THE BROWNS BOARD

On this, indigenous day, let us take a moment to remember....

Clevfan4life

One heinous fuking ngr....

"Several accounts of cruelty and murder include Spaniards testing the sharpness of blades on Native people by cutting them in half, beheading them in contests and throwing Natives into vats of boiling soap. There are also accounts of suckling infants being lifted from their mother’s breasts by Spaniards, only to be dashed headfirst into large rocks.

Bartolome De Las Casas, a former slave owner who became Bishop of Chiapas, described these exploits. “Such inhumanities and barbarisms were committed in my sight as no age can parallel,” he wrote. “My eyes have seen these acts so foreign to human nature that now I tremble as I write.”

On Columbus’s first trip to the Caribbean, he later returned to Spain and left behind 39 men who went ahead and helped themselves to Native women. Upon his return the men were all dead.With 1,200 more soldiers at his disposal, rape and pillaging became rampant as well as tolerated by Columbus.

This is supported by a reported close friend of Columbus, Michele de Cuneo who wrote the first disturbing account of a relation between himself and a Native female gift given to him by Columbus.

“While I was in the boat I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me, and with whom, having taken her into my cabin, she being naked according to their custom, I conceived desire to take pleasure. I wanted to put my desire into execution but she did not want it and treated me with her finger nails in such a manner that I wished I had never begun. But seeing that (to tell you the end of it all), I took a rope and thrashed her well, for which she raised such unheard of screams that you would not have believed your ears. Finally we came to an agreement in such manner that I can tell you that she seemed to have been brought up in a school of harlots.”

28 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

American Indians were a bunch of savage pieces of S h i t:  We should have wiped all the mother f u c k e r s  out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

Couple points to he made...

1) they were commanche

2) the white people did exactly those things to them first, documented. This was 1840.... long after pale face began his systematic eradication of natives.

3) as mentioned before those were commanche, certainly not the carribean natives columbus stumbled on. Wann read what columbus had to say about the natives he first met?....

"In his journal, Columbus didn’t mince words about his intentions after meeting the Arawak natives in the Bahamas in 1492. He described the encounter thusly: “They ... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things ... They willingly traded everything they owned ... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features .... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. ... They would make fine servants. ... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want.” Columbus would add: “As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts.”

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

American Indians were a bunch of savage pieces of S h i t:  We should have wiped all the mother f u c k e r s  out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

Ah, the good old days in Comancheria. 

My great great grandaddy joined up with a Ranger Capt. along with others on a trek to catch some Comanche raiders. The went all the way up into Kansas territory but were turned back by US troops for crossing into the US from the Country of Texas illegally. Never were able to recover the captives. This was during that time from 1836-45 after Texas was an independent country. Empire of the Summer Moon is a very good book about the Comanches BTW. Texas has marked his grave in Wheelock with a granite "Citizen of Texas" foot marker.

59 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Its interesting at how horrified white people have acted throughout known written history when the evils they visited on others were returned onto them

Poor baby. People in the 15th century were pretty facking brutal. I know you saw a movie or something that had a fictitious character called the American Indian and you believe it's real. For the same reason I assume you believe a giant robot named Klaatu came to Earth to help out the human race.

But because we can't honor any people that were cruel especially the slave owning torture enthusiastic cannibalistic American Indians I guess you should get to work changing the names of all the towns and rivers and crap we named after them.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Natives were savages. Sorry.

WSS

Yes they were so savage that ben franklin had to write back home that they were losing settlers by the thousands who willfully fled to join bative americans. A fascinating fact is that early settlers high walls and fortifications had ZERO to do with native aggression, they were built to keep settlers IN. Ive posted franklins letter here before, he was puzzled that native americans couldnt wait to get back to their  own kind and way of life yet if settlers were allowed to visit native americans they never came back. Literally they fled from white people if they tried to find them. They never wanted to go back to thst euro trash fgt way of life. Especially women, who were treated like decent human beings instead of baby chattle.

i have no doubt once the native american nations became aware of the white mans true goals, and endured the atrocities o

from soldiers sent to kick then off their land, that they did some heinous sht in return

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So the argument is it's ok to honor Columbus, even though we know he did s bunch of awful Sheet, because some portion of the native Americans did bad things?

Right, because a guy who landed in south america and promptly boiled people alive who wouldnt mine gold for spain....is the ewuivalent of a group of people who were slowly exterminated and pushed off their land

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So the argument is it's ok to honor Columbus, even though we know he did s bunch of awful Sheet, because some portion of the native Americans did bad things?

The argument is, and it is pretty obvious, that if you need to be morally pure and cleanse the history books of Christopher Columbus you should not have monuments all across the United States to barbaric and savage Indian tribes that enslaved and raped each other and participated in torture and cannjbalism. That's the argument.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

As we keep talking about freedoms, Cleve you are perfectly free to pack your shjt and leave whatever godforsaken wilderness you live on and give it back to the natives.

WSS

I wish i lived in the wilderness. Could have a couple big dogs then. I live in a condo...ur the one that livesout in the stix in norton, which is some drcent land. Consider urself lucky if u can have coffee on ur back porch in the morning and see nithin but trees and hear sht but the wind blowing

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The argument is, and it is pretty obvious, that if you need to be morally pure and cleanse the history books of Christopher Columbus you should not have monuments all across the United States to barbaric and savage Indian tribes that enslaved and raped each other and participated in torture and cannjbalism. That's the argument.

WSS

By the way that was another speech to text glitch that should have read cannibalism of course.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Every native American?

Cuz we know what Columbus did. It's not that you need to be morally pure. But throwing babies at rocks is probably too much. 

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey Woody I understand. Situational morality for you guys.

I bet very few members of the Nazi party ever actually killed anybody.

WSS

It's.,. It's not though. 

In your attempts to be alt right Steve you're missing it. 

We have you claiming every native American was as bas as Columbus vs what we actually know about Columbus....

Columbus was objectively as pooper. 

If you're right wing, you perceive those that want to remove things that honor him as liberal. And since your Political ideology boils down to "against the other side", you need to find a way to do that 

But you can't actually do that. You can't defend Columbus. So you have to Huey start shitting on native Americans. Based on your thoughts. Based on broad strokes. Does it actually have anything to do with Columbus and the topic ay hand? No. But you think it "pisses off the liberals" which is  how you interpret winning. And if all goes well, you'll have successfully changed the subject

Same Sheet every time

Archived