THE BROWNS BOARD

Deshaun Watson torn ACL

LondonBrown

His anointment on here as the greatest QB of all time may have to be put on the back burner for now. 

In the interests of fairness many did call him the second coming of RG3 so this won’t surprise them 

Bad news for him. Good news for us and the first round pick Houston gave up 

2 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

His anointment on here as the greatest QB of all time may have to be put on the back burner for now. 

Who said he was the greatest QB of all time?   You know full well that no one said that.  He's light years better than anyone we've had a QB for the last decade.   He'll be back and we still won't have a QB.

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Tough break for him.  But certainly helps our Texans first round pick.   His four games as a starter are still better than any QB play we've had here since Derek Anderson and that's sad.

The Cleveland F.O. planted something on the field so Sashi could get a higher Texans pick..... I KNOW IT!

4 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Who said he was the greatest QB of all time?   You know full well that no one said that.  He's light years better than anyone we've had a QB for the last decade.   He'll be back and we still won't have a QB.

His coach, Dabo Sweeney kinda said that.  He said that he would become the Michael Jordan of the NFL.

So....unless you don't buy into MJ as the GOAT   (and I do not)...then you are right....nobody said that   (but he did imply it)

Just now, The Gipper said:

His coach, Dabo Sweeney kinda said that.  He said that he would become the Michael Jordan of the NFL.

So....unless you don't buy into MJ as the GOAT   (and I do not)...then you are right....nobody said that   (but he did imply it)

I don't think that Dabo Sweeney spends time on this board and that's what I was referring to. 

We also passed on Hooker at 12 (much to many people’s anger) because of injury concerns and well, he’s blown out his knee for the second time in three years. 

If you can use hindsight for negatives I’ll use them for positives. That’s the rule people...

7 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

We also passed on Hooker at 12 (much to many people’s anger) because of injury concerns and well, he’s blown out his knee for the second time in three years. 

If you can use hindsight for negatives I’ll use them for positives. That’s the rule people...

I would like to remind you of our OVERALL first round pick, and his inability to stay healthy.

It happens.

28 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sounds like something that could only happen to the Browns... 

Two teams that parrellel each other when it comes to QB'S,  unreal

37 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I would like to remind you of our OVERALL first round pick, and his inability to stay healthy.

It happens.

Of course. But our FO has been bashed for one and not the other. People can’t have it both ways. 

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Of course. But our FO has been bashed for one and not the other. People can’t have it both ways. 

I would rather have a bunch of injured players WITH talent, than a bunch of healthy practice squad players.

Archived