THE BROWNS BOARD

WHOA.....HOLD THE WAGONS COWBOYS

Ghoolie

Hey man, the vast majority of you people here have been involved in a euphoric circle jerk about the new-era Browns ever since Sashi, Depo, Hue, and company were hired.

On and on and on, mindlessly and endlessly you guys attacked me for even daring to call this pile of schidt....a pile of schidt. Horrta creamed his pants over the OL, Flugels over Greg Williams, Zomblow called Black Tarkenton a Baller. You danced in the firelight of amassing draft picks and assets, and you assured me that I would eat crow, that I was too stupid to understand the intricate machinations of the braintrust were putting together.

Some went on and an about how smart the Browns were to "steal" Kizer, bragging that now in 2018 the smart Browns won't have to use a #1 #1 on a QB.

Always some reason with you puketards as to why "THIS IS NOT THE YEAR TO DRAFT A QB".........................I have never witnessed a team so allergic to great Quarterbacks as this schidt franchise. But hey................you fauhk-pimples are geniuses. Far be it from me to get in the way of amassing assets, and building for the future.

HOWEVER..................now that you sell all I predicted coming to bear like the wrath of God on this franchise, you don't get to complain. THIS IS THE TEAM YOU WANTED. THESE ARE THE PLAYERS YOU WANTED. You went on and on and on who the Browns screwed the rest of the teams with our magnanimous draft picks. So dudes, now you don't get to open your pie hole THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID WOULD BE GREAT. So just STFU and enjoy it.

8 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Some went on and an about how smart the Browns were to "steal" Kizer, bragging that now in 2018 the smart Browns won't have to use a #1 #1 on a QB.

Do you think if Hue was able to get McCown to stay to coach Kizer, he would have been better?  This is exactly what I heard during the game yesterday.  The offer was made, but McCown still wanted to play and he's not doing bad.  His durability is still questionable, but overall he's not bad.  

6 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hey man, the vast majority of you people here have been involved in a euphoric circle jerk about the new-era Browns ever since Sashi, Depo, Hue, and company were hired.

On and on and on, mindlessly and endlessly you guys attacked me for even daring to call this pile of schidt....a pile of schidt. Horrta creamed his pants over the OL, Flugels over Greg Williams, Zomblow called Black Tarkenton a Baller. You danced in the firelight of amassing draft picks and assets, and you assured me that I would eat crow, that I was too stupid to understand the intricate machinations of the braintrust were putting together.

Always some reason with you puketards as to why "THIS IS NOT THE YEAR TO DRAFT A QB".........................I have never witnessed a team so allergic to great Quarterbacks as this schidt franchise. But hey................you fauhk-pimples are geniuses. Far be it from me to get in the way of amassing assets, and building for the future.

HOWEVER..................now that you sell all I predicted coming to bear like the wrath of God on this franchise, you don't get to complain. THIS IS THE TEAM YOU WANTED. THESE ARE THE PLAYERS YOU WANTED. You went on and on and on who the Browns screwed the rest of the teams with our magnanimous draft picks. So dudes, now you don't get to open your pie hole THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID WOULD BE GREAT. So just STFU and enjoy it.

our fo should be ashamed of themselves....oh wait, thats to kind....THEY Shmucking SUCK THE BIG WAZOOOO.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....DATS RIGHT, YOU DUMBShmuck BOARD MEMBERS THAT CALLED THEM GENIUSES...THIS IS YOUR Shmucking BROWNSTAIN TEAM...HEY DUMBShmuckS...HOW BOUT DAT CARSON WENTZ...HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE....

Only an old, sorry, sad, fat neverwazbeen of a Browns "fan" would take pleasure that the Browns are a laughing stock. 

I'm not an internet tough guy, but I swear to God I'd love to meet you in person sometime just to say a very special hello. 

3 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

It doesn't matter who the quarterback is here. Josh McCown has just won 3 straight games with a offense who talent is no better than ours.

I meant to mentor Kizer.  We have no one to do just that and you can tell he has not idea what he's doing.  Look at the other QB around the league.  Even Deshone Watson has QBs that's been around awhile.

