THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump admin. signs a CORRUPT $300m deal with energy company for Puerto Rico recovery that bars Feds from auditing their work

jbluhm86

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/357473-whitefish-energy-contract-bars-government-from-auditing-deal

If Obama did something like this, Republicans would be foaming at the mouth. $300 million of tax payer money to a company who stipulates in the contract that the federal government is barred from reviewing labor costs or profits related to the company's relief efforts in Puerto Rico. A company located in the very hometown of Trump's Secretary of the Interior, no less. Way to drain that swamp, lol.

lolololol.jpg.85a0cce70a08ac955a7c4004de7cf780.jpg

Source

And, to top it all off, it looks like the company awarded the contract is owned by Joe Colonnetta, a major Trump campaign donor:

"Federal Elections Commission data compiled by The Daily Beast shows Colonnetta contributed $20,000 to the Trump Victory PAC during the general election, $2,700 to Trump’s primary   election campaign (then the maximum amount permitted), $2,700 to Trump’s general election campaign (also the maximum), and a total of $30,700 to the Republican National Committee in 2016 alone.

Colonnetta’s wife, Kimberly, is no stranger to Republican politics either; shortly after Trump’s victory, she gave $33,400 to the Republican National Committee, the maximum contribution permitted for party committees in 2016..."

Better still, Whitefish Energy Holdings - the utility company in question - had a grand total of two full-time employees when Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, and yet they somehow were granted a $300m contract anyway.

trump-bribe-politicians.jpg

• jbluhm86 changed the title to Trump admin. signs a CORRUPT $300m deal with energy company for Puerto Rico recovery that doesn't allow Feds to audit
18 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/357473-whitefish-energy-contract-bars-government-from-auditing-deal

If Obama did something like this, Republicans would be foaming at the mouth. $300 million of tax payer money to a company who stipulates in the contract that the federal government is barred from reviewing labor costs or profits related to the company's relief efforts in Puerto Rico. A company located in the very hometown of Trump's Secretary of the Interior, no less. Way to drain that swamp, lol.

Source

And you would have defended it with your last breath. But now? Wipe off the foam JB.

;)

WSS

• jbluhm86 changed the title to Trump admin. signs a CORRUPT $300m deal with energy company for Puerto Rico recovery that bars Feds from auditing their work
1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Source

The Clintons would call Trump an amateur after that lame butt deal.

How much did they swindle from Haiti? $6 billion was it?

Well well well, its all good in the hood when its ur guy. This is why "real people" like myself dont vote, webknow both sides want to be in power so they can get to work ripping off the american people. 

This country is toast. The writings been on the wall for awhile but now we're starting to see the full extent of the ceaseless corruption. One side is the clintons the other side are the trumps.....everybody loses

more egg on jblew's face. See, the TRUTH shall set you free:

http://wreg.com/2017/10/27/trump-administration-disavows-puerto-rico-power-contract/

“Trump spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Zinke had given the president his personal assurance that he had nothing to do with what she described as “a state and local decision made by the Puerto Rican authorities and not the federal government.”

“I had absolutely nothing to do with Whitefish Energy receiving a contract in Puerto Rico,” said Zinke in a statement linked to a tweet. “Any attempts by the dishonest media or political operatives to tie me to awarding or influencing any contract involving Whitefish are completely baseless.”

“FEMA said in a statement that any language in the controversial contract saying the agency approved of the deal with Whitefish is inaccurate. The contract said the utility would not pay costs unallowable under FEMA grants, but it also said, “The federal government is not a party to this contract.”

“Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority director Ricardo Ramos has praised the work performed so far, saying the company’s was the only offer the utility received that did not require a down payment. The power company is $9 billion in debt and was already struggling to provide service amid ongoing power outages before hurricanes Irma and Maria hit last month.“

See? Liberals get emotional and use lies, innuendo, and emotional manipulation to try

to get other people to agree with them.

trouble is, reality and truth and facts come back to bite them in the rear.

leon-moore-quote-its-going-to-come-back-

“Trump spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Zinke had given the president his personal assurance that he had nothing to do with what she described as “a state and local decision made by the Puerto Rican authorities and not the federal government.”

“I had absolutely nothing to do with Whitefish Energy receiving a contract in Puerto Rico,” said Zinke in a statement linked to a tweet. “Any attempts by the dishonest media or political operatives to tie me to awarding or influencing any contract involving Whitefish are completely baseless.”

well im sold. I mean if the guy being accused of impropriety says "wasnt me" than cleary it "wasnt him". Case closed. If only the criminal justice system could be so efficient. We could eliminate years of judiciary backlog if we just asked suspects if they did some Sheet. 

On 10/27/2017 at 5:36 PM, Westside Steve said:

And you would have defended it with your last breath. But now? Wipe off the foam JB.

