THE BROWNS BOARD

Police union lying tnrough its teeth covering for these NJ cops...

Clevfan4life

So when i first read this headline i thought oh cowpoop the cops no doubt were trying to put out the fire from this innocent guy. The poluce union came out defending the cops saying as much. But this video, i mean for fuk sake what the fuk is wrong with these guys getting through the vetting process to be cops? 

The man in this video shown being kicked by cops WAS COMPLETELY UNINVOLVED in the police chase that led to the guy being chased to git his car. His clothes caught on fire and he was trying to take them off when the cops approached him with guns drawn and two of em kicked him

Just imagine sitting at a traffic stop and some pooper being chased by police hits u. U catch on fire and the cops proceed to give u a couple stomps just cause its fun like that. I mean wtf cops like these guys need to start being put in gen pop with erryone knowin dey was cops. 

Cops round the country start hearin stories of no good cops gettin pounded in the a ss by entire cell blocks and this sht stops quick. Wut makes me mad is that the police union is trying to cowpoop. These guys are up on charges like they oughta be and the union should stfy, the video is self explanatory. U dont put a fire out by giving someone a soccer kick

Archived