THE BROWNS BOARD

Black and Orange Spirit Day!

DieHardBrownsFan

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

And it's ironic that in this particular case the Liberals probably had to think long and hard about taking action because Christian families might be opposed to the occult nature of Halloween. In the end though, as they usually do, liberals went with their natural instinct to screw things up for everybody. That's one of the core values of liberalism ruining someone else's fun.

WSS

anything about our culture has to be fought by liberals, and they won't stop til they win.

The object of the attack changes, but the motive is always the same. Control, and left-handed

political win.

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

What students find halloween "difficult"? Ill bet theres some orthodox christian fsmilies behind this. Halloween is a liberal holiday anyway so something tells me this isnt nothin to do with liberals. 

Stuart

To you nothing that goes wrong ever has to do with liberals.

The words  "not inclusive" isn't convincing enough? You're such an a-hole.

21 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

To you nothing that goes wrong ever has to do with liberals.

The words  "not inclusive" isn't convincing enough? You're such an a-hole.

This is true of several members on the Pol board, and not just exclusive to the liberal side either.

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

This is true of several members on the Pol board, and not just exclusive to the liberal side either.

Kind of but I think that applies more to political parties than to liberal versus conservative. Because I have heard the conservatives bitch about their own party of choice for falling short of conservative ideals. I can't remember hearing liberals calling out the Democrat Party or Obama.

WSS

Archived