THE BROWNS BOARD

Another trump claim about his personal achievements debunked

Clevfan4life

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Dig up Obammy’s Harvard transcripts and then get back to me.

It won't happen because the false Narrative of Barack Obama is that he's one of the smartest people in the world. If it were to be shown that he only got into Harvard because of affirmative action it would take some Shine off that Legend.

WSS

Oh i dont give a Shmuck anout obama. See obama never called himself the worlds smartest ngr. Trump had. Trump has claimed numerous times he was tops in his class. He implied an iq contest between him and tillerson would not go well for the secretary of st. 

Aaannndddd now we know yet another public claim is a bald faced lie. But frankly i didnt need anybody to confirm that. When i read about trump getting into steaks and trying to sell them through an electronics outlet, i knew this was the dumbest motherfukker going. 

His daddy was the only reason wharton admitted him

On 10/21/2017 at 2:43 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Only looked at your second link and I have to call BS on that. Not that I expect more from you but notice in the big quote Professor Kelly supposedly called him a goddamn moron or something of the sort over a hundred times. Does that sound like a rational man to you?

If it is true why in the world would the professor be obsessed? Just an arsehole, like well, you?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

If it is true why in the world would the professor be obsessed? Just an arsehole, like well, you?

and not only cleve, but woody has apparently been researching prostrates for some sick reason

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Only looked at your second link and I have to call BS on that. Not that I expect more from you but notice in the big quote Professor Kelly supposedly called him a goddamn moron or something of the sort over a hundred times. Does that sound like a rational man to you?

WSS

Yeah i dont k ow about that professor, kind of secondary tho to the fact that whartons own records show him nowhere near top honors. But feel free to let ur eyez continue glazing over harsh realities and settle on the inconsequentialities

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and not only cleve, but woody has apparently been researching prostrates for some sick reason

pros·trate
ˈprästrāt/
adjective
  1. 1
    lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.
    synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, stretched out, spread-eagled, sprawling, horizontalrecumbent
    rareprocumbent
    "the prostrate figure on the ground"
verb
  1. 1
    lay oneself flat on the ground face downward, especially in reverence or submission.
    "she prostrated herself on the bare floor of the church"
    synonyms: throw oneself flat/down, lie down, stretch oneself out; 
    throw oneself (at someone's feet)

On 10/24/2017 at 12:13 PM, Clevfan4life said:
pros·trate
ˈprästrāt/
adjective
  1. 1
    lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.
    synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, stretched out, spread-eagled, sprawling, horizontalrecumbent
    rareprocumbent
    "the prostrate figure on the ground"

verb
  1. 1
    lay oneself flat on the ground face downward, especially in reverence or submission.
    "she prostrated herself on the bare floor of the church"
    synonyms: throw oneself flat/down, lie down, stretch oneself out; 
    throw oneself (at someone's feet)

In other words the Woody on top of Cleve position?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Get over it.

Human beings hit on other human beings.

WSS

Yes but we dont rub engorged genitals on each other. Maybe in ur day tho u liked it when men rubbed themselves off on u in a crowded subway, what steve likes is what steve likes....but the vast majority of wonen do not want that.

furthermore, ever heard of gross sexual imposition steve? 

Archived