Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***

HI,  Browns fans!   :)  Coach Hue Jackson is giving Kevin Hogan the start this afternoon as our Cleveland Browns seek their first regular  season win in Texas. Hopefully the third QB to start the season is the charm as Hogan will try to lead the Browns to their first victory.  However, the Texans  were both dominated by the Jaguars on opening week, and also routed the Titans in divisional games earlier this season in their last home game played at NRG Stadium.

NO injuries, go for your first regular season win at Houston today, and BELIEVELAND!    ;)B)^_^:)

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report,html

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/schedule/2017/regular6

http://www.506sports.com/

I wouldn't worry about what they did the first week, more so now.  Since Winston took over, they have been almost unbeatable.  Losing to the Chief last week was not a blemish.  I hope we can stay within 10pts.  But unfortunately, I think we win get blown out.  I'll be rooting for us, but I'd be surprised if we win.

31 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

I'll be rooting for us, but I'd be surprised if we win.

That's the consensus among betting houses and sports commentators, but it would still be nice if it isn't a blowout and do keep it within 10. The hype that would erupt though if the Browns did win today would be hilarious, though. Would be fun to see.

Gotta stash this here for now...

Dis Week in da AFCN...

CHI @ BLT (-7.0)
Good D with a rookie QB vs. Better D and a vet QB... even tho the rook has more weapons, take the vet and give the points.
Prediction: BLT 24 CHI13

PTG @ KC (-4.5)
KC's just too hot and PTG is a bit of a mess right now.
Prediction: KC 34 PTG 23

CLE @ HOU (-11.0)
Tough one... Texans' injury racked D and a hot young rookie QB face a hot young D with a backup QB... Just kidding.
Take the rook with weapons even with the question marks to win, but us to cover.
Prediction: HOU 30 CLE 20

28 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Gotta stash this here for now...

Dis Week in da AFCN...

CHI @ BLT (-7.0)
Good D with a rookie QB vs. Better D and a vet QB... even tho the rook has more weapons, take the vet and give the points.
Prediction: BLT 24 CHI13

PTG @ KC (-4.5)
KC's just too hot and PTG is a bit of a mess right now.
Prediction: KC 34 PTG 23

CLE @ HOU (-11.0)
Tough one... Texans' injury racked D and a hot young rookie QB face a hot young D with a backup QB... Just kidding.
Take the rook with weapons even with the question marks to win, but us to cover.
Prediction: HOU 30 CLE 20

well, I agree with the KC pick. I have Alex Smith starting in my other fantasy league. Should get me abouta hundred points vs the pukes....

I think Trubisky gets frisky and they make sandwiches out of BLT.

But picking Cleve not to win? Come on, get serious.

Browns - 23 Houston 13  (defense scored twice lol)

While the all-white uniforms are my favorite of these Sheet-tastic new uniforms (Thanks, Jimmy and Dee) this will be the 5th week out of 5 weeks that the Browns wear them.

It's just funny considering how proud they were of themselves that "WE CAN WEAR NINE DIFFERENT UNIFORM COMBINATIONS NOW!" when they unveiled these abortions to a horrified Browns fan public.

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

PoG's WET dream starts in a hour!

Fify!!..If we get both Corners McCortny & J.Taylor to both play well? Today's the day..Rotate a spy on Watson, cover a back-up TE? & kill the running game..Kevin Poe' Hogan could win this game with 24 points..  

Wow.. never heard the story that Hue Jackson texted Watson telling him to be ready right before the 12th pick. Then they traded the pick. Said Hue wouldn't respond to questions about the draft this week just said, "I'm not surprised Watson is playing well"....

So...   Gerbil rolls like it's a deep rotation.    The corner sits and the other safety plays the hash.   

Something tells me the rookie Shmucked up.  

I think the upsetting part to me is that it's so objectively bad play decision that leads to this crap too. It's not a close call, or unlucky break. It's simple overthrows,  obvious penalties, or just rotten decision-making. 

Points off our board and onto theirs.   (bad overthrow)

1 man, and 1 man only to blame here......... PoG 

• Haha 2