THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer will have his career day now that Thomas is out of the way.

Ghoolie

Just watch. The Browns will be able to execute more plays, the screen will work better, so will play action, and the Browns will run the ball well. Thomas getting injured will prove to be a blessing for the Browns offense. Bank it.

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Just watch. The Browns will be able to execute more plays, the screen will work better, so will play action, and the Browns will run the ball well. Thomas getting injured will prove to be a blessing for the Browns offense. Bank it.

I wouldn't count on that Tom.. Drango looks like a turnstile..

56 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

we're due for a damn win.

it's pathetic to be optimistic to win only 2 games a year at least.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Yea, lets face it.   Ghoolie is just ignorant when it comes to actual football...and he doesn't mind being so.

[Kizer will have his career day now that Thomas is out of the way.]

I swear that some days you wake up with a screw loose.   And other days you wake up with ALL of 'em loose.

When you come in here Sunday afternoon with your jaws agape, wondering " How The Hell Did Ghoolie Know the Browns would have their best offensive day of the year.. BECAUSE Joe Tomas was hurt.................

So let me teach you all something about life, ahead of time.............

You people worship the flesh. You idolize people that you see as being above you, heroes. This is why most of what you expect and predict never comes true. Life is not about, has never been about, and will never be about statistics, analytics or science. Over and over I have shown you that human life cannot be quantified by arithmetic, and yet, you all remain blind.

Remember this, it is not a euphemism, it is a truism. Ordinary people accomplish extraodinary things.

The reason the Browns will have their best offensive day without Joe Thomas has to do with self-determination. There is a lot of talent on the Browns team, but unfortunately, the leaders are men, like most of you here. Clueless, unable to think or reason for themselves. Crippled by the clipboard. Boo Hoo  Joe Thomas is gone, our ship is doomed, we are sinking, we have no hope..............

Sorry, people, life doesn't work that way. People can accomplish amazing things against all odds, and in general, the greatest accomplishments of mankind defied all of your horseschidt analytics. Buster Douglas anyone?

So here is your lesson. The Cleveland Browns are a better team without Joe Thomas, and we should pray that he retires or is traded. Without JT as a crutch, players will finally get off their butt and play selfishly. Mark my words, convinced that he is going to be under great pressure, Kizer's release and accuracy will magically go up. WIll the Browns win? It is a possibility. What is absolutely guaranteed? He offense will play better without Joe Thomas crippling eveyone's thinking.

Just watch.

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Mark my words, convinced that he is going to be under great pressure, Kizer's release and accuracy will magically go up. WIll the Browns win? It is a possibility. What is absolutely guaranteed? He offense will play better without Joe Thomas crippling eveyone's thinking.

Just watch.

I predict a high scoring game for once. Hue is fighting for his job at this point. One more blowout and he could be fired I think.

Before we had Joe Thomas we had Ross Verba, the self proclaimed Best LT in the League.  Well, he was FAR from that.  And our team wasn't good because we didn't have a LT as good as JT.  The ONLY reason our team may SEEM better MIGHT be because the Vikings will be in snooze mode this week right through the end of the game because they're playing those hapless Browns.  NOT because JT got hurt and isn't playing.

Not if Britt is in the game.  London Fletcher From the article:  

"It seems like a lack of due diligence on their part. You signed this guy as a free agent. Kenny Britt did not all of a sudden become that type of player or that type of person the things that he is doing off the field. He didn't all of a sudden get to Cleveland and start doing that. There is a lack of due diligence that was done on the Browns part or not enough due diligence, you didn't speak to the right people," Fletcher continued.

"When you see a guy come in and have that kind of effect on your team or your locker room, that doesn't bode well either. We can talk about the draft picks but he was brought in as a free agent that they paid some money to. He has not panned out either."

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/London-Fletcher-criticizes-Kenny-Britt-catching-ability-109486945?utm_source=247Sports Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=171026_153715_Cleveland Browns Newsletter&utm_content=Link&liveconnect=1B-C2-1E-69-15-F3-1E-26-47-C2-FB-AF-1F-3D-14-30171026_153715ClevelandBrownsNewsletter

11 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Ok so what’s his theory? Greg Williams just wanted to sabotage the team?

