THE BROWNS BOARD

Crap...

calfoxwc

Young friend of a close friend's son enlisted. Her son would have gone, but was having knee surgery...

he just will be leaving Louisiana for... S. Korea. Wish N. Korea would stop trying to extort the western countries

for billions of bucks. Anybody been stationed there the last decade?

He's gonna be at ground zero when NK chucks those nuke artillery's into s korea. I disagree with corker that trump is edging us to ww3 mainly because nobodys gonna side with nk when they touch off a nuke in the pacific or pull another skeet over mainland japan. Im pretty bullish on us being at war in a few weeks. Im almost positive its about to get real in the whole foods parking lot

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What's his MOS?  I know the Second Infantry Division used to be there.  Not sure now.  Been there quite a few times, but not in the last decade.

Don't know offhand, I heard infantry - don't know but it's something he was specially trained for. I can find out.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well for those of you who believe in world history consider the fact that we have not had a bench-clearing brawl for a long long time.

WSS

If china's makin like they aint comin off the bench when kim jong gets brushed off the plate with a high inside fastball, who exactly are u expecting to come firing out of the dugout? 

Archived