Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

On this, indigenous day, let us take a moment to remember....

Michigan vs MI State
Final - Saturday, October 7, 7:30 PM
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Michigan
image.png.b11433a80afe54aadeefb72a47b61e52.png
Michigan State
Spartans
(4-1)
image.png.cb0ce8b0688db6d4f1f5b0d6ef73ced3.png
Michigan
Wolverines
(4-1)

image.jpeg.f87a2c7b7c601075eb81025a0162e74f.jpeg
image.png.6c4af01d37a99667f944b7b830a3d408.png
2:53

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Jesus Christ you've gone downhill

Ahh that one never gets old huh?

I don't "think he was a bad guy". We know he was basically a monster. Was he a great navigator? Cuz he didn't get where he wanted to go. It's not about not being what we consider politically correct today. It's about what's objectively awful.

Just like the natives. The false narrative is that they are noble and pure. Because you saw it in a movie or something. Minorities are always Noble and pure.

And some Shmucking soda isn't the same as a god damn National holiday.

Nor are rivers and cities and states and Parks. So what? But you wouldn't be bothered buy a bottle of Hitler Cola? Pol Pot stickers at the Chinese restaurant? 

Seriously Steve. Idk if it is Trump or what, but you've become much more of an idiot over the past year or so. Even the arguments you're trying to make have big holes in logic.

What in the world does Trump have to do with this issue besides the fact that you and your new master are obsessed?

I'm over going round and round. You're changing the subject from Columbus because for that's apparently a right wing cause now only because liberals want it.

Close enough. I'm okay with keeping Columbus Day as it is. But I understand that now it's hip to be outraged. You are mad when it happens here but not when it happens there. We get it. Everybody gets it.

We already had enough idiot posters blindly following nothing more than a political party, and now you're one as well. No reason in trying to even engage you. 

Probably not, especially if your only response is being against one or the other political party. Like you used to complain about others here hating everything Obammy did. But congratulations on at least posting something with more than one sentence.

But since you insist on complaining about changing over a period of time you might have seemed a little bit smarter when Heck was your savior instead of Cleve.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

why bother? I think you don't open links, Seems that you just want to "smart off" and be a troll that makes no sense.

ignorance works for you - with the woodpecker.

No i opened the links u shitstain on common sense. Thats how i know they're full of Sheet. When i said u linked an article that had no verifiable author, how would i know that u senile old codger? I open ur links to verify what i oretty much already know.......that its YOU who dont actually read ur links. U googled the phrase "native americans were savages", not "were bative americans savages" because that could return u uncomfortable links that might challenge ur personal narrative.

ive probably read twice as many libks of urs than uve actually bothered to read. Ivr caught u link spamming a google page to links that directly refute ur assertion. Ur an idiot. Srsly. 

Streve ur an idiot, nobody claims all natives were noble and pure. But perhaps, if u take the mans word for it...the natives columbus came upon were. U did read what i posted yes? I copy and pasted direct quotes from columbus himself about the people he met....but incase u missed it, here it is again....

In his journal, Columbus didn’t mince words about his intentions after meeting the Arawak natives in the Bahamas in 1492. He described the encounter thusly: “They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things ... They willingly traded everything they owned ... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features .... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. ... They would make fine servants. ... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.” Columbus would add: “As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts.”

now, ur narrative about "savages" is over. If u want to read cool stories about the commanche, a tribe of indians living thousands of miles to the north, go ahead. But they are irrelevant to the discussion about columbus. Case closed ur dismissed