THE BROWNS BOARD

Now, Saints players stay on knee...during moment of silence for fallen policeman

calfoxwc

On 11/4/2017 at 7:20 PM, Clevfan4life said:

How did soldiers fighting in any wars since ww2 make nfl football possible? 

Seriously ?

How old are you?

I'll even throw in that Soldiers NOT fighting in any wars since WW II have made our way of life possible.

If you don't remember or never seriously experienced the Cold War years, you won't understand that - but if you have, then I really don't understand what you're trying to get at.

Yeah i was a young kid during the 80's but im pretty had we lost the cold war parts of europe might be different but nfl football would still be played. As im sure soccer would still be played blah blah blah. 

Korea, vietnam...none if that meant cok sht to u.s sports. We'd still be right here complaining about the browns being 0-8 again if we had never sent troops to either of those places

Browns thread or Political thread . . . hmmm.

I knew things were bad, but this is just nuts . . . these guys are totally out of touch:

https://nypost.com/2017/11/13/nfl-owners-discuss-nuclear-option-to-banish-jerry-jones/

Not a Cowboys fan, but forcing Jerry Jones out . . . maybe the death of the NFL is closer than anyone realizes.

Archived