boo fagley

The Browns WRs are not catching the ball

17 hours ago, boo fagley said:

In prosecution of Kizer, he has to make better decisions and be more accurate.

In defense of Kizer, you have to surmise that the Browns were expecting more from Crowell so the offense would not be on Kizers shoulders. If someone had told me prior to the season that Crowell would only have 134 yards after 4 games, I would have bet the mortgage that he would have at least that much yardage in 2 - 3 games. At first I figured that teams were playing 7 in the box to stop the run and force Kizer to throw. They likely still are, but Crowell is playing hurt too.

Kizer is getting a trial by fire thats for sure. I thought he and Coleman had some chemistry and now he is gone.

I can't defend Kizer's play anymore after today. Playing against same team, using same wrs- Browns O was a different critter with Hogan in. It was a level playing field. Hate to use the PO what if? Hogan starts that game, we win going away. 

11 hours ago, boo fagley said:

He cant touch me here in Kansas and he will never know when Im in Ohio.

he's already got a GPS attached underneath your right quarter panel....so he knows where ur at at all times.

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I can't defend Kizer's play anymore after today. Playing against same team, using same wrs- Browns O was a different critter with Hogan in. It was a level playing field. Hate to use the PO what if? Hogan starts that game, we win going away. 

love PO but look at his dream team since being here: richardson, manziel, weeden.... i could go on and on,

at least the kid has the spine to root loudly for this Sheet-butt team.

can we turn off the faggotry auto correct wipe my tears from schocking language?? wtf?

now you can say Retard but now you can't say Sheet?

well thought out.

2 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

he's already got a GPS attached underneath your right quarter panel....so he knows where ur at at all times.

love PO but look at his dream team since being here: richardson, manziel, weeden.... i could go on and on,

at least the kid has the spine to root loudly for this Sheet-butt team.

LOL, he's (sort of) batting better than our FO. Wanted Carr & Honey Badger. I'd take either over Manziel and Gilbert.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

can we turn off the faggotry auto correct wipe my tears from schocking language?? wtf?

now you can say Retard but now you can't say Sheet?

well thought out.

It was due to a certain poster going over the top with every other word being a cuss word. Guess who? (Not you BTW Mik) 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, he's (sort of) batting better than our FO. Wanted Carr & Honey Badger. I'd take either over Manziel and Gilbert.  

that was the khalil mack draft right? PO was pissed about carr and mack. i wanted gilbert (ouch) but a lot here wanted watkins. worse at picking nfl talent.

Look.  Kizer is trash and makes poor decisions with the ball, a slow thinker and indecisive.  To top it all off he is wildly inaccurate.  It's hard to make catches when the ball is located near your shoe laces or at the tip of your fingers. 

Hogan puts the ball on the spot and makes quick decisions and actually has a sense of anticipation whereas Kizer certainly does NOT.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

It was due to a certain poster going over the top with every other word being a cuss word. Guess who? (Not you BTW Mik) 

I wanted mik to win. I like his better. Can we vote?;)

Didn't our WR corps just have its best game? At least as measured by drops...

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Well....they had their best "half" of game catching the ball......47% first half.....85% second half.....

Something changed at half time.......I wonder what.....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

They were getting into a rhythm with Hogan. What a difference. His style of passing makes it easier to get free. These guys are good enough to win

On 10/9/2017 at 10:51 AM, Mudfly said:

Well....they had their best "half" of game catching the ball......47% first half.....85% second half.....

Something changed at half time.......I wonder what.....

I'm going to go with "lollypop throws"...

So we did not drop 47% and then 85%? I've no idea what stat you are sighting...