THE BROWNS BOARD

London Calling ...

Tour2ma

Just bought two... cheap investment in a potential trip. $60/ea + fees + mailing = $80 and change per...

I went through VividSeats.com... have used them before for Indians @ Rangers tix... anyway here's the deal I ran into.

Mailing by seller was promised for 10/20/17 and I will likely be gone before they could ever arrive. Fortunately I (sorta) know a guy (or two) in (or around) London and can change the delivery addy.

Even better... should my travel fall apart for any reason that "buddy" will have physical tix to resell... on my behalf... less the cost of a pint or two... or five... for his troubles.

Now all I need is an address... LB! (PM sent... ;) )

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Replied bud

And replied to your reply... many thanks, my friend...

Anything special required on the site to find the tixs? Maybe I'm just slide this morning but the London game doesn't appear.

That's odd... not in the Browns list, but google did turn up a direct link to a page:

https://www.vividseats.com/Search.action?searchTerm=Browns+Vikings+nfl&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NFL+Matchups&utm_term=%2Bbrowns%20%2Bvikings%20%2Btickets&vkid=2456554&gclid=CPWAjo_qutMCFQYFaQodpDkP9A

Plenty appear to still be available... starting at $73/ea...

Here's Twickingham's seating... I nabbed a pair in Section U15, the NW corner, nosebleed section.

5ab521f8-4d8a-4865-9929-e9455a3050f0.jpg

Here's a link to seatviews in Twickenham:

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Twickenham+Stadium/

Here's my view... nice, high and at an angle to aid depth perception... perfect for an all-22

brianmoy-20160105150137.jpg

how are tix's allready on sale ?I thought reagular season tix's did'nt go one sale till july

season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.

season ticket holders will get the opportunity to purchase London tickets and I have not been informed yet when that will happen. I was told by my rep it would be sometime after the full schedule came out.

Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.

how are tix's allready on sale ?I thought reagular season tix's did'nt go one sale till july

I can get seats for the Texans game now... basically I'm buy the rights to season ticket holders seats in a specified Section and Row, but seat number is TBD.

Same is happening in London...

Just got 3 tickets in U50. Nosebleed, but that's nothing new. Next step... Airfare and hotel.

Excellent... and in the proper order... ;)

I can get seats for the Texans game now... basically I'm buy the rights to season ticket holders seats in a specified Section and Row, but seat number is TBD.

Same is happening in London...

so how would that work for the chargers game I am sure there are not any season ticker holders yet, I guess not sure how team movement works

so how would that work for the chargers game I am sure there are not any season ticker holders yet, I guess not sure how team movement works

I'd start by googling "2017 Chargers tickets"...

Ditto, and I'm betting it's going to be preferred seating. Also waiting for the "official" travel packages to come out.

Bump. just saw the "official" packages, and as expected, they're pricey.

https://www.primesport.com/d/cleveland-browns-london?utm_source=cleveland_browns&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=cleveland_browns_london_travel&utm_content=partner_website_schedule_page

I told you all, that if you want, and you can get a group of like 4 to go, that I could get you rooms for between $200 to $400.00 each...for a whole week. No air fare or tickets....but I think if you save upwards of $2000.00 on just the room, the cost of the whole trip would be less than half of what they are advertising.

"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.

Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...

"Starting ats" are per person dbl-occupancy... the base airfare one looks like fair added value based upon prices I am seeing for DFW to London flights.

Certainly can save if do your own leg work, find B&B's away from the stadium area and use "the tube", etc., but if you just want to go with everything set, then not bad...

This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.

This does not include air fare. Only 4 nights.

The "base airfare" one does... by definition.

Reading comprehension... you really should try it.

The "base airfare" one does... by definition.

Reading comprehension... you really should try it.

One out of 5 packages includes it. All the others do not. I know what I read. And that one was over 4K per person.

Are you going? Taking the spouse...or hooking up with other BB members?

Still can hook anyone up with London condos:

2BR starting 11/28 for about $1600.00 Occupancy: 6 people

1BR starting 11/28 for about $1350.00-1450.00 Occupancy: 4

Studio starting 11/28 for about $1350.00 Occupancy: 3

Or...Kent/Canterbury (55 miles from London)

2BR starting 11/28 for about $750.00 Occupancy: 6.

If anyone wanted to make this a longer trip to the UK, I can hook you up with a post game week starting Nov. 4th with 2BR condos in Inverness Scotland for about $600.00 for a week. Or a 2BR in Aberfoyle Scotland for about $550.00 a week.

Or, a pregame week in Wales for about $820.00 2BR, 10/21 to 10/28.

Prefer the Continent. I have Paris weeks ranging from like $800.00 a week to as much as 2K.

French Riviera? Weeks for as low an about $400.00 up to $900. for a 1BR or studio. In Cannes.

French Alps? A week for as little as just over $400.00. 1BR.

Ireland? County Galway THREE Bedroom for under $700.00 for the week. County Clare: 2BR for just over $400.00

Southern Spain? various 1BR/studios 2BR from @$450-1000.00

Flight is now booked...

PUB CRAWL 2017!!!

Trying to determine if the prices from Dayton/Cincinnati will go up or down. Always the crap shoot. Current round trip = $1225; Leave Thursday return Tuesday.

Trying to determine if the prices from Dayton/Cincinnati will go up or down. Always the crap shoot. Current round trip = $1225; Leave Thursday return Tuesday.

Been watching them for weeks... started at $960-ish... climbed quickly into the $1200's and have crept up a bit more from there.

Pulled the trigger figuring if they fare does drop late, then I can pay a fee to change and net some savings. Main cabin was about 70% full with most of the "extra charge" (6" more legroom) seats still empty.

Working on London accommodations now... will likely go B&B's...

Been watching them for weeks... started at $960-ish... climbed quickly into the $1200's and have crept up a bit more from there.

Pulled the trigger figuring if they fare does drop late, then I can pay a fee to change and net some savings. Main cabin was about 70% full with most of the "extra charge" (6" more legroom) seats still empty.

Working on London accommodations now... will likely go B&B's...

Taking your spouse?

Our flights are into/ out of Heathrow. Just booked a King room for final nite's stay at the Hyatt Heathrow for $66+change all-in, except breakfast, using Hotels.com.

Not convenient to London proper, but is not far from Tottenham Stadium.

Here ya go... one of you assholes better win this..

Win a trip to see the Browns play in London

050417-londong-in-article-image.jpg

FirstEnergy and the Browns are teaming up to send one lucky Browns fan and a guest to London this fall when the Browns take on the Vikings! The prize includes:
• Two round-trip airfares from Cleveland to London
• Three nights hotel accommodations
• Two tickets to the 10/29 game at Twickenham Stadium
View official rules

Register below to enter...

Registration form is on the site: http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-landing/Win-a-trip-to-see-the-Browns-play-in-London/1d7410b7-1961-4348-852c-d3f375e1bb85

And it'll only cost you a little more spam for your spam filter...

Archived