THE BROWNS BOARD

Thursday night football...

LondonBrown

F-Marry-Kill....If we had a chance? who would you bring back with same roster to maybe win? Hoyer./McCown./DA./Oswieler/ Who would you cut? Kizer/Kessler/Hogan?  

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

As for the FO, i mean...wtf was that mcarron sht? Did hue know what we were offering? If the FO wasnt down with it than it should never have even been broached with the bengals. 

The coaches DONT CARE about draft picks.  The want PLAYERS 

Thats why this setup won’t work

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The coaches DONT CARE about draft picks.  The want PLAYERS 

Thats why this setup won’t work

Well the issue with analytics is that they stockpile picks to go after targeted high value players later with more ammo. Ok, i see that "some years"...thats the right call. I think u need football people getting better at analytics so u know which years to hold and which years to deal. Means targeting and keeping track of freshman olayers that wont be eligible for years.

Josh McCown is now the saviour because he may win 4 or 5 games? Well Brian Hoyer was 7 and 4 and I was in Cleveland and its bars at 9am before a Texans game listening to people hate on him. I heard it again at half time and when they lost it was even worse. Manziel came in not long after (maybe the week after) and the rest is history. The majority of fans and media are all out of patience and I totally understand that I really do, but i think it's time to admit this is a lost cause unless mentality drastically changes. Nothing but a miraculous immediate swing of 10 wins is going to make any of the media or fans stop the bashing, and its such a small city, that at this point it almost seems like a lost cause :(

if memory serves me..We would have owed Josh 8.5M his final year of contract over his normal 7M? Damn right we had the money..but with Huey, Palmer never had a mentor Oakland (Campbell)..Flacco never had a mentor either at Ravens(Smith)..think ya know where am going to point too  

16 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Josh McCown is now the saviour because he may win 4 or 5 games? Well Brian Hoyer was 7 and 4 and I was in Cleveland and its bars at 9am before a Texans game listening to people hate on him. I heard it again at half time and when they lost it was even worse. Manziel came in not long after (maybe the week after) and the rest is history. The majority of fans and media are all out of patience and I totally understand that I really do, but i think it's time to admit this is a lost cause unless mentality drastically changes. Nothing but a miraculous immediate swing of 10 wins is going to make any of the media or fans stop the bashing, and its such a small city, that at this point it almost seems like a lost cause :(

ain't it great. people hating on people just to hate on them?

hmmmmm, sounds like everything in life nowadays.

Are we lamenting the fact that McCown isn’t on the team?! Really? He couldn’t win/stay healthy when he was here, but now that he’s had a few wins with the Jets it’s a fireable offense to get rid of him?  And Hoyer? The guy who got cut by the only team competing for the first overall pick?!? The collective psyche of Browns fans has been damaged beyond repair I fear. 

The whole point of having McCown is that he's supposed to be a bridge until Kizer or whoever they drafted  learns enough to play. Otherwise you get a young kid who's not nearly ready to be an NFL starter yet on an NFL QB roster that has zero wins. That's an absurd plan and it's a big reason they're gonna be lucky to get 1 win. 

McCown and Hoyer are still better than any QB on our roster. That's how bad this team is. 

Nobodys talking about mccown being the chosen one. Jesus. It was having him on the roster for when the inevitable happens. And the inevitable did inevitably happen. This is cleveland did people really think kizer was gonna go from draft project whom people thought needed another year or two in college...to polished nfl stsrter? Not having a veteran on staff that could come in when kizer shat the bed is absolutely inexcusable given our two other qb's are hogan and kessler

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nobodys talking about mccown being the chosen one. Jesus. It was having him on the roster for when the inevitable happens. And the inevitable did inevitably happen. This is cleveland did people really think kizer was gonna go from draft project whom people thought needed another year or two in college...to polished nfl stsrter? Not having a veteran on staff that could come in when kizer shat the bed is absolutely inexcusable given our two other qb's are hogan and kessler

I think the only people that really thought that are Notre Dame fans. And the Browns Front Office

Archived