THE BROWNS BOARD

Leave the browns win games.

Babernakle

It seem that the stigma of the browns being losers is true.  Yet again browns players that sucked for Cleveland leave and excel somewhere else. Last night as I watched Kansas City play who do I see  Jordan  camron and Mitchell Schwartz play and Schwartz made jj watt his bitch till he got hurt. So what's changed what's different. KC does have a hall of fame coach also the owner and front office are committed to Winning maybe not a super bowl but a winning culture no the less.  So what's different?  I feel Jackson is a good coach and his team of coaches do a good job.  Good enough to win atleast 4 to 6 games with what they have.  So what is it. Well as for me I believe it's the owner and him alone.  I don't believe Haslam cares weather the win or not.  To him it's a business and a good win at that.  He puts very little money into it and the value has doubled since his purchase.  So from what I can see when and only when the fans stand up and say enough is enough and stop going to to the games and buying season tickets and buying merchandise, enjoy the losing because it's all you'll get. 

Does more of a crap product make it any less crappy? I mite be   wrong but I am pretty sure we have had turnovers in the red zone in every game this season and sometimes (like yesterday) more than 1 turnover in the red zone, That is where the main problem  for me comes in. That is why I am pissed we didn't take the fg on forth and goal. Not only did we not get it, we burnt a timeout at the same time. Yes I am aware that zane would of missed the fg any how but it would of been better than that hair brain play Hue called.

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

Does more of a crap product make it any less crappy? I mite be   wrong but I am pretty sure we have had turnovers in the red zone in every game this season and sometimes (like yesterday) more than 1 turnover in the red zone, That is where the main problem  for me comes in. That is why I am pissed we didn't take the fg on forth and goal. Not only did we not get it, we burnt a timeout at the same time. Yes I am aware that zane would of missed the fg any how but it would of been better than that hair brain play Hue called.

Yep-I agree and I'm still mad about it. I usually don't get too mad at the young guns, but I have been damn mad at this ridiculous OC. Hue should fire himself from that job and bring in a competent gameday OC. And Kizer isn't learning Sheet standing on the sidelines by himself while Hogan plays. He needs to be right there next to Hue learning what is going on and why.

Archived