THE BROWNS BOARD

Now, Saints players stay on knee...during moment of silence for fallen policeman

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/16/saints-players-stay-on-knee-during-moment-of-silence-for-fallen-police-officer-and-fans-arent-happy

whoever thought this disrespect was a way of getting support for their stupidass cause.... should be ashamed of themselves.

which was probably keaperblink, who is now suing the NFL for being out of football. what a dirtbag.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure it does Cleve, sure it does. They have to appeal to a lot of people not just the malcontents like you. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up a few viewers from people who hate the United States or hate white people or whatever. But by and large their consumers aren't that way.

My guess is that most football fans are going to shake their heads wish this division wasn't happening but watch anyway. But a noticeable minority will just say goodbye. And the hardcore haters probably weren't NFL fans to begin with. Just a few, like I said.

Just think how freaked out many manufacturers get if they are threatened with a boycott from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. And in many of those cases I would assume that's not a very big portion of their demographic.

WSS

The NFL is already feeling the pain from the loss of money. Before to long A few owners and good ole Roger will round up a couple Black players to be "yes Men" and go around and acting as the NFL is behind all police and act as if race had nothing to do with any of the protests. They want us to think all is ok and will try to bury any and all of the protests they want us to believe all is good.

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Notice the PR division of the Saints making the personal attack on this vet? He never made any personal attacks against the Saints just said he could not attend any NFL games because of some of the players disrespect for the national anthem. Then the bums make the personal attack against him. The NFL is going to garbage.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

How did they insult him obf? Did i miss something?

The Saints said in a statement Thursday that they were disappointed by Wells’ decision.

“We will not allow Mr. Wells' decision and subsequent media appearances to distract our players and organization from continuing to honor and support our military and veterans," the statement read. "We, as an organization, have decided to move on from this sad and divisive discourse and focus our attention on supporting our military and veterans.”

The disabled vet turned down the offer of the Saints because he said he made the decision not to attend any NFL games because of some of the NFL players who are disrespecting the national anthem. Instead of accepting this the PR letter of the Saints attacks the vet as being the problem here and not the kneelers in the NFL. 

in·sult
verb
inˈsəlt/
  1. 1
    speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.
    "you're insulting the woman I love"
    synonyms: abuse, be rude to, slightdisparagediscreditlibelslandermaligndefamedenigrate, cast aspersions on, call someone names, put someone down;More

noun
ˈinˌsəlt/
  1. 1
    a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or action.
    "he hurled insults at us"
    synonyms: abusive remark, jibeaffrontslightbarbslurindignityMore

2. 2
    MEDICINE
    an event or occurrence that causes damage to a tissue or organ.
    "the movement of the bone causes a severe tissue insult"

35 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:
in·sult
verb
inˈsəlt/
  1. 1
    speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.
    "you're insulting the woman I love"
    synonyms: abuse, be rude to, slightdisparagediscreditlibelslandermaligndefamedenigrate, cast aspersions on, call someone names, put someone down;More

noun
ˈinˌsəlt/
  1. 1
    a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or action.
    "he hurled insults at us"
    synonyms: abusive remark, jibeaffrontslightbarbslurindignityMore

2. 2
    MEDICINE
    an event or occurrence that causes damage to a tissue or organ.
    "the movement of the bone causes a severe tissue insult"

You used the word insult Cleve. I said the PR letter from the Saints was making a personal attack on the disabled vet which it did.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You used the word insult Cleve. I said the PR letter from the Saints was making a personal attack on the disabled vet which it did.

Ok, well...off to ur safe spaces i guess. Lemme grab u guys some coloring books hang on....remember to stay in the lines and dont color clash. 

16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ok, well...off to ur safe spaces i guess. Lemme grab u guys some coloring books hang on....remember to stay in the lines and dont color clash. 

Still not getting it? The PR guys are supposed to be trained professionals. Their job is to put out controversies. They get schooled in using the right words and doing the right deeds to put out any fires. Pretty dumb of these guys to stir up the flames by making a personal attack against the disabled vet because they got their feelings hurt when he chose not to attend their ceremony. They aren't going to win that fight. How did that work out for Trump when he made the personal attack against the gold star family? It didn't. Even though they probably deserved it by playing politics with their son's death you are not going to win that fight and Trump took a big hit in the polls afterwards. You pick your battles whenever you can. That is being wise.

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I hope somebody drafts him. That way Cleve can go buy his jersey and move to somebody else's board.

WSS

When someone constantly brings u up in random posts u know you've entered that hallowed space reserved for the gods of troll where one is so far up someones a ss ur in their head

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Kaep was drafted in the 2nd.  Why should anybody take something seriously that doesn't even get basic facts correct?

Good catch .   .   .   .   but doesn't that make it even worse?

I mean the guy that's more privileged feels he's so entitled that he's above respecting those that made his position possible, that's he above the "little people".

He's made more in a couple years than most folk around will make in their life . . . he really doesn't have any skin in the game at this point, so yeah, let him do whatever he wants.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Good catch .   .   .   .   but doesn't that make it even worse?

I mean the guy that's more privileged feels he's so entitled that he's above respecting those that made his position possible, that's he above the "little people".

He's made more in a couple years than most folk around will make in their life . . . he really doesn't have any skin in the game at this point, so yeah, let him do whatever he wants.

How did soldiers fighting in any wars since ww2 make nfl football possible? 

Archived