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Only an old, sorry, sad, fat neverwazbeen of a Browns "fan" would take pleasure that the Browns are a laughing stock. 

I'm not an internet tough guy, but I swear to God I'd love to meet you in person sometime just to say a very special hello. 

You are not an internet tough guy..  BUT BUT BUT.............. you fantasize about meeting me? Come see me. I'll send you home in a coma.

20 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Do you think if Hue was able to get McCown to stay to coach Kizer, he would have been better?  This is exactly what I heard during the game yesterday.  The offer was made, but McCown still wanted to play and he's not doing bad.  His durability is still questionable, but overall he's not bad.  

Dawg, I think you aren't quite following my point. Kizer is the only B we have that deserves to start. It isn't just the player, it is also the culture behind him. Supposedly we are building for the future and right now it isn't about winning. Okay, so then why bench the guy you are hoping is one of your tools for the future?

I mean, what the fukc is it? 

This is how I knew Hue, Depo, Sashi and this team would be the worst in the NFL. These fukctards don't stand for anything. Hue told Kessler HE was the guy....then pulled him..............Now Kizer is the guy.................. and he got pulled..........................How can anyone develop here? Hue sucks lizard caulk.

40 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Don't feed the troll

There is always a little give and take. 

The positives-

Garrett is really good. 

Njoku is turning out to be a very young and good player.

Peppers is a good player playing on a learning curve.

They brought in top guys to fortify an O-Line that is doing well. 

We have Collins who is one of the best at his position. 

We have 5 picks in the first two rounds of the next draft.

They haven't closed the door on Gordon, IMO.

They brought in Hogan who is poised to be our QB of the future.

Nassib and Ogbah are really good players. 

McCourty has been good. 

We might have one of the best teams in the NFL come next season.

The negatives-

Letting Terrel Pryor go to FA

Cutting Joe Haden

I will say that if they give Hogan the chance he deserves then they will find their guy we've been looking for forever. Once Gordon gets reinstated we'll have a legit #1 and with Coleman getting healthy we'll have a dangerous WR unit. We should be good at TE for some time. We have a great dual threat at RB(Duke). What more do you need on Offense? Maybe we'll get Barclay next season to be a feature back if Crowell leaves but other than that- Really, what more could you ask for? 

I think that the Defense is in good shape as well. You have to remember that this is a very young Defense. They are also on a learning curve playing in a new scheme. Williams' defense is a lot different than Horton's defense was. I'm willing, excited actually to see what they are going to do next~ with 5 picks! Should be some wheeling and dealing that will knock some socks off. That said, I'm not willing to lose on purpose, just for a higher draft pick, if we have a chance to win, we take it. There is great talent throughout the draft and that will take care of itself, we can cross that bridge when we get there. Right now, we gotta bring it to Huston and get a win.

At the end of the day it's about the players and the coaches working in sync. It's about honesty and trust between the FO and the coaching staff. The coaching staff has to be upfront with what they need to be successful on gameday. 

Right now, we are losing because Hue wanted to jam a square peg in a round hole, he's gotta admit that and move forward. Start Hogan and we'll begin to see the growth we all want to see. We will see the WR's get to develop to a higher potential, an Oline that does their jobs really well and a running game that is given some space to be successful. It all starts and ends with the QB. 

2 hours ago, Richiswhere said:

It doesn't matter who the quarterback is here. Josh McCown has just won 3 straight games with a offense who talent is no better than ours.

McCown is an example of how desperate the Jets are for a QB.  

If we were playing a veteran QB we would've crushed them.  Keizer's pitch out fumble to Crow was a sign of a young kid getting caught up in the hecticness of the moment.  The play went too fast for him.  His decision making was late and he hurriedly pushed the ball out of his hands at Crow instead of calmly deciding not to keep it and making an accurate toss.  

Same thing with his INT near the goal line.  It was a roll right.  That meant that all of the defense was going to go that way too and he neglected to see the defender that was reading him all the way.  On a play like that you have to know that everyone else is going that way too...and you have to see them.

These were the mistakes of a very young kid....21 years old....and playing QB in the NFL.   These things are to be expected.

Now Hue took him out of the game for what Hue thinks is Keizer's own good.  You can agree with that or question that.  There will be both camps.  Perhaps in talking to Keizer on the sidelines he could tell that his head was not in a good place.  I dunno.

