.  Here's one of the charts I like to refer to on cuts and grades, the "main three".  I know what I want on my grill.

grades.jpg

DOLLAR $TORE STEAK | $1 Ribeye Taste Test - YouTube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×