THE BROWNS BOARD

Australia and their ignorant gun control - doesn't work there, would NEVER work here

calfoxwc

Must be another unbiased report from ................................ammoland. LOL:P

I would suggest that if you want to get rid of someone in Australia you need only drop one these in as sleeping partner. :lol:

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2012/07/australias-10-most-dangerous-snakes

On 10/25/2017 at 8:33 PM, calfoxwc said:

woodypeckerhead - the title was a giveaway, you can't muster a legit and/or intelligent

comment about ANY post on this board?

Lol, that's pretty rich, coming from you. I posted on this other thread about how even Fox News' polls are showing Trump's approval ratings are sinking further into the s.hitter, and your brilliant rebuttal was to post a Hillary/Putin pic and some more incoherent rambling from Ammoland.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Lol, that's pretty rich, coming from you. I posted on this other thread about how even Fox News' polls are showing Trump's approval ratings are sinking further into the s.hitter, and your brilliant rebuttal was to post a Hillary/Putin pic and some more incoherent rambling from Ammoland.

Your infantile emotional knee jerk tantrum is duly noted. However, as to your point - the title was started by DieHard - "MAGA snowflake **Mask**" and you posted the stuff about Trump's poll numbers being down.

So, I posted the pic of a snowflake **MASK** with putrid putin to get back on track. and, the snowflakes will find it tough to

ignore the bombshell scandal that just broke. You should watch Fox News - you will stay ignorant by only watching NBC, etc.

Meanwhile - the obamao admin THREATENED the FBI informant to keep his mouth shut or he could have his reputation ruined and "lose his liberty".

You and cleve sure have liberal egg on your faces now - after the gloating about the dem's and cltinon foundation paid for

fake dossier to ruin Trump, you look like partisan fools.

Archived