THE BROWNS BOARD

What do the sunshine pumpers have to say now??

Tacosman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, boo fagley said:

The defense is good, but they get worn down because of the offense.

But that's not always the case.   The defense gave up a million points in the first half to Cincy and Indy and Houston.  Gashed like they weren't even there.  That's 3 out of the 8 games.  Yesterday, I think the defense did get worn down but that's a simplistic excuse that gets thrown around way too easily.

On 10/29/2017 at 8:08 PM, Tacosman said:

so losing games at an unprecedented and historic rate for 2 years is not a reason though?

For most teams, yes. For us, no.

On 10/29/2017 at 8:30 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Nothing that happens this season is going to change wargo's mind. Nothing. He just admitted it, this has nothing to do with Hue, he feels the Browns cannot fire him because one way or another they have to show the NFL (and future head coaching candidates) that yes, Virginia, you CAN get three years with the Cleveland Browns.

Arguing with him over Hue is pointless.

Not as pointless as the people that want him gone because of the record regardless of what's behind the record.

On 10/29/2017 at 9:02 PM, SD_Tom said:

Hue is certainly committed to running the ball this season. Committed to about 15 total carries a game not counting the QB.

Serious question- Why had Dayes not seen any carries this season?

Good question. I'd like to see him.

On 10/29/2017 at 9:26 PM, RoyceRolls said:

Has hue lost the locker room? If that’s the case fire him now.  As long as his ridiculously young and inexperienced team is still trying their best to win each week, I don’t see the point of firing him. So we can bring in the Appalachian state special teams coordinator? When the replacement falls flat on his face (this is the best part) the team can fire him after 2 years and we will get to watch pat shurmur’s god son take the helm for at least 18 games. I sure never get tired of all the same excuses “this is a reboot we need to be patient” well they’re installing a new playbook” “just wait until he has HIS guys on the team.” 

Love it. 

And it is a credit to Hue that he hasn't lost the locker room yet and didn't last season. Motivation is one of the essential traits of a good coach.

5 hours ago, wargograw said:

Not as pointless as the people that want him gone because of the record regardless of what's behind the record.

Eh, pretty similar to me either way.

And I don't think you are totally wrong in your thinking, either. It's the reason why I've disagreed twice with people who say things like: "The Browns won't have a hard time getting good candidates to consider them because there's only 32 head coaching jobs".

On 10/29/2017 at 11:01 PM, D Bone said:

For sure not Mik........ He'd offend the entire 53 and have them all locking arms while on their knees........ or better yet, just walking out of the building, crying and forfeiting. 

ur fired! you sir are fired! u with the pink cashmere and fake glasses on, ur fired! you with the fake math are FIRED!! u who love sanctuary cities and bearded ladies and transgender parents are FIRED!!

and we all stand for the national anthem or i'll buy ur wives and then FIRE U!

no soup for you!!

please N Korea land one in the san andreas fault PLEEEEEZ!

Archived