THE BROWNS BOARD

So Who Gets Indicted First?

TexasAg1969

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Clinton?

LOL! Nice try-but now it seems Manafort associate Rick Gates is turning himself in as well. Gates stayed with the WH after Mnafort left so let's see which worm turns first. This is just the beginning and not the end of what will happen from Mueller. Drag them all into court (including Hillarity) and see what the law holds for them. That's all I've wanted all along. Flush all the snakes out of the grass regardless of what kind of poison they carry. They've all been toxic for our country.

Manafort was some low hanging fruit they picked off. It has always been suspected he had some former shady business deals and now  with the help of the microscope of the federal government and all the resources they have they apparently have brought some of his prior deals to light. As usual with special prosecutors this has nothing to do with Russian collusion which is the supposed reason to have the special counsel in the first place.  In fact all the evidence of Russian collusion so far has been between the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign. 

19 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Manafort was some low hanging fruit they picked off. It has always been suspected he had some former shady business deals and now  with the help of the microscope of the federal government and all the resources they have they apparently have brought some of his prior deals to light. As usual with special prosecutors this has nothing to do with Russian collusion which is the supposed reason to have the special counsel in the first place.  In fact all the evidence of Russian collusion so far has been between the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign. 

ANY and all collusion or conspiracy to commit such should be requires charges.   Period.       If that means Hill and her cronies, then so be it.  

37 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

ANY and all collusion or conspiracy to commit such should be requires charges.   Period.       If that means Hill and her cronies, then so be it.  

I'm for that but with all the evidence of real collusion with Russia and the DNC and the Clinton campaign they should be investigating that as much as they have with investigating Manafort. These charges against Manafort have nothing to do with Trump and his campaign and collusion with the Russians but involve Manafort's own shady prior business dealings. 

The Russian collusion investigation of Trump was an investigation in search of a crime with no evidence. There IS evidence of collusion with the DNC and Clinton campaign. It was the DNC who paid for the Russian report of Trump that has proven to be false and that report probably was used by our government to get the wiretaps at Trump tower. In the end my guess is if the lid ever comes off this it will be the real story and not some made up collusion charges of the Trump campaign.

this collusion used the phoney dossier as a leftwing dem political excuse to smear Trump,

and talking about getting Trump ....he had nothing to do with manafort.

Trouble is, dirty mueller is complicit in the uranium one deal - he was head of the FBI

when he signed off on it.

and still hasn't recused himself. corrupt is as corrupt does.

whoever actually broke the law - apply it.

But I see the dems being whitewashed, like comey did with higgardly...and

the dragging of Trump into it to continue. But as to manafort - he became

a dirty power player over many years - per wikipedia - the Trump admin

didn't vet him very well -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

and...manafort and the podesta group MEDIATED the URANIUM ONE DEAL SIGNED BY

OBAMAO, HIGGARDLY, MUELLER HIMSELF, HOLDER....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Manafort

duuummmm da dum dummm......is it getting warmer in here? lol

Poppadokis pleading guilty essentially is the beginning of the end for Trump. Maybe Trump works out some kind of deal to escape in the end but he and his "empire' will never recover from this. Those emails they have basically acknowledge all this attempted communique with the Russians is being approved at the highest levels of the trump campaign. I wish Trump would just resign and hand over the presidency to Pence. He won't, obviously. But the next 2-3 years will be NOTHING but this Sheet. Trump will never get his presidency out from under this. This is Bill's scandal x10. Trump will get "nothing' done now. For the good of the country and the rep party, just resign. I don't want to see a liberal tidal wave in 2-3 years take over the country. I'm sick and god damn tired of these pendulum swings.

I'm starting to feel bad for Huckabee. I mean I'm no fan or her and her fathers ultra religious belief's...but at the same time I did by and large think that if the Huckabee's were  your neighbors and you weren't keeping the drapes open while sodomizing ur wife so they could see, that you would probably be happy they were ur neighbors. By and large decent folk is what I'm saying. And watching sarah today executing her marching orders she looked pained. She knows she's lying. She knows she's shilling for a dishonest louse and at some point the hatred of HIllary and the left isn't enough to appease one's conscious.

lynch needs to be indicted on conspiracy - obstructing justice

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/10/23/clinton-uranium-one-deal-fbi-informant-blocked-by-obama-era-ag-can-unlock-key-info-attorney-says.html

"An informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is under a gag order that prevents him from testifying before the United States Congress that Russian nuclear officials were involved in fraudulent dealings in 2009 before the Uranium One deal was approved.

ObaMao's dirty AG Lynch blocked the informant from testifying last year and threatened criminal action against him if he were to do so.

In an interview with FOX Business’ Lou Dobbs, Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the FBI informant, said she has never heard of a criminal penalty for breaching a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

“If it does and it is unconstitutional and it’s invalid, if it prohibits my client from giving information to the legislature, the executive cannot say to people, ‘Hey, you can’t give information to another body of the government,’” Toensing said."

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

The Daily Wire: NO CHARGES OF TRUMP COLLUSION: Here's What You Need To Know About The Manafort Indictment

Here’s the good news for Trump: nothing in the indictment suggests collusion between Trump and the Russian government.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22918/no-charges-trump-collusion-heres-what-you-need-ben-shapiro

22 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

All these liberals think Trump will get impeached.  I got news for them.  They are in for a big surprise.  