Don't know what his theory is. Only know Britt has been Bowe 2.0 so somebody screwed up in the FO once again on paying off yet another useless veteran WR.

No No No.... you guys ain't pulling this apologetic bullschidt. No way pimple diicks.

Up until the time I posted that the Browns would have their best offensive day ever, you guys were all doom and gloom. "Boo Hoo.....without Garrett and JT, we are doomed." Boo Hoo we are going to get destroyed, and Kizer will get bombarded"

Then along comes Ghoolie and tells you this will NOT be the case, that the Browns will have their best offensive day ever........................ and you dildoes try to backtrack..............

• Hue will be fighting for his life....BZZZZZT ,,,,, Wrong............he has been fighting for his life all along. The reason the Browns will have a good offensive days is NOT because Hue has to pull out all the stops. It will be bacuase the players are going to have to play without crutches......crutches that were holding them back............With the fear of not having our wunderkind on the field, these axxholes are going to have to accept personal responsibility for their play. Hue will call the same plays, the difference will be in execution and guys deciding to play.
  • The Vikings will be in snooze mode.....BZZZZT Wrong.........sharks never sleep when they smell blood. The Browns will look better offensively without Joe Thomas, without the sideline joke teller when behind 0 - 40. Without that turd on the sideline, there will be some intensity and true sense of urgency to stop with all the BS.
  • The system finally is coming together.............BZZZZT Wrong

Joe Thomas getting hurt will prove to be the single best thing that has happened to this offense in a long, long time.

Mark my words, you will see a team executing better than ever. Necessity, not coaching and analytics is the Mother Of Invention.

Isn't it funny? I am predicting an exciting, dynamic performance out of the Browns, and a bunch of you idiots are pizzed off at me. Awwwwwww............you don't like the Browns to be bigger that Josie Wosie, do you? Time to get rid of JT. Hoorta said we will see how much of a lard butt JT is? I already know. It is YOU guys who will see that his position is really not that hard to fill, and it is not really that important, but instead is about folklore.

Go Browns. Kizer will have a banner day.

Losing Thomas is a huge loss. Its not because he's good but they will get nothing for him now even though he should have been gone three years ago.  But kizer is not good he's inaccurate and the WRs can't catch either. Kessler is the best qb on the roster if he can stay upright 

I hope you're right Ghoolie.  It would be great if the Browns could win one for Joe.  I hope they play their guts out and win every single game the rest of the season and Kizer becomes the franchise QB we've been waiting for since 1999.  Kizer showed flashes in the Steelers game, I think he could be the man if Hue quits screwing with his head.

So why didnt all that happen when jt left the game sunday? IF what ghoolie says comes tombe it wont be because thomas is out but that the offensive scheme changed knowing that the left side is going to get caved in like a uterys in a gangbang. 

Nothing to do with joe and everything to do with an iffensive scheme that cant find its identity. So maybe we catch the vikings off guard by going dink and dunk with kizer when they're expecting over the top throws. Thats a possibility. If the vikings adjust accordingly i give ghoolies irrational exhuberance 2 quarters. 

So drango is going to be our starting LT this sunday?

3 hours ago, Browns1216 said:

I hope you're right Ghoolie.  It would be great if the Browns could win one for Joe.  I hope they play their guts out and win every single game the rest of the season and Kizer becomes the franchise QB we've been waiting for since 1999.  Kizer showed flashes in the Steelers game, I think he could be the man if Hue quits screwing with his head.

Listen my friend,

the Browns need a spark, and you cannot get bogged down in this losing our hero nonsense. Just remember, in life adversity often sparks great accomplishment. In the worst of times, different people have emerged to leadership roles and have achieved amazing things when all seemed hopeless. One of the tenets that I have learned much from in life can be found in the Bible. Matthew 6: 25 - 34. If you have not ever read it, you should. Here is how it applies to Garrett and JT getting hurt.

The lesson is that God provides, and we are foolish to worry. The translation to the Browns? A stretch? No, not at all.

