THE BROWNS BOARD

To the dems/liberals here....

Clevfan4life

At this point, would u really be adverse to just turning off immigration from the middle east period unless the person has an ultra high level degree in science or medicine? The skittles analogy is valid, im sorry it just is. 

Theres enough people in this country anyway, we need to divert resources to further vetting thise we've already let in

It must suck to hijack your party, steal a nomination, turn the DNC into money laundromat,bury any evidence against you, finance fake dossier on opponent,swipe the debate questions, and promise free everything, and still lose to someone you call incompetent.

from Liberty Counsel:

planned parenthood also helped fund the fake "get Trump" dossier

the deep state is at war with the rest of Real America

Fusion GPS, the group hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to prepare the so-called Trump dossier, was also hired by Planned Parenthood to create a false report about the undercover videos produced by Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP).

In the summer of 2015, CMP began releasing undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood executives regarding the procurement of aborted baby body parts. Planned Parenthood hired Fusion GPS to conduct a "forensic analysis" to discredit the videos. Not surprisingly, the Fusion GPS report falsely declared that the videos had been edited and were fake, even though the "research" organization has no known qualifications in the field of forensic video analysis.

In contrast, the same videos were analyzed by Coalfire Systems, Inc., a company that does have credentials in the field of forensic video analysis and are experts in the field of information technology auditing. The Coalfire Systems analysis of the recorded media files revealed that "the video recordings are authentic and show no evidence of manipulation or editing."

Planned Parenthood provided aborted baby body parts to three organ procurement organizations. In one of the videos, a former StemExpress technician describes an experience at a Planned Parenthood Clinic in San Jose, California, where she witnessed an aborted baby's heart beating and then was told to "harvest" the child's brain. The technician testified, "[She] gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face." 

The videos are shocking and reveal a callous disregard for human life. That's why Planned Parenthood hired Fusion GPS to create a fake report to undermine the validity of CMP's brave work!

Then, Planned Parenthood's legal team went on the attack against those who exposed their horrific deeds, including Liberty Counsel's client, Sandra Merritt, who now faces more than a dozen CRIMINAL charges being pushed by the California Attorney General, who is in the back pocket of... Planned Parenthood!

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not a Dem

I'm more liberal than conservative

I'm not big on rejecting people to this country based on their religion. 

Not even for a limited time? I mean it dont sit right with me either but i fail to see alternatives. I wouldnt let in christians from the middle east at this point. The manhattan attack we "know" is just the beginning. It'll happen every few months now just like it does in europe

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Not even for a limited time? I mean it dont sit right with me either but i fail to see alternatives. I wouldnt let in christians from the middle east at this point. The manhattan attack we "know" is just the beginning. It'll happen every few months now just like it does in europe

Yeah it would have to be everyone or they would just lie to get in. It seems Muslims are easier to flip on their “crazy switch” because the religion is rooted in violence and created by a desert marauder.

the basis that so many terrorists come from those countries, that extra vetting is necessary is not an unsound,

unfair principle. it happens to be a Muslim country, well, that seems to be correct. But they can come here fine if they

are vetted. The stupid butt random obaMao undermine our security law was....stupid butt. Liberals are happy to ignore

terrorists actions because they accrue votes from the Muslim community.

Meanwhile, innocent Americans die, and obamao judges keep ruling against anything he does to stop it.

Archived