THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie's Game and Life Notes

Ghoolie

1) Garrett - He is, as I have said, a Zumba instructor. Nice first half, kind of, but totally immobile, stiff and neutralized in  he second half. Watson, and Trubisky both, tonight will have Haslam comparing...WHAT DID I GET FOR MY HIGH PICK...............................versus......................... WHAT DID THE OTHER GUY GET. Garrett is not an impact player, and he was a monumental waste of a #1 #1. Judging by how bad his movement was in the second half, I have to think he may be hurt a bit. 

Either way, Two Tackle Texas got.........................2, meaningless tackles. He jsut is not an impact player.

2) QB - GHOOLIE.............. not Poetic -G was the first to declare that Hogan is the best QB with the quickest release on the team. The issue with Kizer is that his physical skills give him unknown potential. If we are building for the future, we play Kizer.

3) QB - Hue..................... Pulling Kizer just shows how inept Hue Jackson is. Over and over and over I keep hearing from you guys and from the organization, " it's not about winning".....BUT BUT BUT.............with his nuts now in a vise? NOW................ NOW.................. all of a sudden it IS about winning? What happened to WE ARE BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE......AMASSING ASSETS...........................Bullschidt? Just that................... its bullschidt. Hue has no clue. I said on draft day that Kizer woudl create a QB controversy that Hue was too stupid to control.

4) QB Kizer....................You play Kizer. period. If he is your guy, you let him schidt the field up. THe kid made some very good plays, and he made some schidt plays. That's what the off week is for. You get him to do more of the good schidt, and less of the bad schidt. Pulling him, is like listening to your kid play a new piano piece, and when he makes mistakes, yanking him from the piano. What the fauhk? If you want to develop this kid, then develop him. Let him run the team and don't put an ominous cloud over his shoulder after 5 games.

Can he be the guy? I don't know and i don't think so. HOWEVER....if I am Hue? Kizer gets my word..........."Kid, it's your team, it's your time. DOn't be afraid to fauhk up, don't be afraid to be great. I won't pull you, go give this your balls-to-the-wall best.

5) Team Hue - I said it before 1/2 time at the 2016 opening pre season game, and i will say it again. Hue Jackson is the worst coach in the NFL and he is the worst fauhking coach ever to coach the Browns. His first training camp should have put a team on the field that made noticibly less mistakes. That doesn't take years, that takes days to accomplish. This guy is so not fit to do ANYTHIGN in the NFL it is pathetic that idiots here have supported him. Hey....you fauhktards are brilliant....you know EVERYTHING................. We are building for the future, Ghoolie, We are amassing assets..................... Ah................. no.... jackoffs........................... we are 1 - 20  with no QB and no WRs.

6) Defense, Greg WIlliams - As I told you, the 2017 D would be no better than the 2016 version. Different but no better. How do I know? Because WIlliams is not a coach. He is a thug. Anyone can blitz more than 31 other teams. Anyone can swarm to the ball. That isn't a coaching change, that is a style change. Williams is an absolute fudgetard, just as dumb as Hue.

6 seconds left to go, Jets out of FG range, Williams sets 3 DBs 30 yards back............... LMAO, the Jets get a first down and take the lead. LMAO......................"WIlliams will have the D whipped into shame" - Flugel. Hey Tom, did you see the Browns swarming to stop that first down at the end of the half? LMAO. W I L L I A M S   B L O W S.

7) Hoorta's OL blocking us to the SB......................... YAWN..................... Offensive Linemen are the least talented athletes on the field. They are a dime a dozen. The 2016 OL was every bit as good as this years. O' Hoorta told me to watch the Bengals fall aprat with their depleted OL. I called the Bengals for 11- 5 and being the team to beat in the AFCN. Just watch yet another Ghoolie come to be.

I want to hear from you guys again. PULEEEEZE...................... You guys are so brilliant................................

