Sign in to follow this  
jcam222

Hogans Heroes

3 hours ago, hoorta said:
  1. I want to see some semblance he's even mediocre. Like get the ball out on time, and limit the dumb turnovers to one a game.
  2. If we go 2-14 with either Hogan or Kizer- means we're drafting a QB high 2018.
  3. If Wentz is succeeding with a dumbed down playbook, then I guess Hue is pretty dumb for not doing the same with his prized rookie. 
  4. You're right about Wheezy or DA,  how about RG III instead? And Kizer isn't getting 3 years to prove he sucks either. 
  5. So think Hogan is a lame arm Connor Shaw? Well, his jugs gun at the combine was 53 mph. (FWIW, Prescott was 54) Watson's was supposedly 49 mph. Hasn't seemed to hurt them much yet. 
  1. So you missed the Steeler game opening week? Plentry of on-time passes... one "dumb" turnover.
  2. While I agree that 2-14 likely sets the draft for us, for it to do so simply on the basis of record would be beyond stupid.
  3. Wentz also has a top-flight D and receiving corps, and, it now appears, a hoss RB... but yes, it's dumbed down... or at least he's making it look dumbed down.
  4. Three years? How did that enter the discussion? I'm simply arguing for one. But since you raised it, RG did not have three years... neither will Kizer.
  5. Ah... the contrived Combine speed measurement. Great reason to not throw at the Combine. Let's watch Hogan and Kess warm up Sunday and see what we think... Watson, too, since I believe he will be there.

2 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Here's the link in case you wanted to swing by and check it out for yourself. http://pass2win.com/ball-velocity-exposing-the-power-qb.html

You mean there's more?

And your point was?

That 13 inning win was a total fluke off that phantom hbp.

Tribe should've been beaten in 4 games.  They got outplayed and outpitched.  I hate the Yankees,  but they were clearly better this series. 

The epitome of the Browns FO is the current qb rankings on espn. 

The guy at #1 qbr is watson.... The guy who is dead last by a large margin? Kizer. 85.5 to 15.8 respectively. 

Watson,  Prescott and Wentz are the top three....  But "these are not top 20 projected players" 

:(

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

That 13 inning win was a total fluke off that phantom hbp.

Tribe should've been beaten in 4 games.  They got outplayed and outpitched.  I hate the Yankees,  but they were clearly better this series. 

Thanks for the input SukDik_Tom

WSS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SD_Tom said:

The epitome of the Browns FO is the current qb rankings on espn. 

The guy at #1 qbr is watson.... The guy who is dead last by a large margin? Kizer. 85.5 to 15.8 respectively. 

Watson,  Prescott and Wentz are the top three....  But "these are not top 20 projected players" 

:(

mic drop. BAM!!!!