THE BROWNS BOARD

Well we knew this sht was coming....(darnold)

Clevfan4life

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, D Bone said:

As a big time USC fan, I say AWESOME!!!!!!  

As a Browns fan I also say AWESOME.....as I see him really as likely no better than the likes of Mark Sanchez/Matt Leinert/Barkley (can't even remember his first name)....other overrated USC QBs.

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

As a Browns fan I also say AWESOME.....as I see him really as likely no better than the likes of Mark Sanchez/Matt Leinert/Barkley (can't even remember his first name)....other overrated USC QBs.

Yea, I kind of agree.... I've seen every one of the kid's snaps and while I love him for USC's National Champ hopes , I really don't like his arm mechanics right now for the NFL game.

.... and his name is Matt. 

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So... this is a bad thing?

I'm not convinced it's a bad thing.   If the guy doesn't want to play here.  Fuck him...let him go play somewhere else.  I want the guy who wants to come in here and change the narrative and be the guy who builds the Browns into winners.

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Yea, I kind of agree.... I've seen every one of the kid's snaps and while I love him for USC's National Champ hopes , I really don't like his arm mechanics right now for the NFL game.

USC has zero National Championship hopes.  They aren't going from 17 in the playoff rankings to the top 4.

14 minutes ago, D Bone said:

He does kind of have that long Kevin Hogan drop the ball low and windup thing going, doesn't he?

Just now, Mark O said:

USC has zero National Championship hopes.  They aren't going from 17 in the playoff rankings to the top 4.

I was talking about next year if he stays in school...... 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

He does kid of have that long Kevin Hogan drop the ball low and windup thing going, doesn't he?

Yea, he really does. Kind of how Phillip Rivers looks 'different'.... So does Sam. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

I'm amazed at how many of you guys believe things at face value. Basically one dude tweets it and therefore it's fact. Man.

I believe Clevfan started this thread as more of a "look at how much of a joke we are to the rest of the nation, and this is just the start" rather then just the Darnold thing..... and it's really no secret that Sam is thinking about returning next year, long before yesterday's butt phuck session by the Brain Trust

11 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I'm amazed at how many of you guys believe things at face value. Basically one dude tweets it and therefore it's fact. Man.

The actual facts of this incident are foggy at best, that I agree with you.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this organization, as it sits today, will look somewhat to drastically different by the start of Training Camp, 2018, though. There's smoke in Berea.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

What if the Browns have the first pick the year after as well, does he decide to become a chef instead?  

This is more media rubbish because the Browns are an easy target. 

Even if the Browns took him he could refuse to sign?

Same old Dumb A$$ Browns fans. Always, Always, Always, the same stupid schidt.

• He's not good enough for us
  • This is the wrong draft to take a QB
  • Screw him, we don't need him, we are one of the premier franchises in the NFL, we only go after the top guys

NEWSFLASH CAULK SUCKERS..............................

We have a fauhking Zumba instructor who not only doesn't want to be in Cleveland................But put out a video begging another owner to draft him. But HIM, you suck off.........and the USC QB is what? A bad guy for having the common sense not to go to schidthole Cleveland? Seriously, you guys are so hypocritical, inconsistent and afflicted with heads up your own ayusses when you yawn you see the sunlights beaming through the backs of your teeth.

The story here is NOT whether this kid is good or not............... the story is, this would be a second year in a row where the #1  #1 DOES NOT WANT TO COME TO CLEVELAND.

Now, you idiots want to puff your chests and chant " we're the Browns, we don't need top prospects" by all fauhking means, enjoy this piece of schidt team. Enjoy 0-8. Put up your Christmas tree this year and talk about how great of a year this has been and how the Browns are just a player or two away from being great.

Sorry, but when 2 #1 #! prospects publicly express dissatisfaction with playing on your team, you got a fauking problem.

Clean house, don't clean house, but this franchise is the worst team in the history of the NFL. I wish Haslam would move it, re-name it, and let what is left of the now exhumed, rotted, beaten, decayed corpse rest in peace. What end is there to beating what once was grand? 

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So... this is a bad thing?

He's not the only fish in the 2018 QB ocean...   

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The actual facts of this incident are foggy at best, that I agree with you.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this organization, as it sits today, will look somewhat to drastically different by the start of Training Camp, 2018, though. There's smoke in Berea.

Fer sure, and most of it is coming out of Haslam's ears....  

• 2 weeks later...

Had to go back awhile to find this thread but Darnold is on the radio out here today and here was his response to the question about this report:

Darnold on report he'd stay in school if the had the #1 overall pick "I'm not sure where that came from so I'm going to leave it alone."

Just now, LondonBrown said:

Our own fans side with the media on this stuff, I find it kind of sad. I said it before and people hated it but I stand by it, it suits the local media for the Browns to be crap

I don't know if it suits the local media..but there's a lot of doom and gloom in the media and unfortunately, a lot of fans believe the headlines or the reports even without any direct quotes from the subject of the articles.

2 hours ago, Mark O said:

I don't know if it suits the local media..but there's a lot of doom and gloom in the media and unfortunately, a lot of fans believe the headlines or the reports even without any direct quotes from the subject of the articles.

I don’t know how many times Grossi has to be proved to be a complete dickhead for people to stop listening to him. For crying out loud he released a mock draft last year and in it the same player went to two different teams. 

5 hours ago, Mark O said:

Had to go back awhile to find this thread but Darnold is on the radio out here today and here was his response to the question about this report:

Darnold on report he'd stay in school if the #BrownsNFL_2017_CLEBrowns.png had the #1 overall pick "I'm not sure where that came from so I'm going to leave it alone."

Sounds like a strong denial.........not

Archived