THE BROWNS BOARD

cleve will love this

calfoxwc

I hope all the patrons go to court and a judge gives them a couple hundred thousand dollars each.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/07/gay-coffee-shop-owner-kicks-christians-out-of-cafe-goes-on-vulgar-rant-it-was-all-caught-on-video/

1) did i call this or did i call this? I absolutely called this. I also called the fact you'd be salty about it

2) he'll be fine, its seattle. And if he has them on cam outside his place preaching that him and his kind are demonic presences, then he'll especially be fine. 

Did i mention i told u so?

a lawsuit would be poetic justice. but you can bet some liberal activist judge won't decide on the

side of the Christian patrons. liberal judges go by their emotions far too often, and not the law.

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

But this is the country u guys wanted. U wanted a country where business owners can pick and choose who they serve. Im flummoxed why u guys arent overjoyed by this. Positively vexed. 

We do have things written into the law to protect people of faith from certain aspects in which they can't participate  in good conscience. Supposedly those who believe abortion is murder, and there are many, even at certain times among those who are pro-abortion, shouldn't be forced to spend their tax money to provide it. Amish Seventh-Day Adventists Jehovah's Witnesses and I'm sure a few other groups are exempt from the draft, even when we had one. But for those of you who cheered the bakery being crushed should be cheering the same happening when it happens from the other side. But again there's that double standard I still haven't heard of a Muslim Bakery being asked to make a pork flavored cake for gay people.

WSS

24 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

And im also going to take a monent to remind everyone that...."i called this"

Cleve you called dikk. If anybody called anything it's Cal who correctly points out that we don't have an equal system of justice here. 

But those of us with brains have always known that. Your personal hypocrisy is a given but that's not a big deal to predict.

WSS

Archived