THE BROWNS BOARD

Papa John's pulls out

Westside Steve

https://www.thewildcard.com/nfl-just-lost-one-biggest-advertisers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sheriffjoe&utm_content=2017-11-01&utm_campaign=can

It's not even really good pizza but I might have to order one now. Kind of ironic because one of the income sources in the Inner City is robbing Papa John's drivers.

WSS

The NFL will continue to pay a price for allowing players to disrespect the flag and our country. If Goodell had any wisdom and backbone he would put out the memo today that all NFL players  will stand during the national anthem or face disciplinary consequences. Goodell should have done this from the start with Kaepernick.

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The NFL will continue to pay a price for allowing players to disrespect the flag and our country. If Goodell had any wisdom and backbone he would put out the memo today that all NFL players  will stand during the national anthem or face disciplinary consequences. Goodell should have done this from the start with Kaepernick.

True.

The league won't be able to make up the Lost Revenue just from people like Cleve.

WSS

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's Chik-fil-a and Papa Johns for me.  MAGA.

Chik-fil-a do something as well? They are a Christian owned family business if I recall correctly. They go out of their way on Veteran's Day and Memorial Day to reach out to veterans and their families with free means for all. Our local franchise owners set up a table for the MIA and welcomed each veteran and his/her family personally at their table along with a guest book to sign and a pin to place on a world map showing where you served. Plus I like their food.:wub:

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Chik-fil-a do something as well? They are a Christian owned family business if I recall correctly. They go out of their way on Veteran's Day and Memorial Day to reach out to veterans and their families with free means for all. Our local franchise owners set up a table for the MIA and welcomed each veteran and his/her family personally at their table along with a guest book to sign and a pin to place on a world map showing where you served. Plus I like their food.:wub:

Maybe you missed the reference but the left freaked out and staged, or tried to stage, boycotts against Chick-fil-A because the owner didn't approve of gay marriage. You know the drill. Now the left hates Papa John's.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe you missed the reference but the left freaked out and staged, or tried to stage, boycotts against Chick-fil-A because the owner didn't approve of gay marriage. You know the drill. Now the left hates Papa John's.

WSS

Kind of like my wife's Jewish roommate from college when questioned how she could eat bacon (pork) if she was Jewish. Her reply, "I like bacon!"

I like Chik-fil-a. I don't care what their politics is or is not. And I do like their treatment of all veterans and their families.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

And the right, trump included, freaked out when starbucks (or any business fir that matter) says happy holidays instead of merry christmas. Faggitry all around get back with us when u have an actual point

Papa johns decrease in sales is exactly instep with the restaurant industry in its entirety. Chains that have no NFL affiliation have identical declining numbers. As usual u have to be smart and think for urself and do some research. The CEO of papa johns is using a convenient excuse for his sales declines.

Its a good move on his part. The claim cant be 100% refuted although the investors know its whoreshit. But publically its a good excuse, allows pj's to get out of its NFL sponsorship without acknowledging any personal mishandlings.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:25 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Unlike the right, that has never attempted to boycott anything because it showed support of gay marriage. Nope. They've never "freaked out" or "screeched' about anything like that. Never.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Unlike the right, that has never attempted to boycott anything because it showed support of gay marriage. Nope. They've never "freaked out" or "screeched' about anything like that. Never.

http://babylonbee.com/news/starbucks-unveils-new-satanic-holiday-cups/

^^^^they're gonna sht themselves when they see that

On 11/2/2017 at 12:53 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Kind of like my wife's Jewish roommate from college when questioned how she could eat bacon (pork) if she was Jewish. Her reply, "I like bacon!"

I like Chik-fil-a. I don't care what their politics is or is not. And I do like their treatment of all veterans and their families.

“If homophobia is one of the ingredients that makes the chicken taste this good then I want them to keep fighting gay marriage.”- My gay step brother as we ate at a Chik-Fil-A in the middle of all the controversy

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure they do. What am I said otherwise? And when have I ever boycotted anything? And I understand you don't either. So we're cool. Somebody just asked why people were freaking out about Papa Johns. Next time you are in town I'll pick you up and we can listen to the new Barbra Streisand album on the way to Chick-fil-A.

:D

WSS

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure they do. What am I said otherwise? And when have I ever boycotted anything? And I understand you don't either. So we're cool. Somebody just asked why people were freaking out about Papa Johns. Next time you are in town I'll pick you up and we can listen to the new Barbra Streisand album on the way to Chick-fil-A.

:D

WSS

"Gay people. Gay people who eat gay chicken..............are the luckiest people in the world.":rolleyes:

Archived