THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Banned From School for calling thugs....thugs

OldBrownsFan

"A volunteer coach was banned from the school where he helped kids by some IDIOT of a super-intendant who CAVED like a coward before irrational calls from the mob that the coach was a racist.

What did he do?

Well, the coach saw a video online of two pathetic maggots beating on a 16-year-old student with special needs – and he called them “thugs.”

That’s IT! That’s all he did!!!"

A youth wrestling coach is under fire and his program banned from using Ringgold School District facilities after he used the term “thugs” in a post on Facebook.

Coach Doug Conroy says he used the word to describe the actions of a pair of high school football players accused in a locker room brawl. Conroy added that the word ‘thugs’ to him means someone who is violent and had nothing to do with race.

The Ringgold School District has called on the Lil Rams Wrestling program to remove Conroy as coach and plans to ban the team from using school facilities until that happens.

Conroy and the parents who support him argue he hasn’t been given a chance to explain and that the district is rushing to judgment.

"It is really disgusting when the mother of one of the maggots can whine about the supposed “racism” of this coach when she raised a piece of worthless crap that would attack a special needs kid.

The reporter said they tried to talk to the superintendent and they refused to comment. They need to be fired. Yesterday.

I’m seeing some reports that the parents are supporting the coach, but I would REALLY like to see a national uproar over this. There ARE cases of real racism, and this is NOT IT. Yes, some people use the word “thug” as a substitute for racial epithets – but in this case, he’s just calling a thug a THUG."

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/coach-banned-from-school-for-what-he-said-about-thugs-beating-a-special-needs-kid/#ixzz4vIWkZ7Ip

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Who wants to bet that the superintendent and the thugs probably vote the same way? I mean if the thugs actually vote...

WSS

We have to have a serious talk about ur literacy level steve, and ur overall general intelligence..ability to rationalize etc,etc. I mean just the basics here u missed that these were hs school kids? So what ur thinking these goons are heavy i to local politics are they? Besides the fact ofc that THEY'RE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS U STUPID OLD DULLARD DOTARD!! Shmuck u are so so stupid on so many levels im sometimes awful curious how u managed to access the internet. Im like when did they install wifi at the primate enclosure ?

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They are thugs.

And you are a moron.

WSS

I didnt say they werent thugs dipsht, what im mocking is ur compulsive blurb linking hs kids to certain voting pattern narratives u people cling to with ur buttcheeks like its gospel. Without thinking through what ur writing down. This is a daily occurrence.

We have differing opinions on Sheet, i get that...and i frankly dont begrudge anyone of a well conceived thought through opinion even if i think its completely wrong. But having to point out we're talking about two hs ngrs that will likely never vote in their lives just to refute some already nonsensical narrative about a superintendants potential voting predilections, i mean.....arent u tired of being Retarded? Ur not wrong on everything, never said u were....ur just Retarded about it. Fantastically stupid. Makes me wonder how u get right the few things u do get right....................☕️

has anyone seen this video? Cause now that im looking into this, cause u know #itwontkillutogooglesomethingeverynowandthen........the 16 yr old may have started it to an extent. Here's one of the witnesses.....

"Another football player, senior Marquez Bentley, said he witnessed the incident. 

“Rod just got out the shower and whipped Ty and it had hit Ty in his lip, which is why he got so mad. Ty only hit him two to three times. Gently. Like real gentle and then Ty walked away and that was the end of that," said Bentley."

so thats a primary witness. That doesnt sound like the beating the original article said it was. Now as it pertains to this coach, maybe i understand it more now. This is an ongoing investigation and for this wrestling coach to open his trap at all is likely the reason for his censure. I can see being the superintendant and saying dude, ur not fukking helping sht so stfu while we figure out what really happened. 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes under investigation. Could have been that video was staged on a Hollywood set somewhere.

The person you are defending is a thug. And deserves to be called one and worse.

WSS

How can i defend someone when i havent seen the video? And neither have you. We have witnesses that say the fight was not as one sided as it may have initially appeared. Unless i see the video i cant make a judgement and neither can u. Have u seen the actual video or not?

