THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

why do we keep running so much?  running the ball in the nfl today makes about as much sense as sacrifice bunting in mlb

to try to get 3rd and 5 instead of the typical 3rd and 10, makes it  a bit easier on kizer when defense isn't 100% certain he'll throw

3 minutes ago, Browns1216 said:

to try to get 3rd and 5 instead of the typical 3rd and 10, makes it  a bit easier on kizer when defense isn't 100% certain he'll throw

if we had a median gain of 5 yards this would make sense.  our median gain is 2 yards.  running the ball puts us in 3rd and long more often than not.

7 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

we are playing maybe the poorest collection of offensive talent in modern nfl history.  I certainly hope they would be playing well

Powell had 163 yards rushing last week... and the Jets have already abandon the run.  I realize the general mood around here is doom and gloom but seriously? The colts had more talent?

Just now, hx214 said:

Powell had 163 yards rushing last week... and the Jets have already abandon the run.  I realize the general mood around here is doom and gloom but seriously? The colts had more talent?

the colts, as bad as they are, do have more offensive talent than the jets.  yes.

3 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

the colts, as bad as they are, do have more offensive talent than the jets.  yes.

I'd argue with ya, but after that last post complaining why the browns are running the ball so much... I'll just move on with my life.

Archived