I think Hogan came in and got the ball out on time better than Keizer.  I think his passes were closer to on target than Keizer's.  But let's remember, Hogan has had a whole extra season with this playbook.  

There is a reason that Hue selected Keizer to be his starter instead of Hogan.  I'm assuming that it's not because he's prejudice against white guys.  We have to trust Hue on this (even though I DO NOT think that Hue is the QB GURU that everyone made him out to be when he was hired).

31 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Tribisky is the truth.

Ghoollie is right again.

did they put bumper knobs in your endzone? Bears are running street fire drill routes cause Trib can only lay out his WR's on timing routes.when he's not rolling to There's your pick 

ghoolie is right a lot of the time. people don't like his smarmy way of communicating is all.

i said it would take 4 games until all you pro sashi/jackson moth foamers would turn on them and call for their heads. well in the tavern yesterday it was every other comment.

so i was off a week.

and no, i love this team. i want them to win. too bad the owner don't know jack. i guess he's just used to hiring toothless meth heads for flyin J.

7 hours ago, miktoxic said:

ghoolie is right a lot of the time.

Shoolie should be used as a Pez Powerball bobble head on lottery nights everywhere..Put 80 balls in his gullet. He'll spew out a few hairballz eventually getting 1 or 2  balls right :)

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

The Browns are not a laughing stock.

They just lost to the Bengals, Colts and Jet and are 9.5 underdogs against the Texans. They are 1 - 20, and are without a QB. Black Uncle Fester is the Dead Coach.

Uh....................dude.....................................They ARE a laughing stock.

4 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

You know, Cleveland fans have a fetish for this mentoring Sheet. How can McCown, a flat footed white QB who dances the polka, "mentor" a fleet-of-foot, physically gifted kid who can, in the right situation lite it up? What would McCown teach Kizer? I thought Hue was a QB genius? The Browns made a fatal mistake not taking Big Ben. They made more fatal mistakes not taking Wentz, or Goff, and they made more fatal mistakes by not taking Watson ( who I thought sucked as well) or Trubisky last year.

Deshone Kizer is a sweet kid, he is very young to be an NFL QB, but you know David was a young man when he felled Goliath. I said this at the outset, if building for the future is the task at hand, and from what you guys all tell me, it's the main drive, then Kizer is the only Browns QB who has the raw physical skills to be that guy. The kid doesn't need McClown,  he needs a damned coach that sticks to his guns. You know, confidence is such a fragile thing that we can lose it in an instant. Bowlers who hit 999 out of 1,000 10 pins, miss one and then go on a streak of missing them left and right.

Whatever chance Kizer has to be the QB of the future, he can only learn by the seat of his pants, game day, with the steady follow up of a great QB coach....like Hue is supposed to be. Hell, hire Bernie, he has more QB knowledge in his SH IT than this entire coaching staff. Pulling Kizer was bad. It was really bad. 

Po G likes Hogan. Hogan has a naturally quicker release, but he doesn't give the Browns a better chance of winning. Kizer does. Unfortunately, Kizer also carries a much larger margin of error. If Hue wants to develop a QB, then he damned well better try to stop covering his butt by putting up a W, and instead put his choice in, throw the teams wisdom at him, and ride him into the sunset.

I like Hogan because he's smarter than Kizer. 

I like Hogan because he throws the football better than Kizer.

I like Hogan better because he reads a defense better.

Hogan is better under center, he's better at play action fakes.

Hogan is faster than Kizer. He is a more accurate passer. Hogan has bigger hands than Kizer. 

Hogan's playbook capacity(smarter) is much larger than Kizer's playbook capacity. 

Hogan was a four year starter with zero red flags. Hogan is a better runner with the ball. Hogan slides better than Kizer.

Hogan was give 3 plays to take into the huddle with him, he called his own protections, Hogan is like an OC on the field. 

Hogan lost his father already to cancer and has persevered through adversity in his life. 

Hogan has an above average arm, whether you measure that in arm strength or whatever you use to gauge his arm talent... he no slouch. 

I'm not trying to be a finger about it, I'm merely defending my position.

