THE BROWNS BOARD

I might actually dump Netflix

Westside Steve

Not really as a protest but just because they are a crap service. The movies are pretty much useless and most of their original programming is lame. Bloodline and House of Cards where to that stood out but in an attempt to be politically correct they dumped House of Cards and because they are chiselers they dumped bloodline.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes. Why?

WSS

Nothing. Not really looking for any explanations as i dont need them. Wss is as wss does. Too bad u werent mooslim mate or u could put on the ole c4 vezt and go out in style.....then "maybe", depending on how many infidel u managed to take out, u could ask for 72 children....ehhh? Am i right?

So what are you bitching about? Aren't your Trump haters always crying that we don't have enough Muslims in the country? Aren't you dimwit always demanding that we pay more attention to science than religion? And science has nothing to do with arbitrary age limits monogamy or any of that crap, right? 

WSS

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not really as a protest but just because they are a crap service. The movies are pretty much useless and most of their original programming is lame. Bloodline and House of Cards where to that stood out but in an attempt to be politically correct they dumped House of Cards and because they are chiselers they dumped bloodline.

WSS

I don't know if you have it or not, but Amazon Prime is great if you buy a lot of s h i t, and they have a lot of movies/TV shows included in  the deal.  Free two day shipping.

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't know if you have it or not, but Amazon Prime is great if you buy a lot of s h i t, and they have a lot of movies/TV shows included in  the deal.  Free two day shipping.

Yes I have Amazon Prime. Best place for renting movies. 

And I like some of their original programming too. I thought about Hulu.

I have actually a bunch of stuff HBO Cinemax Showtime movie channel...

WSS

17 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Get an unlocked firestick. 

I started out with a rooted firestick a couple of years ago, then graduated to an Android box.

Then 6 months ago I bought an Nvidia Shield, and never looked back.

If you can swing $199 for the ultimate streamer, do it...you won’t be sorry.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

More Than 30,000 People Want Kevin James to Replace Spacey on 'House of Cards' - VICE

https://search.app.goo.gl/osTA

Shared from my Google feed

Idiots. Spacey is the reason the series works.

WSS

Have u been reading the latest? "Multiple" male crew workers on the set have come forward about the guy. It got so bad the producer had tomconvene the entire crew to talk about spaceys behavior. So the executives were fully aware of this and dis nothing. Netflix prob gon learn something about the term "punitive damages"

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Have u been reading the latest? "Multiple" male crew workers on the set have come forward about the guy. It got so bad the producer had tomconvene the entire crew to talk about spaceys behavior. So the executives were fully aware of this and dis nothing. Netflix prob gon learn something about the term "punitive damages"

I have. And I don't have much doubt that there's some basis in truth, even though I fully expect that it's been exaggerated. But even if it wasn't so what? I can imagine that if someone were so inclined they could take transcripts of this particular board oh, some of the vulgar things that have been said back and forth, and probably at least make some sort of a case, in the eyes of people who want to be offended, of harassment.

I don't, as you know, think that kind of stuff is worthy of prosecution lawsuit nor really any kind of punishment other than just telling the offender to get bent.

But I'm not dumping Netflix in protest, I'll be dropping them because they have systematically eliminated most other content that holds any interest for me. And a great deal of the rest of it is garbage.

The fact that they are hypocritical politically correct little pussies is just a foul icing on a bad cake.

WSS

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I dont know why u dont like them steve. They covered for a bunch of pedo's for a long time, i feel like u abandoning them is kind of being u grateful.

I actually don't know of any pedophiles they had anything to do with covering for. I doubt that ever happened, partially because you proved you don't know what a pedophile actually is. But if you have any evidence...

WSS

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Uh huh, sure thing steve

Like I said feel free to make a list and prove me wrong. I mean we can trade insults back and forth but that gets a little tiresome.

So either you believe it but have no evidence or you are just making it up, what's the difference?

WSS

On 11/4/2017 at 9:24 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I kind of think the same thing about HULU and Roku, I have a free (piggyback) link to NETFLIX and HULU on my computer and never use it. I watch near 0% network stuff plus don't really get into old, old tv series. 

Archived