THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump may not run again in 2020

DieHardBrownsFan

He should consider resigning now and "maybe" there wont be a giant liberal Shmuckstorm in the next mid terms. Im a moderate dem but im in no mood for a tidal wave of ultra left aholes just because we had to deal a few years with ultra right aholes. I hate pendulum swings cause each swing ensures a swing back to the other side

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! I hear she's retained Monika as a consultant to how to get a pardon out of Pence.:lol:

no, I think your higgardly retained monika because she wanted some of that under the desk action.

why the dems think perversion and corruption is funny when dems do it... I have no idea.

Well keep in mind the MSM and the Democrats and people like Cleve will scream about any human being running as a Republican in the exact same fashion they screamed about Donald Trump. They really don't care about Donald Trump they would and will hate anybody that's not a Democrat. If he resigned tomorrow Mike Pence would immediately become Satan in their eyes.

I would even wager that if it were John Kasich, Jeff Flake or John McCain, the current favorite Republicans of the left, it would be long until they hated them as bad as Trump.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well keep in mind the MSM and the Democrats and people like Cleve will scream about any human being running as a Republican in the exact same fashion they screamed about Donald Trump. They really don't care about Donald Trump they would and will hate anybody that's not a Democrat. If he resigned tomorrow Mike Pence would immediately become Satan in their eyes.

I would even wager that if it were John Kasich, Jeff Flake or John McCain, the current favorite Republicans of the left, it would be long until they hated them as bad as Trump.

WSS

Listen u old decaying dotard, i said before the gen election that kasich or paul would "vastly" preferable to me over hillary. So leave me out of ur general overly inclusive statements because u get it wrong every single time. Demonstrably wrong. Did chemo affect ur memory? Just take my name out of ur mouth because ur straw mans are now just pathetic and really point to someone who's slowly fading out. 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

actually, I believe you are gay, except you are so ignorant you haven't figured it out yet, Cleve.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Im not part of the group in here everyday desperately bj'ing each other while they still can

Really?? <_<:huh:

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Listen u old decaying dotard, i said before the gen election that kasich or paul would "vastly" preferable to me over hillary. So leave me out of ur general overly inclusive statements because u get it wrong every single time. Demonstrably wrong. Did chemo affect ur memory? Just take my name out of ur mouth because ur straw mans are now just pathetic and really point to someone who's slowly fading out. 

Didn't do chemo, and you need to be brighter if you want me to be offended, you illiterate stooge. It was avant garde once but it's childish in its redundancy.

WSS

On 11/2/2017 at 6:58 PM, Clevfan4life said:

It's easier for them to just assume everyone that disagrees with them thinks the same way. Then they can just attack that one group right wing sites tell them is bad.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's easier for them to just assume everyone that disagrees with them thinks the same way. Then they can just attack that one group right wing sites tell them is bad.

They? Pardon me but didn't you guys, or guys associated with you on the left, call everyone who protests the removal of American history as to the Civil War sites white supremacists and Nazis?

WSS

2 minutes ago, syd said:

stupid butt thread of course he's not gonna run how could he after he gets impeached 

You're a stupid f u c k e r aren't you?  Impeached.  Do you know what that means?  Clinton was impeached.  Did you know that numb nuts?

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're a stupid f u c k e r aren't you?  Impeached.  Do you know what that means?  Clinton was impeached.  Did you know that numb nuts?

talking that orange faced clown trump not Clinton but hey nice way to deflect 

On 11/4/2017 at 8:41 AM, Westside Steve said:

They? Pardon me but didn't you guys, or guys associated with you on the left, call everyone who protests the removal of American history as to the Civil War sites white supremacists and Nazis?

WSS

No, actually. We called the people wearing swastikas white supremacists

Archived