THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslem is losing on purpose

Babernakle

Haslem is losing on purpose.  He has no interest in winning. Since buying the browns they have won a shitty 20 out of 96 games. While somehow it's doubled in value while Winning a hand full of games.  If the team shows signs of winning they gut the team, if a player develops they trade him. Haslem has never came out in defense of Josh Gordon, Jerry jones would have,. Hue himself has said the front office has no interest in Winning.  So what as a fan do you do, The only thing you can create a boycott and demand Haslem sell the team and move the front office. 

3 hours ago, Babernakle said:

It's the same thing the Astros have done.  Due to the religious followers of Cleveland he doesn't have to spend money on players can suck and still make money 

The Astros are in the World Series, so your theory is...uh...well, its Sheet.

Jimmy will want to become the new Jerry.    Its why he sold Pilot.  He wants to devote full time to the Browns.   He wants to be more involved on the money side....more involved on the football side.  He won't go to the extent that Jerry did and name himself GM....  But I clearly expect him to spend more time here....and I expect him to make a serious overture to Peyton Manning who he sees as a new Elway.

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

..and I expect him to make a serious overture to Peyton Manning who he sees as a new Elway.

I think you are correct. Then get out of the way and let Peyton hire and fire whomever he feels he needs on and off the organization. At the very least Peyton should act as a consultant on finding this team a viable QB.

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

Manning was high on Andy Luck. He said that the Colts had to take him and understood why they let him go.

Luck has been a myth.

Luck is overrated in My view...

Archived