When posters here predict gloom and doom because the "GREAT" Joe Thomas is no more, they are guilty of the exact foolishness warned against in this parable. In short, this worry due to a mortal man being unable to play, essentially discounts every other player on the Browns team, so as if to say all of this part of God's creation is.... garbage............... Hero worship............idolatry. Same damned thing.

Do you know what you call people who try to quantify the human existence with statistics? Idiots.

Losing JT maybe just the kick in the ayus that the Browns players may need to start playing up to their potential. I am betting that some players will step up and give the best performance the Browns have had all season. I think losing JT will prove to be one of he high points of this season.

3 hours ago, wargograw said:

"Pimple dicks." 

Yeah guys. He's back. 

But this time I really laughed because the rest of the post is so "un-ghoolie-like" and more "pimple-d i c k-like" as would be expected from any other overoptimistic Brownsfan. He's now making me spit up coffee with this radical turnaround.:lol::lol:

Ghoolie...I don't see it, and I don't even see a LITTLE bit of it.  You seriously think Kizer and our offense are going to have their best performance of the season now that a hall of fame LT is out for the year and we play the best defense in the entire league that bags a league-high 20+ pressures, QB hits, and sacks combined EACH GAME?  Do you have any idea how completely insane that is?

Listen, I'm not "mad at you", and I'm not "yelling at you" or anything like that, I'm just wholeheartedly disagreeing with you.  Do I WANT you to be right?  OMG yes, you have no idea.  But here's the simple truth:  The Vikings have a super fast, super huge, and absurdly talented defense that gets to the QB seemingly at will.  They get a ton of sacks, bunches of INT's, and they don't have to blitz to get pressure.  But it gets worse.  They are stout against the run, and they have perhaps the best linebacker duo in the game today.  

There are no guarantees in life or the NFL, and it's true, anything COULD happen, but if I was a betting man, I'd be throwing my coin down on a Vikings blowout win.  Keep in mind that we aren't scoring hardly ANY offensive TD's, and the last one I can even THINK of was the garbage time TD against the Texans that I think was aided by several terrible penalties.  It's like I've said in other posts...WE DON'T SCORE TOUCHDOWNS.  Think about that for a minute.  We don't even get the occasional RB touchdown.  We don't get close to the goal line and slam it home with a RB, or with a QB sneak.  We had ONE play that was directed to the end zone last week, and it was a miserable throw to Njoku that he couldn't even touch.  You add up all these things, and what are we left with?  Nothing good.  

I seriously hope our punter is well-rested because I don't see us getting a ton of FIRST downs, let alone TOUCHDOWNS.  And I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not trying to be Negative Nancy, but it's not like I'm making any of these things up.  These are facts, people.  We DON'T score touchdowns.  We DON'T run the ball into the end zone, we DON'T have game-breaking plays from our receivers, and I don't even know HOW we'd score this week, let alone have our best offensive performance like you stated.  Prediction?

Kizer - 17 of 41 for 159 yards and zero passing TD's and two INT's.  He runs a garbage time TD in the 4th quarter.

Vikings - 27

Browns - 13

This thread conclusively proves my theory Ghoolie loves the Browns but is a shock jock Morton Downey Internet personality. The post really says "the Browns will rally around the loss of their HOF LT Thomas and pull out a win". It simply says it in an open ended way to sound negative and generate controversy. Case closed. 

20 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

This thread conclusively proves my theory Ghoolie loves the Browns but is a shock jock Morton Downey Internet personality. The post really says "the Browns will rally around the loss of their HOF LT Thomas and pull out a win". It simply says it in an open ended way to sound negative and generate controversy. Case closed. 

Or it's one of his best trolls ever to snag agreement from unsuspecting fish.:P

I swear this board collectively has Stockholm Syndrome or something regarding this numbnut. You guys constantly bitch about him being a troll, yet cannot show any self-restraint from arguing with him.

HE'S A TROLL. THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT A TROLL IS TO NOT FEED SAID TROLL. IF NO ONE RESPONDS, TROLL HAS NO POWER.

