THE BROWNS BOARD

London Calling ...

Tour2ma

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Me and a fellow London Browns fan will be there, look for a short blonde chap with a beer belly ;) 

.. and Tour's tickets... ;)

I'll be with the redhead in the JJ Watt jersey...

On 18/09/2017 at 4:06 PM, The Gipper said:

And a soccer game can end in a tie....and though it does not really last 5 days....it just seems like it.:P

Soccer is England's main hope, the media didn't report any of this but look at the sheer numbers of people. 

The next march is soon and they can't ignore it again no matter how much they want to 

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...

You still have my address? or do I need to send it again? ;)

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Ummmm... yeah... started a thread here on it months ago...

You still have my address? or do I need to send it again? ;)

Also... if you ship it first class this week, it'll arrive before I depart. And if sending one to London Brown, I'll tote his to him and save you the international shipping.

still got all info. i hope everyone involved get's them in time (well at least they won't have puke on them from the loss B)). i just got slaughtered by my comiccon clients this year....at the last minute. when i take them down to ship i'll see what they have to say. and yes it is londonbrown.

3 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

mik please dont be out of pocket on my account, I will happily pay the shipping for one of these custom made tshirts if needs be, you're doing enough as it is

believe me friend it's not about the money for me.......it's about time at this point...... 

if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.

HA!!!!! either way you'll get it ON TIME!

20 hours ago, miktoxic said:

if you have some haggard old bone-fragile grey-haired crippled beer gut beast meet you at the official browns board tailgate and hand you a package...be nice to ghoolie. and hope the package contains the tshirt and not meth.

Wait... what? Oh Lord...

Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Wait... what? Oh Lord...

Anyway... I can ferry LB's over mik... offer is still on the table.

I appreciate it. Tomorrow is shipping day.... I'll Pm you and let you know. Sticking labels on bags as we speak. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright... see you guys in a couple. I've got a delivery to make...

Try to have it all sorted out by the time I back.

Archived