That’s what they dream would happen...but here in the real world, it ain’t happening.

MAGA

24 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

All these liberals think Trump will get impeached.  I got news for them.  They are in for a big surprise.  

What the monkey here doesnt understand is that 

1) trumps presidency may effectively be over. This will be exactly like the last years of clintons presidency when everything was about monica

2) mueller's just getting started. This may never touch trump personally, but dont forget his stupid little lame finger punk of a son was in a room with a bunch of russians. Certainly people in trumps immediate circle are potentially in alot of trouble

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

783adb8aa9231bc672118c4bf159f633.jpg

Trump prob wont get impeached honestly. But u old doties might want tomstop and consider what 2 and some years of this circus is going to do tonthe republican party....or any conservative party for that matter. They will all be linked to this. We've seen this playout how many times now? Theres always a landslide victory in the house senate and then the white house. And the nect time it happens i guarandamntee that guns will be prob the first thing on their agenda. 

Hope u like 3 rnd magazines

yeah, sheppie and a few others used to arrogantly brag how the republican party was gone, abolished, when clinton won twice.the left, especially Bob's bad unions, love any advantage, even fake ones. Like trying to undermine Bush W. by falsely claiming victory over Scooter Libby, and the marxist, stupid butt lies about Bush/Cheney and "outing" Plame.

Legal leftist emotional manipulation. Leftist judges will stop Trump every way , but conservative judges don''t stop obaMAO, clintons, etc at any turn.   Liberals lie. Marxists lie. Corrupt unions lie. It's just too bad there are plenty of free stuff losers out there that will excuse corruption on the "democrat" marxist side....but will suddenly get fake principles when they can undermine any rep ...even when it's a fake getting of their political opponent,

but rather just trying to falsely undermine him regardless of the job he is doing.

Like, it's the economy the left and the corrupt marxist unions don't give a dang about NOW.

But they bragged on the economy during the fiasco, leftist/marxist corrupt, scandal ridden years.

c'est la vie.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Trump prob wont get impeached honestly. But u old doties might want tomstop and consider what 2 and some years of this circus is going to do tonthe republican party....or any conservative party for that matter.

I think most reasonable people see this dog and pony show for what it is.. I think most sensible people see the MSM for what it is. I think most well grounded people are getting very pissed off by the left's antics on everything from this subject, to the boy scouts, to monuments, to the national anthem.. I think most balanced people are really getting tired of the left's S H I T.

manafort helped negotiate uranium one.

it's a circus alright - created by the left. they arranged a meeting with a Trump and a soviet democrat-supporter on a visa

that the obamao regime went out of their way to extend. then, they failed to inform Trump that manafort was under FISA

surveillance. That was Comey, the leftist hack that is in more and more trouble. What we have going is a democrat leftist/marxist party non-violent permanent control, one way, or another, attempt. Like organized crime syndicate in a large city looking to own all the drug and crime profit control.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/30/lewandowski_fbi_failed_to_tell_candidate_trump_manafort_was_under_fisa_surveillance.html

38 minutes ago, Axe said:

I think most reasonable people see this dog and pony show for what it is.. I think most sensible people see the MSM for what it is. I think most well grounded people are getting very pissed off by the left's antics on everything from this subject, to the boy scouts, to monuments, to the national anthem.. I think most balanced people are really getting tired of the left's S H I T.

Sorry cupcake, normal peiple are the ones who said lets stfu and see where the mueller investigation leads. Normal people are now nodding their heads up and down slowly saying to themselves there was "some"  fire where that smoke was. 

Leftys ofc think that this automatically means trump is impeached while righties, like the pwople you described...still think this is all liberal msm hocus pocus. Sorry im not going to allow you to put yourself in any kind of centrist bucket and paint u and ur kind as the "sensible" people. The real "sensible" people are the ones that stayed home last election....ie myself. Cause we refused to vote for either flaming puece of Sheet human being like the choice we were given. 

Infact If it comes to pass that the mueller investigation rolls up a bunch of dems so be it....and if somehow mueller is able to just absolutely clean house in washington and takes hillary and the CF down, i will jerk off all over myself. Im serious not joking. God, if we could somehow throw both candidates from the last election in jail......Shmuck me running i might actually be proud of this country and tell nfl players to stand the Shmuck up the U.S is handling its business right proper again

First one rolled over before 55 people were eventually found guilty of various charges and one president resigned and was pardoned during Watergate. It didn't even involve foreign governments either.

Now the first has rolled over and all the estimates I have heard from knowledgeable legal minds is that this goes well into 2019 before it all ends.

And if Trump decides to fire Mueller as the flames begin to reach him, he will be impeached by his own party.

As I said from the beginning, responsible Republicans supported the appointment of Mueller from the beginning as a fair, honest and independent Special Counsel to get to the bottom of all of this even if it leads back to Trump. 

Sputter all around as you wish, but now the legal process has started and every person involved will get his/her day in court exactly the way our system requires, innocent until proven guilty. Instead of complaining about it you should all be counting yourselves lucky we have it, unlike dictatorships throughout the world that throw away the key without giving the benefit of our great legal system. If you are the American you think you are, then let it work for us all. Innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law-what a unique concept.

Meanwhile throughout Washington, D.C.

Archived