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So why didnt all that happen when jt left the game sunday? IF what ghoolie says comes tombe it wont be because thomas is out but that the offensive scheme changed knowing that the left side is going to get caved in like a uterys in a gangbang. 

Nothing to do with joe and everything to do with an iffensive scheme that cant find its identity. So maybe we catch the vikings off guard by going dink and dunk with kizer when they're expecting over the top throws. Thats a possibility. If the vikings adjust accordingly i give ghoolies irrational exhuberance 2 quarters. 

So drango is going to be our starting LT this sunday?

Bullschidt. This team has been changing offensive scheme's for 22 games now. None of it works. The ONLY THING that will be different Sunday is that Joe Thomas is not playing. That is the ONLY difference.

What I believe you are going to see Sunday is that Joe Thomas is really folklore, he is really not that important, and that the Browns had more talent that you gave them credit for. They will likely realize that they really didn't need Joe THomas in the first place. 

9 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Ghoolie...I don't see it, and I don't even see a LITTLE bit of it.  You seriously think Kizer and our offense are going to have their best performance of the season now that a hall of fame LT is out for the year and we play the best defense in the entire league that bags a league-high 20+ pressures, QB hits, and sacks combined EACH GAME?  Do you have any idea how completely insane that is?

Listen, I'm not "mad at you", and I'm not "yelling at you" or anything like that, I'm just wholeheartedly disagreeing with you.  Do I WANT you to be right?  OMG yes, you have no idea.  But here's the simple truth:  The Vikings have a super fast, super huge, and absurdly talented defense that gets to the QB seemingly at will.  They get a ton of sacks, bunches of INT's, and they don't have to blitz to get pressure.  But it gets worse.  They are stout against the run, and they have perhaps the best linebacker duo in the game today.  

There are no guarantees in life or the NFL, and it's true, anything COULD happen, but if I was a betting man, I'd be throwing my coin down on a Vikings blowout win.  Keep in mind that we aren't scoring hardly ANY offensive TD's, and the last one I can even THINK of was the garbage time TD against the Texans that I think was aided by several terrible penalties.  It's like I've said in other posts...WE DON'T SCORE TOUCHDOWNS.  Think about that for a minute.  We don't even get the occasional RB touchdown.  We don't get close to the goal line and slam it home with a RB, or with a QB sneak.  We had ONE play that was directed to the end zone last week, and it was a miserable throw to Njoku that he couldn't even touch.  You add up all these things, and what are we left with?  Nothing good.  

I seriously hope our punter is well-rested because I don't see us getting a ton of FIRST downs, let alone TOUCHDOWNS.  And I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm not trying to be Negative Nancy, but it's not like I'm making any of these things up.  These are facts, people.  We DON'T score touchdowns.  We DON'T run the ball into the end zone, we DON'T have game-breaking plays from our receivers, and I don't even know HOW we'd score this week, let alone have our best offensive performance like you stated.  Prediction?

Kizer - 17 of 41 for 159 yards and zero passing TD's and two INT's.  He runs a garbage time TD in the 4th quarter.

Vikings - 27

Browns - 13

Just watch and learn about life and the human spirit.  Football is much, much more than analytics and xs and os, In fact, the analytical part is really meaningless and insignificant. The only purpose it serves is drawing fans into buy more crapola.

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I swear this board collectively has Stockholm Syndrome or something regarding this numbnut. You guys constantly bitch about him being a troll, yet cannot show any self-restraint from arguing with him.

HE'S A TROLL. THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT A TROLL IS TO NOT FEED SAID TROLL. IF NO ONE RESPONDS, TROLL HAS NO POWER.

It's entertainment 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Browns will not score 13 on the Vikings. 3? Maybe.

Yup, agree.... I'll say:

Browns  10

Vikes      26

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Just watch and learn about life and the human spirit.  Football is much, much more than analytics and xs and os, In fact, the analytical part is really meaningless and insignificant. The only purpose it serves is drawing fans into buy more crapola.

Well buddy...I'll be the first one to eat crow if I'm wrong. Hope you're right! 

Archived