Sign in to follow this  
Tour2ma

London Calling ...

looked in tailgate section and didn't see anything. if someone is going please PM as i might ask you to take some shirts over to save on expedited air mail.

THANKS!!

Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...

You still have my address? or do I need to send it again? ;)

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miktoxic said:

looked in tailgate section and didn't see anything. if someone is going please PM as i might ask you to take some shirts over to save on expedited air mail.

THANKS!!

I'm going to Japan.

sayonara, homie...

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm going to Japan.

no ur not goin to japan............ur turning japanese.

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...

You still have my address? or do I need to send it again? ;)

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.

still got all info. i hope everyone involved get's them in time (well at least they won't have puke on them from the loss B)). i just got slaughtered by my comiccon clients this year....at the last minute. when i take them down to ship i'll see what they have to say. and yes it is londonbrown.

mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is

3 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is

believe me friend it's not about the money for me.......it's about time at this point...... 

if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.

HA!!!!! either way you'll get it ON TIME!

20 hours ago, miktoxic said:

if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.

Wait... what? Oh Lord...

Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Wait... what? Oh Lord...

Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.

I appreciate it. Tomorrow is shipping day.... I'll Pm you and let you know. Sticking labels on bags as we speak. Thanks.