THE BROWNS BOARD

Season Tickets for sale

Browns149

17 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Fed up?

Yeah. I’m done. Had these tickets since 1999. I can’t justify giving any more of my money to this team. 

I will always root for the Browns.  But I’m done paying money to do it

I was at the game yesterday and there were two new guys sitting next to me. I asked them how they got the tickets. The guy said he bought season tickets last year. No PSL. 

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!!!!!

My ticket rep told me that my PSL’s  would be worth money because no one could get my tickets without having to buy my PSL’s from me. I told him they were WORTHLESS because anyone could move to my seats if I can’t find someone to buy  the PSL’s 

So now I have a worthless piece of paper dated back in 1999. Unless I can find someone to buy them from me. Which I doubt will happen 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2017 at 9:15 AM, Browns149 said:

Yeah. I’m done. Had these tickets since 1999. I can’t justify giving any more of my money to this team. 

I will always root for the Browns.  But I’m done paying money to do it

I was at the game yesterday and there were two new guys sitting next to me. I asked them how they got the tickets. The guy said he bought season tickets last year. No PSL. 

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!!!!!

My ticket rep told me that my PSL’s  would be worth money because no one could get my tickets without having to buy my PSL’s from me. I told him they were WORTHLESS because anyone could move to my seats if I can’t find someone to buy  the PSL’s 

So now I have a worthless piece of paper dated back in 1999. Unless I can find someone to buy them from me. Which I doubt will happen 

I'm sorry man. Maybe if the team put more of an effort into winning, we wouldn't have to deal with watching cowpoop.

I’ve been talking to EVERYONE I know.  They all just laugh at me.  

If anyone wants to sit in section 149 row 29. JUST wait until I stop buying tickets.  

I’m almost to the point of not rooting for this BS

ALMOST???????

My wife and I just bought a WV cabin.   Probably going to spend most weekends there anyway.  

I’d rather be down there

• 1 month later...

The news of Sashi being fired does  not change my mind

I will NOT renew my season tickets

If they fire Hue. I might consider it

And if Jimmy sells the team. I would most likely renew

How can you keep a coach that is going to be 1-31?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sold both PSL’s. Got my asking price. Way under what the Browns said they were worth though  

I cant believe someone bought them. I will enjoy the non-commitment on Sunday’s and the extra money in my pocket

I will always root for the Browns. But as long as Haslem owns the team. I will NOT give them anymore of my money 

12 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Sold both PSL’s. Got my asking price. Way under what the Browns said they were worth though  

I cant believe someone bought them. I will enjoy the non-commitment on Sunday’s and the extra money in my pocket

I will always root for the Browns. But as long as Haslem owns the team. I will NOT give them anymore of my money 

Fair enough.

Just curious though.....beyond the team just sucking....is there any other reason that you have problems with Haslam?

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Fair enough.

Just curious though.....beyond the team just sucking....is there any other reason that you have problems with Haslam?

He got rid of the PSL’s so anyone could buy tickets without having to buy the PSL.  Made them almost worthless.  

Screwed over the most loyal of fans. 

Plus he drafted Johnny.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 5:25 PM, Browns149 said:

He got rid of the PSL’s so anyone could buy tickets without having to buy the PSL.  Made them almost worthless.  

Screwed over the most loyal of fans. 

Plus he drafted Johnny.   

That isn't true my man.  People who move in to PSL seats like yours are ticket holders seeking a upgrade or people who aren't ticket holders and but them and want better seats then what the Browns are going to offer..  People off the street get way uppers to start if they don't buy from a PSL holder..   Plus, you should have never thought that a PSL was going to gain value.  I bought mine maybe 12 years ago....from another PSL holder.  I have since moved to the club section.  My section is 2 seats away from being sold out.  We start winning, it will be sold out.  I am pretty sure I can make my PSL fee of $2000 for my two seats back, plus a premium.    If we don't get better, that $2000 was spent over a decade ago.  I don't really care if I get it back or not.  I've enjoyed my run.

Sorry man, you sold low.

2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

That isn't true my man.  People who move in to PSL seats like yours are ticket holders seeking a upgrade or people who aren't ticket holders and but them and want better seats then what the Browns are going to offer..  People off the street get way uppers to start if they don't buy from a PSL holder..   Plus, you should have never thought that a PSL was going to gain value.  I bought mine maybe 12 years ago....from another PSL holder.  I have since moved to the club section.  My section is 2 seats away from being sold out.  We start winning, it will be sold out.  I am pretty sure I can make my PSL fee of $2000 for my two seats back, plus a premium.    If we don't get better, that $2000 was spent over a decade ago.  I don't really care if I get it back or not.  I've enjoyed my run.

Sorry man, you sold low.

You are wrong. The people next to me stopped buying their season tickets. They gave up the psl’s. Without selling them to someone else The new people came in, right off the street, and bought those seats WITHOUT having to buy the PSL’s at all. 

They didn’t upgrade from cheaper seats. They just came to a “pick your seat day” and they were available to anyone

I’m just glad to get anything for them. If I ever want to get season tickets again. I’ll just do what they did and buy right back into my original section 

• 2 months later...

nothing will be available when this team starts winning again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 5:23 PM, TopDawg31 said:

nothing will be available when this team starts winning again.

That’s fine. I spent enough. 

Archived