THE BROWNS BOARD

Only MLB player to kneel is arrested on gun charge, LMAO

DieHardBrownsFan

Oh yeah a real nice guy, LMAO.......

The Oakland Athletics catcher allegedly pointed a gun at a female food delivery person in Scottsdale, Ariz.

Scottsdale police said officers went to Maxwell's home Saturday night after getting a call about a person with a gun. Maxwell was booked on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct......

Maxwell, 26, hit .237 with three home runs and 22 RBIs in 76 games this season. He was projected to be Oakland's starting catcher next year.

Last week, Maxwell claimed during a visit to his hometown of Huntsville, Ala., that he was refused service at a restaurant because of his protest. But a waiter told Fox News that Maxwell was “outright lying,” about what happened.

“I didn’t even know who Bruce Maxwell was,” waiter Matt Henry said.......

38 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yeah a real nice guy, LMAO.......

The Oakland Athletics catcher allegedly pointed a gun at a female food delivery person in Scottsdale, Ariz.

Scottsdale police said officers went to Maxwell's home Saturday night after getting a call about a person with a gun. Maxwell was booked on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct......

Maxwell, 26, hit .237 with three home runs and 22 RBIs in 76 games this season. He was projected to be Oakland's starting catcher next year.

Last week, Maxwell claimed during a visit to his hometown of Huntsville, Ala., that he was refused service at a restaurant because of his protest. But a waiter told Fox News that Maxwell was “outright lying,” about what happened.

“I didn’t even know who Bruce Maxwell was,” waiter Matt Henry said.......

Those are some serious charges.  I don't think he will be the starting catcher next season.  This is the penalty in Arizona:

If any Aggravated Assault is committed while using a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument then the mandatory range of punishment on a first offense class three (3) “dangerous” felony is five (5) years minimum, seven and one half (7.5) presumptive, and fifteen (15) years maximum.

Archived