THE BROWNS BOARD

Can Hue Win a Game This Year

stillmotion

Can Hue win a game this year?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Can Hue win a game this year?

I understand it's a process and everything, rebuild, ect

but can hue win a game this year?

if it wasn't for the chargers screwing up the field goal last year he'd be 0-24 so far.

obviously he's working with little talent, but i think he's in over his head without an offensive coordinator.

It's possible the Browns couldn't have been worse during the "process"

I didn't think it could get worse than last year.... i don't think anyone did, but here we are at 0-8 rolling into the bye.

Can we beat Green Bay without A-Rod? How about the Chargers in Los Angeles?

I think we can win those two games if we pick it up the second half of the season and go 2-14.

Surely we have to win ONE of those games, otherwise, do we give Hue another year?

If Hue goes 0-16 and starts out 0-8 next year, do we keep him then? Do we fire a coach mid season, potentially causing more confusion and chaos?

Or do we KEEP Hue if he can find a way to win two games, show some progress, and some fire.

That's what I vote. 

Just now, stillmotion said:

I see you're in the OC,

Are you paying to go to the browns vs chargers game Mark?

It's $80 a ticket on stubhub, but i'm trending towards not going.

No chance.  I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go.  I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring.   Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park. 

4 minutes ago, Mark O said:

No chance.  I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go.  I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring.   Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park. 

I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.

Just now, stillmotion said:

I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.

Chargers play in Carson at Stubhub center.  From what i've been told it's actually a cool place to watch the game because every seat is pretty close to the field since it only holds like 28K people.  But still...even if we were good I wouldn't want to go to the game.  I enjoy my days of watching all the games on TV too much.   Once a year in Cleveland is enough for me and even that is getting to be a struggle.

Keep in mind I've been drinking today, but yes, they will win a couple the 2nd half of the season.

They played ok yesterday for 3 quarters, with the 3rd down D being the exception there. As much as we love to bitch about Hue, the team plays hard (except vs Cincy this year). He hasn't lost the team despite 1-23. 

A piece of history right here

And remember when Hue cried the one game we one? Many people cried. These are truly a tough couple of years for our beloved Browns, but hopefully, this process is worth it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18352837/cleveland-browns-coach-hue-jackson-broke-tears-team-first-win

from ESPN, "Hue cried like a baby when we won".

45 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

But why just continuously lose for 4 years when we can keep the process going?

if in another 2.5 years this process is still losing then fine, I will accept your four year comment 

I swear this is the likely outcome. At some point when the Browns are losing at the end of a game some disgusted fan will let off a symbolic cherrybomb to let it be known the whole thing needs to just be blown up. The other team will run off the field and head into the locker room thinking that the final gun has sounded. The Browns will actually utilize the clock properly for the first time all season and score the winning TD seven plays later. Think about it.:D

The Browns would only not go 0-16 if that is what they were trying to do.... if they wanted to go 0-16 to get the first pick they would win at least one 

Remaining games...... Detroit will stuff us,  Fournette will run for 150+ yards, AJ Green will light it up, Chargers will want revenge for last years humiliation, Packers dont need Rodgers to beat us easy, Baltimore always beat us, Chicago's D will restrict us to field goals and the Steelers will have fun at our expense ..... 0-16

10 Nov 12 CLE @ DET Ford Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
11 Nov 19 JAX @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
12 Nov 26 CLE @ CIN Paul Brown Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
13 Dec 03 CLE @ LAC StubHub Center 4:05 PM Tickets CBS      
14 Dec 10 GB @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX      
15 Dec 17 BAL @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
16 Dec 24 CLE @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
17 Dec 31 CLE @ PIT Heinz Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

Archived