So the lockerrom fight is not the video of that dude kicking the other dude in the back outside. It sounds like the wrestling coach was commenting on the kick to the back, but the school is investigating a fight in the football lockeroom. Somethings being lost here, as usual. Competing Shmucking narratives sucking the air out of the room and nobody can get to the bottom of anything

"Wilson said he wants to review the surveillance video, but the district is not releasing it, in accordance with its policy."

so yeah whatever they're showing in that previous video, is likely unrelated to the altercation between the 16 and 18 yr olds. So its prob a nice racial troll we got sucked into

27 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

has anyone seen this video? Cause now that im looking into this, cause u know #itwontkillutogooglesomethingeverynowandthen........the 16 yr old may have started it to an extent. Here's one of the witnesses.....

"Another football player, senior Marquez Bentley, said he witnessed the incident. 

“Rod just got out the shower and whipped Ty and it had hit Ty in his lip, which is why he got so mad. Ty only hit him two to three times. Gently. Like real gentle and then Ty walked away and that was the end of that," said Bentley."

so thats a primary witness. That doesnt sound like the beating the original article said it was. Now as it pertains to this coach, maybe i understand it more now. This is an ongoing investigation and for this wrestling coach to open his trap at all is likely the reason for his censure. I can see being the superintendant and saying dude, ur not fukking helping sht so stfu while we figure out what really happened. 

What the primary witness says and what the video shows are not lining up. In this case the video does not lie. The victim gets blindsided with a kick to the back and knocked face down to the pavement.

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

What the primary witness says and what the video shows are not lining up. In this case the video does not lie. The victim gets blindsided with a kick to the back and knocked face down to the pavement.

I know, but whatever that is...it may have nothing to do with this case. We may have been trolled.

the altercation that allegedly took place was not outside at some bus stop. So that running drop kick is something else perhaps.....i dunno

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I know, but whatever that is...it may have nothing to do with this case. We may have been trolled.

Or maybe not? Assault charges were filed. The bottom line though is that the coach did nothing wrong in responding to what he saw on the video in calling those attacking the special needs student thugs. If he called them scumbags or lowlifes would that have been more acceptable? 

• Ringgold High School football players Dezmier Alize Majors and Tyrese Lamont Youngblood — both 18 and seniors — were charged last month with simple assault against a younger player on the team, the Observer-Reporter said.

Ok, heres what i dont get....they're talking about this special needs kid but the charges filed were in relation to a fight with a 16 yr old on the football team. I dont think thats the special needs kid. And the witness said the 18 yr old punched the 16 yr old after the 16 yr old snapped a towel in his face after getting out of the shower. Theres def two diff events here. 

That kid that drop kicked the other much smaller kid should have files charged on him, no question

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So negroes have co-opted the word thug now too?

WSS

No monkey follow along. Theres an ongoing investigation, the district doesnt want potential inflammatory stereotypes coloring the investigation and potentially the criminal and/or civil suit. Its basically everyone stfu until we know for sure whats going on. Do u follow now or do u need a chart or graph or some kind of visual?

as ive already linked to, because im the only one thats bothered to do any homework (cause im the titleholder here), theres conflicting reports of the circumstances surrounding the altercation and the severity of it. 

Let ne know if i need to add a space inbetween letters so its easier to digest vowels and consonants

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

No monkey follow along. Theres an ongoing investigation, the district doesnt want potential inflammatory stereotypes coloring the investigation and potentially the criminal and/or civil suit. Its basically everyone stfu until we know for sure whats going on. Do u follow now or do u need a chart or graph or some kind of visual?

as ive already linked to, because im the only one thats bothered to do any homework (cause im the titleholder here), theres conflicting reports of the circumstances surrounding the altercation and the severity of it. 

Let ne know if i need to add a space inbetween letters so its easier to digest vowels and consonants

You really are a stooge.

