THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Maybe we can win the rest of them? We might not have to though, PIT loss also. Maybe we can catch some momentum and still win the division. We have to start winning now. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Orion said:

Using that logic then we should never go for a FG.

huh?  are you Retarded?  You should go for the FG when the pt expectation chart is less than 3 for a given situation.....duh.  in this case it was above 3...so you go.  Thats been explained to you multiple times now but its a point you cant seem to grasp.

Obviously there are exceptions.  if you are down 2 and have a 4th and inches from the 2 yard line with 30 seconds left that is a case where game situation trumps the pt expectation chart.  but that wasnt a case here with a whole qtr left.

There are a lot of issues on this team, and Hue just makes it worst with his play calling and the lack of clock management. 2 play calls today were the worst I have seen in a long time.  The pitch play in the red zone, there is so many things that can go wrong on that play and one of them did with the fumble. The 2nd, I was ok, with going on the 4th down and 2, but running the ball up the middle, really?

Also, him staying with Kizer over Hogan has been an terrible decision.

i know going to another coach is just overly frustrating, but this guy doesn’t know how to win and will not with this team

1 hour ago, Mudfly said:

terrible....which is as expected....

100% time to sit Kizer...100%.....he's nowhere NEAR ready to play in the NFL

mud, we have no qb. kizer is not nfl material and hogan ain't that great either..terry bradshaw summed it up on the nfl pregame...THE BROWNS ARE A STUPID ORGANIZATION...this was i believe in reference to not drafting wentz, goff or watson...all Shmucking 3 qbs who look pretty good for the future of those franchises...browns need to shitcan the Shmucking algorytm twins...chaci and lamebrain. i truly don't know where they go from here if they do, but mud, this ain't working, this ain't working big time....

1 minute ago, browns52 said:

i truly don't know where they go from here if they do, but mud, this ain't working, this ain't working big time....

Yep...you're obviously preaching to the choir....its bad....

1 minute ago, Richiswhere said:

Then what does 1 and 20 say?

a lot.....beyond inept....

Just now, Mudfly said:

Hue is bitchin about interceptions in the redzone and being there and not getting points.....how about getting there and not making the kick hue?

hue ain't helping matters at all......just making Sheet worse.....looks bad for the next 2 games...very very bad....looks like 0-7...man o man...this is a steven king horror novel at its best...

welp...there it is....Hue just said Kizer is our guy.....said he's just a rookie and Hogan is just a back up....those would be the 'excuse" is said was coming and the return(stay with) Kizer is saw coming too.....a stupid stubborn loser Hue is

1 minute ago, Mudfly said:

welp...there it is....Hue just said Kizer is our guy.....said he's just a rookie and Hogan is just a back up....those would be the 'excuse" is said was coming and the return(stay with) Kizer is saw coming too.....a stupid stubborn loser Hue is

you forgot that its not his play calling its the play execution and the Kizer was TERRIFIC and OUTSTANDING on the sideline. #babysteps Best Rookie Sideline QB 2017

REMAINING SCHEDULE,  plug in your own projections...... :blink:

6    Oct 15    CLE @ HOU    NRG Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         
7    Oct 22    TEN @ CLE    FirstEnergy Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         
8    Oct 29    MIN @ CLE    Twickenham Stadium    9:30 AM    Tickets    NFLN         
9    Bye    
10    Nov 12    CLE @ DET    Ford Field    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         
11    Nov 19    JAX @ CLE    FirstEnergy Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         
12    Nov 26    CLE @ CIN    Paul Brown Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         
13    Dec 03    CLE @ LAC    StubHub Center    4:05 PM    Tickets    CBS         
14    Dec 10    GB @ CLE    FirstEnergy Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    FOX         
15    Dec 17    BAL @ CLE    FirstEnergy Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         
16    Dec 24    CLE @ CHI    Soldier Field    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         
17    Dec 31    CLE @ PIT    Heinz Field    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS     

25 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

It's true. Hue isn't winning with this team even with Joe Montana at QB. This was a gift wrapped win and Hue is a flipping Retard that can't adjust and can't logically sustain a consistent offensive strategy 

Hue isn't winning with any team period. We just watched a QB who couldn't do anything right with the Browns win his 3rd straight with the Jets

18 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Says the guy who laid down money on the Browns to win.

Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.

go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.

you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.

b bye!

49 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

I have Hue starting Kizer.....OR.....making some excuses for him, then a mystery injury pops up during the week.....next week both him and Britt get migraines and twisted ankles

But I thought he only gets those once or twice a year or something.. Will they become selective , now?

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Troll on Mr unbiased 

peppers has been one of the least valuable(as in most below replacement level) players in the nfl this year.  Partly thats a function of very few players who have played as poorly as him being on the field as much as him.

1 hour ago, miktoxic said:

Said the guy with a spine enough to stand by something in his life.

go ahead little faggot and say I caved when I said I was boycotting the NFL. Today was the first time I've watched more than 10 sec highlight clips to see how the browns lost. Meanwhile today it's jets coverage from Cleveland in the bkgd I I was doing work and going between my office to the kitchen to the garage to finalize and finish off these London browns boards shirts and the last thing I could ever care about even in a death struggle is what ur little snowflake millennial opinion. I have no time to care about a flea like you.

you know what's great about public forums? You can block ignorant little blow blow boys like you that fly around my head like little gnats.

b bye!

It's so obvious that I am so far into your head, you blowhard hypocrite. Did Pence walk out of the stadium today because of the anthem protests, then try to sneak back into the stadium like nothing ever happened a hour later? No, of course not. Only a pathetic attention whore would pull a stunt like that. You know, like YOU.

It was also awesome today how you compared Kizer to a gorilla and a monkey. I can see why the resident racist on this board is so fond of you.

And for the third time, I was born in 1975. I'm Gen X, bitch.

I hoped that Peppers would be like ERock (Eric Turner for some of you younger dudes) and make an immediate impact from opening day, but so far, that hasn't been the case...... and that's being very kind. 

Archived