"We are amassing assets"

"We are building for the future"

" We will just pick up a QB and WRs now that we have the foundation in place"

Sorry, pimple-dix.............................it is ALL about the QB, and play makers, OL, defense.............. ALL serve at the pleasure of the QB. 

Go Texans. 0 -6 thenon to 0 - 16

Kevin Hogan is the Quarterback of the Future.

No way Kizer should have started over anybody this year. No way he should start over Hogan, especially not now that the world has seen what Hogan can do for us.

He plays a complete game at QB and the chance of winning goes up to 85%. 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

No way Kizer should have started over anybody this year. No way he should start over Hogan, especially not now that the world has seen what Hogan can do for us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after Hogan lead the Browns to their first touchdown, the score was 7-3 Browns, right?

They still lost... with Hogan in for the rest of the game. Now perhaps he gets more points in the first half, and that's a valid point, but the fact remains Hogan got the lead, played the rest of the game, and still lost. He also threw yet another stupid interception right after his initial touchdown drive that resulted in unbelievable field position for the Jets, like he did vs the Ravens. Both resulted in touchdowns for the other team, negating his touchdown drives.

I have no doubt that Hogan gives the Browns a better chance to win, but let's cool it with the "HE'S THE BROWNS SAVIOR" talk just yet.

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

Kizer starts Sunday. That's all there is to it. Live in your fantasy world, take his penis into your mouth and pretend you are his wife, getting ready to enjoy his fat salary. Kizer starts. Hogan won't be a part of the Browns team in 2018. Hue will be fired, and most likely, Sahshi will go with him. ESPECIALLY,,,if Trubisky lights it up tonight. DOUBLE THAT if Watson lights the Browns up.

Trust me, as someone who travels in the same circles as Haslam, as I told you on draft week, unless Kizer pans out, Hue does not keep his job. If Kizer does not pan out the Browns choose a QB #1 #1 in 2018. Hogan is on nobody's horizon.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Either way, Two Tackle Texas got.........................2, meaningless tackles. He jsut is not an impact player.

The last defensive player to be drafted was Jadaveon Clowney to the Houston Texans.  You hardly ever hear his name, even with other great players on the team.  Garrett will be a good player over time.  

3 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

The last defensive player to be drafted was Jadaveon Clowney to the Houston Texans.  You hardly ever hear his name, even with other great players on the team.  Garrett will be a good player over time.  

He is near the end of his career. I know for an irrefutable fact that his ankles are not going to sustain a long NFL career. This guy will have a hard time not getting hurt.

Your game analysis of garetts performance shows how little you know of actual football technique and field dynamics. He could have broken the single game sack record and you'd find some way to fit ur narrative. U said garrett sucked in the 2nd half yet ur not acknowledging he was barely in there. Ogbah and nassib started the majority of the game. Garrett wasnt in there much in the first half either. 

Instead of just waiting to see how things wirk out you're making basesless claims about a kids future. Even if they turn out to be right ur essentially just guessing, hoping and praying. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Your game analysis of garetts performance shows how little you know of actual football technique and field dynamics. He could have broken the single game sack record and you'd find some way to fit ur narrative. U said garrett sucked in the 2nd half yet ur not acknowledging he was barely in there. Ogbah and nassib started the majority of the game. Garrett wasnt in there much in the first half either. 

Instead of just waiting to see how things wirk out you're making basesless claims about a kids future. Even if they turn out to be right ur essentially just guessing, hoping and praying. 

Garrett was also seen limping noticeably after the game...

Here's a real analysis play by play with looks at his assignment for each play. I really don't think Dr. G understands how defenses work and what assignments are for. This better illustrates than just throwaway BS lines that are meaningless in understanding defensive play.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/10/myles_garrett_closer_look.html

Again Ghoolie, sorry about your mother. Even if you arent going to be a fan of the Browns anymore, you still have the memories with your mother.

On to your post here, I only have one question for you since you have constantly said about 1st preseason game and discipline etc. Have you ever coached a game of football? Just saying that this or that should only take days is very short sided and not knowing how things work.

Archived