THE BROWNS BOARD

Now they are outraged!

Westside Steve

Of course way way back when any of these speculative accusations took place there were Oscars fame and fortune on the line so it was cool then. The story reeks of hypocrisy from so many different levels. Hell I would blow the guy for a grammy-winning record deal. Or an Oscar.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/harvey-weinsteins-accusers-angelina-jolie-gwyneth-paltrow-1202584754/

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course way way back when any of these speculative accusations took place there were Oscars fame and fortune on the line so it was cool then. The story reeks of hypocrisy from so many different levels. Hell I would blow the guy for a grammy-winning record deal. Or an Oscar.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/harvey-weinsteins-accusers-angelina-jolie-gwyneth-paltrow-1202584754/

WSS

Well if u read the accts, brad pitt almost beat the Shmuck out of him cause ge was dating gwyneth at the time. So she did tell people what happened. And then apparently weinstein threatened her if she told anyone else. These girls are 18-22 when guys like this pounce.

but ur not sticking up for a liberal rapist are u steve? I know conservative rapists are swell in ur book but this guys not just a liberal but a donating liberal. 

4 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

They are mortified by this guy but still clap and politic for Roman Polanski, an admitted pedo.

Well to be specific pedophilia is sexual desires for prepubescent children. Roman polanski's girlfriend was 15 or something well within childbearing years and well within the law and a great many countries. Maybe France?

WSS

"In Austria, Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14; in Sweden, France and Denmark it is 15 – and Spain recently raised its age of consent from 13 to 16. Meanwhile in Turkey and Malta, teenagers have to wait until they are 18 for sex to be legal."

But even though I would have to research it I think Gwyneth Paltrow is well beyond that age... ;)

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Well to be specific pedophilia is sexual desires for prepubescent children. Roman polanski's girlfriend was 15 or something well within childbearing years and well within the law and a great many countries. Maybe France?

WSS

She was 13 and it was in the States so Polanski knew the deal. Thus the running to France.

Great now there's blood in the water and every bitch in Hollywood is going to be jostling for position in front of the cameras.

Hilarie Burton: Ben Affleck groped me on 'TRL' when 'I was a kid'

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/hilarie-burton-ben-affleck-groped-me-on-trl-when-was-kid.html

Shared from my Google feed

WSS

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Thats a good job out of u steve.

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Why am i not surprised ur a "if theres grass on the infield" kind of guy? You really are a grimy old man aint ya? Nothing ssys dirty old man that shouldnt be left alone with children like bleating about 13 years old being good enough for govt work in alot countries, namely 3rd world shitholes ofc

Just pointing out the fact that you are illiterate.

WSS

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

But everyone knows Trump likes to grab pussy.  And he didn't give Trump any $$$.

And therein lies the hypocrisy. Welcome to the 21st century boys women or drop their pants for rockstars famous actors Hollywood producers athletes millionaires and celebrities of all kinds. Then when the ones who spend so much time bitching about the puritanical Christians get hoist by their own petards they get embarrassed. These dames knew what they were doing. 

Probably the second biggest aphrodisiac after money and power is the glow of the spotlight.

WSS

Archived