Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tour2ma

London Calling ...

Recommended Posts

looked in tailgate section and didn't see anything. if someone is going please PM as i might ask you to take some shirts over to save on expedited air mail.

 

THANKS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...

You still have my address? or do I need to send it again? ;)

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, miktoxic said:

looked in tailgate section and didn't see anything. if someone is going please PM as i might ask you to take some shirts over to save on expedited air mail.

 

THANKS!!

I'm going to Japan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sayonara, homie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm going to Japan.

no ur not goin to japan............ur turning japanese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...

You still have my address? or do I need to send it again? ;)

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.

still got all info. i hope everyone involved get's them in time (well at least they won't have puke on them from the loss B)). i just got slaughtered by my comiccon clients this year....at the last minute. when i take them down to ship i'll see what they have to say. and yes it is londonbrown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is

believe me friend it's not about the money for me.......it's about time at this point...... 

if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.

HA!!!!! either way you'll get it ON TIME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, miktoxic said:

if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.

Wait... what? Oh Lord...

Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Wait... what? Oh Lord...

Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.

I appreciate it. Tomorrow is shipping day.... I'll Pm you and let you know. Sticking labels on bags as we speak. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright... see you guys in a couple. I've got a delivery to make...

 

Try to have it all sorted out by the time I back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine was waiting for me when I got back from Spain, so I thanked St. Mikolas for the early Xmas present in a PM.:D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be wearing my starting this early evening, waking to watch the game at one of the 8 nearby casinos. Breakfast brunch and long distance camaraderie.

I am calling this game, "WIN ONE FOR JOE"      I understand that the limey bastards have sold out the south end of the stadium and will be calling it the Bangers Pound. If we get any bad calls watch for sausages to be thrown on the field by a mass of people with bad teeth. 

Go Browns!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I will be wearing my starting this early evening, waking to watch the game at one of the 8 nearby casinos. Breakfast brunch and long distance camaraderie.

I am calling this game, "WIN ONE FOR JOE"      I understand that the limey bastards have sold out the south end of the stadium and will be calling it the Bangers Pound. If we get any bad calls watch for sausages to be thrown on the field by a mass of people with bad teeth. 

Go Browns!

What Thread was that that you said you’d be rooting for the Vikings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great time at The Admiralty Pub tonite....

JB was there. As was Cribbs. Also no less than Jimmah and DeeDee was tending bar upstairs.

Place was absolutely packed... And warm as hell, but the beer was cold.

Go Browns...

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Great time at The Admiralty Pub tonite....

JB was there. As was Cribbs. Also no less than Jimmah and DeeDee was tending bar upstairs.

Place was absolutely packed... And warm as hell, but the beer was cold.

Go Browns...

So did you tell them to hire an OC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Great time at The Admiralty Pub tonite....

JB was there. As was Cribbs. Also no less than Jimmah and DeeDee was tending bar upstairs.

Place was absolutely packed... And warm as hell, but the beer was cold.

Go Browns...

Howie, G-man, K-Mac and Roach are over there ... Not sure if you know any of them, but they'd be glad to party with you tomorrow.

Z

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wargograw said:

What Thread was that that you said you’d be rooting for the Vikings?

Dude, that was tongue in cheek...rabble rousing.....getting you sissies fresh to attention. I never root against the Browns. 

Did you know that when you read your name forwards....................or backwards........................ it reads the same way..........Ghoolies Foolie.  Nuthun but love man. Go Browns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Great time at The Admiralty Pub tonite....

JB was there. As was Cribbs. Also no less than Jimmah and DeeDee was tending bar upstairs.

Place was absolutely packed... And warm as hell, but the beer was cold.

Go Browns...

Those that say Haslam is only in it for the money don't know what they're talking about. He cares- maybe too much. Me and Gipper saw him when we played the Titans in Nashville at the 'Backers Tailgate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares if Haslam cares? As an owner, he blows. That what I care about. He blows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Workin on the 48 hour no sleep beer, wine and booze binge... 50 hour nor'easter winds tomorrow with plummeting temperature.

Now we're talkin upset!! I'm just gonna drop my junk out of the pjs and piss right next to my dog as we both turn into lycan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty fired up right now.  Got a few cases of cold beer, and another bottle and a half of Crown Royal Black.  Old lady was screaming at me for something, then left with the car.  Fuk it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×