I'll give Kizer credit though- he's the youngest QB in the league and he's an inch taller than Hogan. 

Hahaha

I thought that somebody would say something like that! 

The point was people say Kizer is bigger than Hogan and will assume that Kizer has larger hands. Hogan's hands are actually larger, which make holding onto the ball and throwing in weather a bit easier. 

...still- lol

Tribisky is the truth.

Ghoollie is right again.

As I said. The Browns are now choking on Miley Garrett. Every QB analyst across the board was ompressed with Trubisky tonight. Cool head, players respond to him, Bears have swaggar and a confident look.

Watson is going to shred Williams, and send Haslam AGAIN like he did tonight puking in his own bush. HASLAM did the V8 head smack tonight and he will do it again Sunday. He will do it again when the Bears send the Browns to 0-713.

The Browns got suckered into wasting a #1 #1 on Two-Tackle-Texas. NOBODY was taking that cowgirl wannabe that high. Trubisky was the steal of the draft.

Garrett is a Zumba instructor.

The Browns were right in it till the end in 3 games this season. Be honest, you were not sure who would win vs the Steelers. Browns came back on Indy to lose by a FG. 30 minutes of Kizer put the Browns in a hole vs the Jets. When Hogan came in the offense came to life. Jerry 'Hue" Glanville snatched defeat from the jaws of a Jets victory with his gut feeling.

The Browns have talented players. The defense is legit and there are guys on offense that would be scoffed up if they hit the waiver wire.

Hue is the problem. Get a HC in there that has a clue on how to manage a team and a football game. Pissing away timeouts that you wish you had at the end.

I hear what you're saying, but for me it's always simple...... We are what our record says we are.

0-5 on the season, 1-20 under Hue and 5-39 since that Thursday night game where we demolished the Bungles and stood in 1st place...... A team that only wins 5 out of 44 games, is a laughing stock.

Now, they can still turn it around by winning 5 or 6 of the next 11 which would leave a much different taste in our mouths during the off season, but can a team that has only won 5 games since November 6 2014 suddenly match that total in 11 games? I fear 0-16 is much more attainable.

9 hours ago, PoeticG said:

I like Hogan because he's smarter than Kizer. 

I like Hogan because he throws the football better than Kizer.

I like Hogan better because he reads a defense better.

Hogan is better under center, he's better at play action fakes.

Hogan is faster than Kizer. He is a more accurate passer. Hogan has bigger hands than Kizer. 

Hogan's playbook capacity(smarter) is much larger than Kizer's playbook capacity. 

Hogan was a four year starter with zero red flags. Hogan is a better runner with the ball. Hogan slides better than Kizer.

Hogan was give 3 plays to take into the huddle with him, he called his own protections, Hogan is like an OC on the field. 

Hogan lost his father already to cancer and has persevered through adversity in his life. 

Hogan has an above average arm, whether you measure that in arm strength or whatever you use to gauge his arm talent... he no slouch. 

I'm not trying to be a finger about it, I'm merely defending my position.

I'll give Kizer credit though- he's the youngest QB in the league and he's an inch taller than Hogan. 

I don t dusagree with you about Hogan. However....Kizer is going to remain the guy until he soars or flops. I think if Hue admits he was wrong to start Kizer he will have signed his own pink slip.

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

No, the Browns are not a laughing stock.

To the clueless they are because they do not see all the positives on the field. The Browns are supposed to be rebuilding after years of mismanagement. Now, the Browns have a GOOD GM in Sashi. The Dude has made some really astute moves for the Browns.  Has he been perfect? No, Belichick fuks up too.

I would expect the Browns to be underdogs vs Houston. Watson has been or fire and the Texans defense is one of the best Ive seen this season. Losing Watt and Mercilus is going to hurt them though.

You want a laughingstock? Look no further than the Steelers. What a $hit show over there for a team thats supposed to be a seasoned Super Bowl contender. Jax walked into $hittsburgh and beech slapped them at their own house. 3 FGs is all Ben, Brown and Bell could muster.

Championship teams with future guaranteed HOF quarterbacks who face age are not laughing stock.

Whatever the Steelers are, they arenin every way superior to the Browns.w

Archived