THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans!   No repeat of the matchup between Johnny Manziel vs. Marcus Mariota in Cleveland two years ago, but the Browns can attempt to win their first game in 2017, as they host the struggling and 3-3 Tennessee Titans, Manziel and the Browns defeated Mariota and the Titans by the score of 28-14 in Tennessee's last regular season visit to Cleveland back on September 2015.

Cleveland though leads the all-time regular season series, and one postseason game, with 35 wins and 30 losses,   dating back to 1970 after the AFL-NFL merger.

NO injuries . go for your first win, and GO BROWNIES!  BELIEVELAND! 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting practive report for us this week... Joe DNP'd all week.

More disturbing is our DBs' week... especially McCourty's going against the flow.

------------------------------------------------------------------ M T W --- Th -- F

Kenny Britt CLE WR Ques Groin LP LP LP
James Burgess CLE LB Out Knee DNP DNP DNP
Sammie Coates CLE WR Ques Hamstring LP LP
Kevin Hogan CLE QB     FP FP FP
Jason McCourty CLE CB Ques Ankle LP DNP
Jamie Meder CLE DT     LP LP LP
Jabrill Peppers CLE S Ques Toe DNP LP LP
Danny Shelton CLE DT     LP LP FP
Jamar Taylor CLE CB     LP LP LP
Randall Telfer CLE TE     FP FP FP
Joe Thomas CLE OT     DNP DNP DNP  

Shorter list for TN, but Walker went the wrong way as well and Murray seems iffy.

MM? No holding back there which is not good news for us.

Johnathan Cyprien TEN S Out Hamstring DNP DNP DNP
Corey Davis TEN WR Out Hamstring DNP DNP DNP
Marcus Mariota TEN QB     FP FP FP
Derrick Morgan TEN LB Ques Abdomen DNP LP LP
DeMarco Murray TEN RB Ques Hamstring DNP DNP LP
Brian Orakpo TEN LB     DNP-NI FP
Delanie Walker TEN TE Ques Calf LP DNP

Inactives are out... and we have some surprises... including two not in the week's practice reports. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Interesting practive report for us this week... Joe DNP'd all week.

More disturbing is our DBs' week... especially McCourty's going against the flow.

------------------------------------------------------------------ M T W --- Th -- F

Kenny Britt CLE WR Ques Groin LP LP LP
James Burgess CLE LB Out Knee DNP DNP DNP
Sammie Coates CLE WR Ques Hamstring LP LP
Kevin Hogan CLE QB     FP FP FP
Jason McCourty CLE CB Ques Ankle LP DNP
Jamie Meder CLE DT     LP LP LP
Jabrill Peppers CLE S Ques Toe DNP LP LP
Danny Shelton CLE DT     LP LP FP
Jamar Taylor CLE CB     LP LP LP
Randall Telfer CLE TE     FP FP FP
Joe Thomas CLE OT     DNP DNP DNP  

Shorter list for TN, but Walker went the wrong way as well and Murray seems iffy.

MM? No holding back there which is not good news for us.

Johnathan Cyprien TEN S Out Hamstring DNP DNP DNP
Corey Davis TEN WR Out Hamstring DNP DNP DNP
Marcus Mariota TEN QB     FP FP FP
Derrick Morgan TEN LB Ques Abdomen DNP LP LP
DeMarco Murray TEN RB Ques Hamstring DNP DNP LP
Brian Orakpo TEN LB     DNP-NI FP
Delanie Walker TEN TE Ques Calf LP DNP

Don’t worry Tour, Kenny Britt is active this week!

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Tony Grossi tweeted. . .

I'm not even posting the proverbial, 'I'm at the empty stadium before anyone else' photo. But I did see Brandon Weeden on the way in.

It feels like Brandon Weeden played for us so long ago that he should be retired by now. Especially if you consider he was receiving AARP literature during his rookie season.

5 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

7 inactives.

yep, soft and unavailable.....that's how i like my draft picks that i traded down for.

Ummmm... you do realize that if the 53-man roster is full, and ours is, then 7 is the minimum that have to be deactivated...

Shirley, you do....

46 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:
  •  
    •  

Sweet some Myles most of the day with some spotty Nate. Calhoun has been good in coverage so maybe some press coverage till Myles hits home with Kindred & Nai moving up from daisy picking..Get me some Dayes picking holes over Crow & Depo maybe rounding the bases..Not seeing why were playing Britt if he's tied to any trade?    

shirley, i do.

must be great to know that you are delegated to Sheet (as a player) while everyone was touting you as the next great white hope.

oh and i'm sure they just sit our tackling leader for shits and giggles.

i con't care if your name is nassib or keuchly.....if you're not available that means you're doing s.h.i.t for my team.

2 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

put those 3 pts on hue for that ridiculous decline of a penalty that would have put them 3rd and 16 at midfield

One of the stupidest things I have ever seen an NFL head coach do - their kicker has made FIFTY straight field goals from inside 50.   He is automatic from the 31 yard line.   Please tell me there was some reason I haven't been able to think of for Hue declining a FIFTEEN yard penalty that would keep 3 points off the board almost certainly.  I really like Hue personally but if this decision represents  his true level of real time game awareness then this raises serious questions moving forward.  

Just now, onkyoreceiver said:

One of the stupidest things I have ever seen an NFL head coach do - their kicker has made FIFTY straight field goals from inside 50.   He is automatic from the 31 yard line.   Please tell me there was some reason I haven't been able to think of for Hue declining a FIFTEEN yard penalty that would keep 3 points off the board almost certainly.  I really like Hue personally but if this decision represents  his true level of real time game awareness then this raises serious questions moving forward.  

well and you knew they would probably go for it anyways.  That decision was so so so wrong.  It's like hue just reflexively said "oh, fourth down so we'll decline it"

Archived