;)

WSS

I wouldn't necessarily deny that. I was ages 22-30 during Obama's tenure, so my political views would not be the same at age 22 than they are now at age 31. If I saw corruption or political maleficence done by the Obama admin and ignored it simply because it was a Democrat idea, then I was obviously wrong.

However, judging by the comments below from our members on the other side of the isle, they are doing the exact same thing, so i'm failing to see your point. As I wouldn't want to incorrectly lump you in with those waving this off simply because it is the Trump admin. doing it, I would ask you what your view on this subject is.

11 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I wouldn't necessarily deny that. I was ages 22-30 during Obama's tenure, so my political views would not be the same at age 22 than they are now at age 31. If I saw corruption or political maleficence done by the Obama admin and ignored it simply because it was a Democrat idea, then I was obviously wrong.

However, judging by the comments below from our members on the other side of the isle, they are doing the exact same thing, so i'm failing to see your point. As I wouldn't want to incorrectly lump you in with those waving this off simply because it is the Trump admin. doing it, I would ask you what your view on this subject is.

You should know me well enough to know what my opinion is. I don't care. I don't think you see me piling on the Obama Administration for any of their malfeasance because in most cases I figure this so-called corruption is business as usual. Sometimes I would point out issues that the left would be, what's the term, foaming at the mouth about had it been a Republican but as I said before most of these side stories who cares? Almost like the fervor of the left trying to see Trump's tax returns. I don't care. And no matter what they said the opponents are going to throw a fit because well, you can throw a fit about anything. You may have noticed over the years I didn't have a single-minded vendetta against Obama. Oh I didn't vote for him and wish someone else had been president but it's mostly his followers who are such insufferable a$$wipes. And not you necessarily. You seem okay to me.

WSS

PS the really annoying thing about politics is almost 2 years of constant screeching about Russian collusion when we have stated all along if there was any collusion it was in the heart of the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign. And we've seen real examples of her being shielded by the officials. And I'm betting Robert Muller and his buddy James Comey are working behind the scenes to cover for her as we speak. And find nickel-and-dime charges to anyone related to the Trump campaign.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PS the really annoying thing about politics is almost 2 years of constant screeching about Russian collusion when we have stated all along if there was any collusion it was in the heart of the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign. And we've seen real examples of her being shielded by the officials. And I'm betting Robert Muller and his buddy James Comey are working behind the scenes to cover for her as we speak. And find nickel-and-dime charges to anyone related to the Trump campaign.

WSS

Of course the idea that there has been Russian collusion on both sides in an attempt to further weaken our democracy is, for some odd reason, too far fetched to consider?

Actually it's more like being shocked all of a sudden that there is gambling going on at Rick's in Casablanca. I don't think it weakens our democracy and I think every country in the world does it to every other country in the world. Be the collusion you suggest is that the Russians might have helped leak something dirty that the Clinton campaign actually did. But the Democrats actually did the misdeeds that were leaked. The Trump pissing on the bed story was bogus and paid for by your guys. The story about Trump groping the chick on the airplane was all over the front pages until they found out there is no movable armrest on that particular plane. But like I said after a year-and-a-half now that you guys are busted it's well everybody does it right?

Seriously every nasty thing Trump ever said has been all over the headlines.

WSS

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Of course the idea that there has been Russian collusion on both sides in an attempt to further weaken our democracy is, for some odd reason, too far fetched to consider?

is the left's phoney report, and the guilty head of the FBI who signed off on uranium one deal...

created falsely to cover for his/their own REAL collusion too farfetched for you to consider?

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually it's more like being shocked all of a sudden that there is gambling going on at Rick's in Casablanca. I don't think it weakens our democracy and I think every country in the world does it to every other country in the world. Be the collusion you suggest is that the Russians might have helped leak something dirty that the Clinton campaign actually did. But the Democrats actually did the misdeeds that were leaked. The Trump pissing on the bed story was bogus and paid for by your guys. The story about Trump groping the chick on the airplane was all over the front pages until they found out there is no movable armrest on that particular plane. But like I said after a year-and-a-half now that you guys are busted it's well everybody does it right?

Seriously every nasty thing Trump ever said has been all over the headlines.

WSS

The Libertarian party?   About the closest thing I can think to being "my guys".

We aren't going any further until you acknowledge there is no "my guys" in terms of the left/right spectrum.  Again, didn't vote for Obama either time and sure as Sheet didn't vote for she who shall not be named.   If we can't even begin to establish simple communication and understandings like that, then any type of debate or conversation is essentially worthless.

Agree?

liberal tiam demands to make all the rules - ignores the uranium one, but is alllllllover the fake

dnc/clinton paid for document to ruin Trump.

The left's hypocrisy should lose them a lot of votes. It's getting so out of control even

a moderate liberal has to take notice.

Archived