THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles Garrett

BaconHound

He's not playing around with his brain.

I think you're right.  He's going to hang around and make some money in the sport....and then get the heck out.  It's possible that he'll be self-reporting a concussion every year.

LMAO @ TBB

Ol Ghoolie said it before draft day...................

1) You do not draft a caulk-sucker who makes a video asking another NFL to please draft him. You guys wanted to give this guy a blaw-job so badly that after wiping his jiz off your chin you went right back to stroking him for a second round. I shook my head in amazement at how you jackasses made apologies for him, blaming it on just being a kid who was joking around.

Seriously, how stupid are you people? You don't judge a person by what he says AFTER he says something. You judge someone when they are being candid and not thinking things through methodically. So his agent jumps on him, and only when he realizes his $$$ could drop dramatically,  he comes up with his boyish BS apology and excuse that he was just kidding. 

Fauhk this piece of garbage. I hope he really gets injured, worse than Theismann did. 

2) You don't draft a guy who admits to not playing hard on every down.

Serious, again, how stupid are you people to even think for one moment that this ax-hole was going to be good for Cleveland?

As I said.................. TOTAL WASTE of a #1  #1

Just now, SD_Tom said:

Is this team really worth not missing a game or two for a head injury?

seriously, the season's completely lost.

We drafted him one and gave a good contract. If he's hurt, let him sit, but if he's being a pussy zumba instructor as ghoolie says, then play him.

You don't pick someone #1 to have them play whenever they feel like it. Shmuck that. Myles is showing promise but I swear to god if he is being lazy and waiting till his contract is up to leave us and head to free agency, i'll verbally assault his twitter over and over and over and over again.

I don't think he's being lazy.

I think at this point, Joe Thomas has no desire to even come back to this sheetshow, and probably wonders why he wasted a great career for a complete dog of a franchise.

The McCarron story, the Grabsapillow story, and the overall lack of any deals to improve this team with all the picks they have, it's downright depressing. Even for them it's rock bottom level dumbassery

5 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

I don't think he's being lazy.

I think at this point, Joe Thomas has no desire to even come back to this sheetshow, and probably wonders why he wasted a great career for a complete dog of a franchise.

The McCarron story, the Grabsapillow story, and the overall lack of any deals to improve this team with all the picks they have, it's downright depressing. Even for them it's rock bottom level dumbassery

I'm looking for people to argue and defend their actions today now. Every person makes mistakes, and our FO has made a lot of them. Hue is obviously pissed he didn't get his boy and he's being shoved Kizer down his throat much like Pettine was shoved Manziel.

20 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

I'm looking for people to argue and defend their actions today now. Every person makes mistakes, and our FO has made a lot of them. Hue is obviously pissed he didn't get his boy and he's being shoved Kizer down his throat much like Pettine was shoved Manziel.

The Kizer pick was a head scratcher. Hey anal-litics guys. OK,  I admit- I didn't see every one of Deshone's games at ND. But I'd bet the ranch YOU did. Every stinking pass. Did you see something I missed? The inaccuracy, the turnovers? 

We're a lead pipe lock to be picking in the top 3 next year- and after Kizer and Kessler- I want someone else doing the QB picking. Especially since we had a potential upgrade trade for Garropolo there for the taking, but we'd rather sit on our pride that Kizer is somehow going to "get it" in the next 8 games. Don't hold your breath. 

when you have 300 lbers crashing around, anything can happen. Could be from getting slammed to the turf, could be a collision from a tackle, could've been  a hit he took in practice and got aggravated in a game, could be a fat butt falling into him. He's one of the only guys that showed real talent on the team.

They better have all different people evaluating talent and making picks, cuz these fools cant cut it.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Did anybody see him take a hit to the Head?

WSS

PFT posted this than rest of media followed.."Although Garrett did not appear to be injured during Sundays game against the titans , he began to feel symptoms of a concussion placed in protocol Tuesday"..Edit-the all 22 came out that Wednesday which I viewed purposely looking for this hit. Middle of 4th quarter Myles took a inside stunt on Lewan & spun back out to his right end not seeing RB Murray that seemed to get a good forearm shot grazing Myles chin..some coaches call that slap jaw.It's almost like your jaw popping out of place than back in. Concussion related? all I know is it is connected to the head & jaw may have got whiplash..Myles is back at practice this week..        

LOL on questioning the concussion. You all must think MDs who examine for it don't have any idea what they are doing in testing for concussion. They don't just go on a self report. That's ridiculous.

And he practiced again today.

He cleared the protocol u numptys. And incase some of u werent aware how this works, just because u self report some symptoms diesnt mean u get a free pass automatically out of the next game. Those symptoms were cerified by the cleveland clinic. Thats why he got in the protocol. 

So no, none of u cok gainers here are > cleveland clinic personnel. 

Archived