"A volunteer coach was banned from the school where he helped kids by some IDIOT of a super-intendant who CAVED like a coward before irrational calls from the mob that the coach was a racist.

What did he do?

Well, the coach saw a video online of two pathetic maggots beating on a 16-year-old student with special needs – and he called them “thugs.”

So let's see the chart.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You really are a stooge.

What did he do?

So let's see the chart.

WSS

Not sure who you're talking too, but remember, some of the lefties on here are c o c k seeking faggots online. 

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You really are a stooge.

What did he do?

So let's see the chart.

WSS

And the links ive provided say they havent released the video and the incident involved a fellow football player, perhaps the special needs mascot i dunno. Ive also furnished conflicting statements from fellow players. This should be sorted out by LE and not some kindergarten wrestling coach who's not part of the HS and just uses their facilities to take showers with young boys

get it yet monkey?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ok, heres what i dont get....they're talking about this special needs kid but the charges filed were in relation to a fight with a 16 yr old on the football team. I dont think thats the special needs kid. And the witness said the 18 yr old punched the 16 yr old after the 16 yr old snapped a towel in his face after getting out of the shower. Theres def two diff events here. 

That kid that drop kicked the other much smaller kid should have files charged on him, no question

Seriously? A 16 yr old special ed student isn't a 16 yr old kid on the hs football team?

there are special education students on football teams, ignorantcleve. Some students have trouble with reading. That doesn't mean

that they can't be on a football team. And the primary witness...is...who? a friend of one of the thugs?  the ignorance in your posts

is astounding.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Seriously? A 16 yr old special ed student isn't a 16 yr old kid on the hs football team?

there are special education students on football teams, ignorantcleve. Some students have trouble with reading. That doesn't mean

that they can't be on a football team. And the primary witness...is...who? a friend of one of the thugs?  the ignorance in your posts

is astounding.

Calm down dotty, theres inconcistencies everywhere which give me pause.......because im smart. I dont knee jerk like u do. 

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no, you just think special ed students are "too stupid" to play football.

that makes you too stupid. I'd say unbelievable, but....

Yeah lets let corky try to memorize a playbook and put him under center, what could possibly go wrong? When someone is using the "special needs" term to wualify why this assault is worse BECAUSE that child was "special needs"...that implies more than a simple learning disability, like the nigga aint good at math or some  Sheet. No, that implies theres some rather serious dysfunction...otherwise why bring it up? Such children simply do not get put on the football team mainly for their own safety as well as the functionality of the team. 

You full idiot. And lime i said theresmultiole witnesses that say the altetcation started because the young kid snapoed a towel at one if the older kids and it hit him undeneath his eye. Thats not grounds to savagely beat some kid but as ive already pointed out to u shtwioes, that earlier video one of u sheeple posted couldnt be the altercation in qyestion because it happened inside in a lockerroom.

you have no clue, you are an ignorant butt. A lot of special ed kids could kick your feeble minded butt in chess.

or other games. Just because a kid is dyslexic/can't read/can't learn math well/....

doesn't mean he can't play sports. One example is Michael Oher - drafted by the ratbirds, you dumb butt.

https://prezi.com/58l76boruihw/michael-oher-the-blind-side/

"He had a lack of comprehension skills that made it hard for him to learn but still had the knowledge. of any of the other kids. "

https://writing150winter2015.wordpress.com/2015/04/02/higher-education-and-students-with-learning-disabilities-paving-the-path-for-their-success/

Michael Oher struggled with written tests and assignments but when asked to give his answers verbally, his success greatly increased.

He was a first round draft pick of the ratbirds.

Of course Cal is exactly right here when he points out that there are plenty of special education low IQ kids that are big and strong capable of functioning in society working jobs Etc. I know a couple people who have kids like that IQs somewhere in the 80s but larger than most kids their age and violent enough that they often have to be separated from the other kids.

But chasing that rabbit actually has nothing to do with the point of the story which is that a coach was screwed over by calling a thug a thug. Really nothing else about the story makes any difference. Even if you do fancy yourself a social justice Warrior.

WSS

Archived