Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

Now they are outraged!

Of course way way back when any of these speculative accusations took place there were Oscars fame and fortune on the line so it was cool then. The story reeks of hypocrisy from so many different levels. Hell I would blow the guy for a grammy-winning record deal. Or an Oscar.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/harvey-weinsteins-accusers-angelina-jolie-gwyneth-paltrow-1202584754/

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course way way back when any of these speculative accusations took place there were Oscars fame and fortune on the line so it was cool then. The story reeks of hypocrisy from so many different levels. Hell I would blow the guy for a grammy-winning record deal. Or an Oscar.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/harvey-weinsteins-accusers-angelina-jolie-gwyneth-paltrow-1202584754/

WSS

Well if u read the accts, brad pitt almost beat the Shmuck out of him cause ge was dating gwyneth at the time. So she did tell people what happened. And then apparently weinstein threatened her if she told anyone else. These girls are 18-22 when guys like this pounce.

but ur not sticking up for a liberal rapist are u steve? I know conservative rapists are swell in ur book but this guys not just a liberal but a donating liberal. 

4 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

They are mortified by this guy but still clap and politic for Roman Polanski, an admitted pedo.

Well to be specific pedophilia is sexual desires for prepubescent children. Roman polanski's girlfriend was 15 or something well within childbearing years and well within the law and a great many countries. Maybe France?

WSS

"In Austria, Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14; in Sweden, France and Denmark it is 15 – and Spain recently raised its age of consent from 13 to 16. Meanwhile in Turkey and Malta, teenagers have to wait until they are 18 for sex to be legal."

But even though I would have to research it I think Gwyneth Paltrow is well beyond that age... ;)

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Well to be specific pedophilia is sexual desires for prepubescent children. Roman polanski's girlfriend was 15 or something well within childbearing years and well within the law and a great many countries. Maybe France?

WSS

She was 13 and it was in the States so Polanski knew the deal. Thus the running to France.

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

She was 13 and it was in the States so Polanski knew the deal. Thus the running to France.

I thought you was 15, I stand corrected. Still not pedophilia but a little bit funkier. 

WSS

I think they're pretty dissimilar. Cosby and Weinstein are probably closer to the same star fvckers who had buyer's remorse.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think they're pretty dissimilar. Cosby and Weinstein are probably closer to the same star fvckers who had buyer's remorse.

WSS

Polanski is alive and we still have time haha. There could be a flood of French ladies who come out and say Polanski partied like the Cos.

You are a young man I assume. I spent my formative years in a rock and roll band especially during the time that coke and ludes were popular. We had carnal knowledge of a great many women who enjoyed partaking in that stuff. And we weren't even Mega Stars.

WSS

With that receding hairline, pudgy face and punk accordian, I'll bet you had the pussy lined up for miles.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

With that receding hairline, pudgy face and punk accordian, I'll bet you had the pussy lined up for miles.

At least he wasnt kneeling infront of a hole in a wall in thebowels of some naval ressuply mule ship

Great now there's blood in the water and every bitch in Hollywood is going to be jostling for position in front of the cameras.

Hilarie Burton: Ben Affleck groped me on 'TRL' when 'I was a kid'

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/hilarie-burton-ben-affleck-groped-me-on-trl-when-was-kid.html

Shared from my Google feed

WSS

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I fought all of their boyfriends...but only in Memphis.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

At least he wasnt kneeling infront of a hole in a wall in thebowels of some naval ressuply mule ship

My avatar is real life Ghoolie's face haha. Thus the mention of accordion.

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Thats a good job out of u steve.

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Why am i not surprised ur a "if theres grass on the infield" kind of guy? You really are a grimy old man aint ya? Nothing ssys dirty old man that shouldnt be left alone with children like bleating about 13 years old being good enough for govt work in alot countries, namely 3rd world shitholes ofc

Just pointing out the fact that you are illiterate.

WSS

• Upvote 1